• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

brutalbears

Brutal Bears Tanks Diablo

Week 1 Wrap up

I weighed in at 193.4, which is another 1.4 pound drop. It is shy of my  pound a week goal, but valentines dinner and candy got me this week. Over all things are shaping up well. I will be traveling for work and taking finals this week, so things will be...interesting.

diablo-2-patch.jpg.c4e2fe5d42c21daf4a4e4435a10f4ccd.jpg

Keep Your Footing

K-21.jpg

-kept up my calories budget for the most part, I went a little easy on myself on valentines and Friday night. I also decided Rising heroes is not for me...to much extra stuff to be accountable for, and the interface was a challenge for me to work with.

Keep the Sword and Board Strong

images.jpg.210b8ffc710313f09c5c3734ebb84077.jpg

-Been lifting like a true warrior and on top of my PLP

Battle Cry and Pull Aggro

089b6434c1983836aabadb904ca7b17f.jpg

-I have been practing language everyday, but I have been slipping with my youtube channel development. I have some scripts made, I just need to decide if I will do the work to make videos, hire someone too, or just publish audio. I am leaning towards the ladder of the three.

Dodge attacks

bki-20130609130829-1170473273.jpg

-Runing like a champ. Went twice each for 2.5 miles and took the dogs. I have also done a couple hikes and lots of walks.

Keep Threat Up

panel-78466416-image-c894e6814d662e26-320.jpeg

-I have been better than I used to be about connecting online, but I could use to connect with you all  more

• Like 2

Monday: I lifted, didn't do great on calories, and enjoyed a day off

Tuesday: I stayed under calories, ran, and prepped to travel over the next couple days. Work travel and finals...crazy, crazy week. Also I am traveling back home to KC...so many favorite restaurants from growing up...so, so many. I have already slacked a little on my diet (nothing that skipping dinner won't fix).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, brutalbears said:

Monday: I lifted, didn't do great on calories, and enjoyed a day off

Tuesday: I stayed under calories, ran, and prepped to travel over the next couple days. Work travel and finals...crazy, crazy week. Also I am traveling back home to KC...so many favorite restaurants from growing up...so, so many. I have already slacked a little on my diet (nothing that skipping dinner won't fix).

Wave to Oceans of Fun for me. Also that Waffle House across the street from it where I saw that crazy dog fight one time...

• Like 1

Wave to Oceans of Fun for me. Also that Waffle House across the street from it where I saw that crazy dog fight one time...

Lol, ah the gross Oceans of Fun. They sent be to a conference at 24th and Troost...I don't own enough guns to feel safe here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brutalbears said:

Lol, ah the gross Oceans of Fun. They sent be to a conference at 24th and Troost...I don't own enough guns to feel safe here.

OH the tattoos I've seen there... Still tho. Gotta represent.

p9ev2bqm.jpg

That's awesome! Are you also from KC?

Nope, Mr Red is from Western Iowa, and one frigid winter, dreaming of the dog days of summer and water parks... (also it was during a whiskey fueled stroke of brilliance idiocy), I suggested that we do an annual meet up with his family there instead of the nothing to do small hometown we usually do nothing at. It was quite the adventure. (Oh, LOL and we both had lymes disease at the time.) It's amazing I remember all those tattoos...

• Like 1

Nope, Mr Red is from Western Iowa, and one frigid winter, dreaming of the dog days of summer and water parks... (also it was during a whiskey fueled stroke of brilliance idiocy), I suggested that we do an annual meet up with his family there instead of the nothing to do small hometown we usually do nothing at. It was quite the adventure. (Oh, LOL and we both had lymes disease at the time.) It's amazing I remember all those tattoos...

Lol ya; I love my hometown, but I will own my white-trash roots. They run deep in certain parts of KC.

Just now, brutalbears said:

Lol ya; I love my hometown, but I will own my white-trash roots. They run deep in certain parts of KC.

Yeah, I have a good friend from KC that gave me a hard time when I told him my plan... followed by a laundry list of much better things to do there XD

Yeah, I have a good friend from KC that gave me a hard time when I told him my plan... followed by a laundry list of much better things to do there XD

Arrowhead stadium gets my blood pumping every time I see it. Where did you grow up?

Wednesday: the home for got me, but I still stayed under budget. I lifted and I did plp. I walked the dogs, and I took a final. One more day in KC with a final tonight and I have Friday off work.

Thursday: I went to KC for another confrence, came back took a final, went for a run, and kept up PLP. I have one more final and I need to start getting ready for the next semester which starts on monday.

Brutal Bears Tanks Diablo 

Week 2 Wrap-Up:

diablo-2-patch.jpg.c4e2fe5d42c21daf4a4e4435a10f4ccd.jpg

Intro:

Keep Your Footing

K-21.jpg

I tracked my calories pretty well, but I was too lax on the weekend. As a result my weight loss has slowed. This needs to be corrected. 

Keep the Sword and Board Strong

images.jpg.210b8ffc710313f09c5c3734ebb84077.jpg

Didn't miss a single lift or day of PLP

Battle Cry and Pull Aggro

089b6434c1983836aabadb904ca7b17f.jpg

I kept up my language practice, and I took all my finals. Next semester starts this week (public speaking, modern political theory, and personality theory)

Dodge attacks

bki-20130609130829-1170473273.jpg

Did three runs this week, which should be the new norm, now that I don't have any conflicts on Thursdays. 

Keep Threat Up

panel-78466416-image-c894e6814d662e26-320.jpeg

I have done alright at staying a part of online

My week, was alright. I had to travel for a few days, and finals kept me inside studying. I need to be more consistent with my diet, besides that I did great with my lifts and runs. Time to step it up a bit in week 3. My week 2 weight in was: 192.6 which is only a .8 drop from last week. 

• Like 4

Just to derail your thread a bit... I recently played through Diablo 2 and holy crap there is so much mouse clicking!

Lol what an awesome game though. All of my middle school days were spent clicking jump attack with my barbarian. "stay awhile and listen".

28 minutes ago, brutalbears said:

Lol what an awesome game though. All of my middle school days were spent clicking jump attack with my barbarian. "stay awhile and listen".

I mostly use the Sorceress with wall of fire... it's stupidly overpowered

I mostly use the Sorceress with wall of fire... it's stupidly overpowered

I forgot of op the sorc was. I also once built and put all my points in thorns, which made it so bosses would like die just from hitting me once. Then I noticed... No xp from thorns kills...

• Like 1

Monday: I lifted like a champ, fasted, and did PLP. I also set an interview for job #3 to bring in some extra cash to save for a house.

Oh yeah? Anything exciting?

Oh yeah? Anything exciting?

No nothing excited. Just at order up. I could use something part time that lets me make my own hours. I already do education and prevention.

Tuesday: I went for a good run-I am getting much better. I went 15 minutes, waked for 3, then ran another 5 minutes. Thursdays run will be 20 minutes straight. I stayed well within my calories, and I did my PLP. I meant to do a few chores and get my adulting on, but then...I discovered...Attack on Titan-15 episodes later it was bed time.

I am really feeling the PLP catch up with me. Today is day 24, and the lunges are starting to burn the next day. I am learning some very important lessons: 1-stretching is my friend. I have been stretching like crazy everyday, it is the only thing I have to get my muscles some healing at the moment. I want to continue this after PLP. 2-water is the cure. I seriously need to stay hydrated. PLP has been a great learning experience so far, that said I can not wait for it to be over, lol.

I was just looking though my old challenges, and I realized that my second challenge we pure fucking awesome! I need to get back to this level of creativity with my challenges. 

Wow going though the last 16 challenges really messed me, somehow I was able to see things more clearly. I could see when I got to my ideal weight, and slowley starting doing less, and less, and less..then failed out, then needed a respawn....its just crazy how I didn't see it happen. I had not quite gone over it like that, it was kind of sad to see. 

• Like 1

Sad? Life happens, I can assume you were growing in other areas, knowing how hard you work at most things. It's just an ongoing work to balance the different kinds of health and growth we want to see in our lives. You're doing well on so many fronts brutal. Good job reading through, it's healthy to look back and see what mistakes you want to avoid.

• Like 3

Sad? Life happens, I can assume you were growing in other areas, knowing how hard you work at most things. It's just an ongoing work to balance the different kinds of health and growth we want to see in our lives. You're doing well on so many fronts brutal. Good job reading through, it's healthy to look back and see what mistakes you want to avoid.

Thanks. Good point to. I grew a lot in other ways, just a bummer to see how my denial and stress put 60 pounds on me. But, time to keep kicking some ass.

• Like 2