• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

brutalbears

Brutal Bears Tanks Diablo

Wednesday & Thursday: Wow, I have been back on my game. I did PLP each day, stayed under calorie budget, did lots of chores, a shit tone of homework, went to school, worked like a mad man and got some good deals done, and got back to being able to run 20 minutes straight. Now...more homework. This weekend will be some good rest though. I get so sleep in and we have a world famous film festival this weekend, so I will be enjoying that!

• Like 3

I realized it had been a long while since I got myself a reward for a challenge. So, I picked one out. I will be getting myself what I am calling "Armstrong's Family Tunic" a workout shirt that is only funny if you are both into lifting and watched Full Metal Alchemist...my nerniness knows no bounds. Check the shirt out here.

• Like 2

Week 3 Wrap up

I weighed in at 191, which was a nice 1.6 pound drop!

diablo-2-patch.jpg.c4e2fe5d42c21daf4a4e4435a10f4ccd.jpg

Keep Your Footing

K-21.jpg

-I stayed on budget everyday, except Sunday, but on Sunday I only ate to maintenance calories

Keep the Sword and Board Strong

images.jpg.210b8ffc710313f09c5c3734ebb84077.jpg

-I did not miss a single run or workout. I hit day 28 of PLP!

Battle Cry and Pull Aggro

089b6434c1983836aabadb904ca7b17f.jpg

-I hit 55 day streak on duolingo

Dodge attacks

bki-20130609130829-1170473273.jpg

-Ran three times, and I have almost finished my training regiment. Which means I can start doing Zombiesrun! again soon!

Keep Threat Up

panel-78466416-image-c894e6814d662e26-320.jpeg

-I have been a little disconnected on here. I need to find a way to connect with people more on NF

• Like 1

4 hours ago, brutalbears said:

Keep Threat Up

-I have been a little disconnected on here. I need to find a way to connect with people more on NF

There's a bunch of us on FB if that ever works for you. FB messenger can be a nice forum supplement.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Laghail said:

There's a bunch of us on FB if that ever works for you. FB messenger can be a nice forum supplement.

I should look into something like. I really don't use facebook or any social media. These forums are about the extent of my social media life, lol.

Monday: I lifted, taught my class, stayed under budget..all that good stuff, but on..

Tuesday: I ran 25 minutes straight, did all my other goods, and I hit day 30 for PLP! Half way done, and it seems like each night I am sleeping harder than I ever have!

• Like 4

Thursday: I ran a 5K for the first time in a long time, did PLP, and all that other good stuff. Trying to connect some more on here, and I am really excited for this weekends weigh in.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brutalbears said:

Thursday: I ran a 5K for the first time in a long time, did PLP, and all that other good stuff. Trying to connect some more on here, and I am really excited for this weekends weigh in.

Excited for you, you've been working your ass off man. Be cool to see some results.

• Like 1

Week 4 Wrap up

I weighed in at 187.8 a 3.2 pound drop!

diablo-2-patch.jpg.c4e2fe5d42c21daf4a4e4435a10f4ccd.jpg

Keep Your Footing

K-21.jpg

-I stayed on budget everyday

Keep the Sword and Board Strong

images.jpg.210b8ffc710313f09c5c3734ebb84077.jpg

-I did not miss a single run or workout. I hit day 34 of PLP!

Battle Cry and Pull Aggro

089b6434c1983836aabadb904ca7b17f.jpg

-I hit 62 day streak on duolingo

Dodge attacks

bki-20130609130829-1170473273.jpg

-Ran three times, and I have almost finished my training regiment. One more run to finish my training program.

Keep Threat Up

-I joined a NF Facebook messenger group to stay more accountable!

• Like 2

Haha! Your progress pics are so fun! I especially love the juxtaposition of your badassery with the floral prints in the background.

Great progress man!

• Like 1