• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Laghail

Laghail: Godslayer

10 hours ago, Laghail said:

"Hey honey, I booked us a Sybaris room for Valentines because they had a deal; we're staying in the clinical suite! Pack your speculum!"

My enthusiasm for this challenge just withered and withdrew up into my abdomen.

34de72e10e9a431f51fcf857b42b6c213f9aa71c

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Leigh said:

How I imagine Laghail as he attempts to best Br0din:

pfXl4JK.gif

This is the most appropriate to the situation gif I have seen in days. You fit right in around here. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

No clue what's going on here, but following for Gargoyles.

Also, 2 pages already, you sure you're not a Ranger?

2 pages is from dick jokes. My personal mission is to stretch the definition of SFW. So far corporate IT hasn't said anything, and I think by this point, we both acknowledge it's gone too far, but neither of us can stop it. 

smbc-dangerous_large.png?v=1310617065

• Like 7

Update: workout today and yesterday kicked off 75% week. Between more sets, more reps, and sleeping in like an asshole; I'm shorting my cardio to get out of the gym on time and Willy is kicking my ass in miles so far this week. Thursday Friday is makeup day and it's gunna tingle. 

latest?cb=20110317164939

Goliath disapproves ^

I'm in Wisconsin dells with mrs laghail and some friends through tomorrow night. Water slides and halo top are in my immediate future. #partylikeadietconsciousrockstar

• Like 10

8 hours ago, Laghail said:

Dude, I'd pay cash money to hear your thoughts on Donovan tribalism vs Nomadology. 

http://epicbaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/nomadology_read1.pdf

Although I've dipped my toes on Deleuze's and Guattari's work during Group Psychology course, I gotta admit I have not read Nomadology. I'll definetly check it out. 

I wouldn't take cash money, but a cold one wouldn't be out of the question if I ever make it to the States ;)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Agnarr said:

Although I've dipped my toes on Deleuze's and Guattari's work during Group Psychology course, I gotta admit I have not read Nomadology. I'll definetly check it out. 

I wouldn't take cash money, but a cold one wouldn't be out of the question if I ever make it to the States ;)

Done deal. It's really an excerpt from Thousand Plateaus, but it stands alone nicely. I'm digging back into it this month and I wouldn't hate the prospect of spamming/being spammed with tribalism or nomadology quotes. 

• Like 2

There was a stump outside my gym when I was a kid that had slashed lines in it. Before every practice, I would go up to it and be like "WHAT COULD BE STRONG ENOUGH TO LEAVE CLAWMARKS IN SOLID STONE????" to my mother, who was never amused. 

I was super cool.

ALSO TEAR DOWN BR0DIN ONCE AND FOR ALL. 

11821d070d60d8d68e54f3620014c968.jpg

• Like 6

x6xpDz7.gif

I just this past new year's watched that movie for the first time. Hubby made me. Much silliness.

---

"Travel lightly, for what you bring with you becomes part of your landscape." -Anne Bishop

• Like 1

Conan, the Librarian!

Sorry for the delayed answer, I was out doing all the things. First teaching the first hour of my first own fitness class and then Kegeln with the group that I am participant and occasionally trainer assistant/substitute. Results were varied. Much amateurishness for the later one. Much happiness and "this is what I want to do" for the personal milestone / earlier one.

Anyway go watch UHF, people, that's time I will never get back!

(And I mean that in almost only the good ways)

---

"Travel lightly, for what you bring with you becomes part of your landscape." -Anne Bishop

• Like 4

I'm so proud that UHF is a topic on my thread, thanks for that @Haikoo.

Also beautiful piece @Rurik Harrgath, any idea on the artist?

So I got hella sick on vacation. Like the all night express train to brown town, sheets are clamy when I wake up, fever had me more delusional than normal; not the world's best vacation experience. Good news, it wasn't the qdoba I ate for Tuesday dinner that did me in. For a moment there, I was feeling the betrayal feels pretty strong.

Image result for goliath gargoyles betrayal meme

The fever blanket hugs and snotty kisses of the three kids <=5 yo did me in. Never trust a toddler bearing gifts. Took Tuesday night and all day Wednesday to recover, but Thursday had me weak but fully functioning.

4.2 miles for the week as of this morning, meaning I need to put away 5-6 miles tomorrow to beat @mr_willes. Fugggggggg. Love of cardio is not why one joins the warriors. Also, changed accessory work to circuits, which I can probs get away with for another 50-75 lbs on front squat.

In other news, we're on the list for a breeder in Indiana with a litter due in March. Gotta get that faithful gargoyle hound.

Image result for gargoyles bronx

• Like 4