• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedStone

RedStone is F*ing Strong Enough

6 hours ago, Bookish Badger said:

Is it contagious - can you share? because I have ZERO compulsion about finishing things before I can do other things, and often forget the first things exist as soon as I notice the the other things...

Hehehe ;) *slices a bit of compulsion off her shoulder for BB

Well done! I can't wait to see what you and Spike get up to next.

<3 Well, while I've been working my butt off, Spike has been enjoying a nice lazy Sunday. What a punk!

KGSu1Nim.jpg

4 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

I am really proud of you. Your challenges are real and honest and you truly challenge yourself to go farther and reach new sights you didn't think were possible. 

It's only been a year and look how far you have come! I can only dream of what this next year might bring for you. 

Fingers crossed for a nice quiet stable career in fitness! It's an honor to be able to go through this process with you and it's gonna be a hell of a year! 2017 man. LET'S DO THIS.

EDIT now that I've read the rest of the post: What an amazing journey! and in such a short time - a year ago was just yesterday, amiright? It gives me hope that I can do some drastic things by this time next year as well.

2 hours ago, MikeWazowski said:

Love your retrospective, hope I have half as much success to report on my nerdiversary!

Oh you guys will ;) Just keep showing up! I'll be here to hear all about it! Truly, it feels like it was so fast, and also... so incredibly long. It's a weird world out there lol

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Emerald_Dragonfly said:

Your retrospective was fabulous. 

proud

Your Zero Week Hat is straight up gangsta. Just go on and lean wit it rock wit it...

lean

12 hours ago, elvenengineer said:

Both the reflection and the hat are bomb.

Also you. You are fantastic :)

tapped on a tiny keyboard

12 hours ago, Urgan said:

Keep on rocking it~ 

6 hours ago, Jarric said:

Wow, you've done so well this challenge and this year, I'm seriously impressed.

3 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Such progress, much little time, very RedStone, so congrats, wow

1 hour ago, TiffanyD said:

I love the amount of healthy progress you have made :) Keep at it you badass lady!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thank guys <3 <3 being here with everyone is what makes it work and I miss you already. I'm really stressed about doing or not doing a challenge this month, so I'm taking at least the first half of zero week (ZERO WEEK!) to work and stay focused. Found myself feeling unaccountable this morning and happy that I could skip breakfast, so in a least effort effort I did this:

(Then I made breakfast. Good girl. You get treat! It's called a healthy metabolism :P)

• Like 8

What a lovely year in recap. You've done an admirable job of keeping notes on your journey and it's a treat to see you connect your dots and build training clarity. We mock the "ranger brain" of our friends next door, but few of us in the dedicated lifting camp know what the feck we're doing for goals and a holistic training plan. It'll be fun to see you running with these realizations this summer.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Laghail said:

What a lovely year in recap. You've done an admirable job of keeping notes on your journey and it's a treat to see you connect your dots and build training clarity. We mock the "ranger brain" of our friends next door, but few of us in the dedicated lifting camp know what the feck we're doing for goals and a holistic training plan. It'll be fun to see you running with these realizations this summer.

<3

You know I have a lot of thoughts on this, having a casual sport lifting goal while simultaneously pursuing athletic endeavors... and I'm still debating where I will challenge this month, (if I decide to do one...) but I have a few thoughts. I'm going to get through this week, or at least the next few days, and go from there. Maybe I'll just show up in week 2 and do a halvies...

HXP4OGb.gif

• Like 5

You learned more and did more and lifting more and saw more and changed more in one year than most people seem to do in a decade. STRONG SHOWING, GIRLF. I love love love love the zero week hat. Here's to carrying the lessons into a whole new year of fun. :)

• Like 3

Either way we got you :D I took a month off and hid in my battlelog myself so its needed every now and then.

Plus you a badass and its been awesome watching your shenanigans this past year! I like the idea of the casual lifting goal.

Me watching your badassary:

bamf

• Like 2

8 hours ago, raptron said:

You learned more and did more and lifting more and saw more and changed more in one year than most people seem to do in a decade. STRONG SHOWING, GIRLF. I love love love love the zero week hat. Here's to carrying the lessons into a whole new year of fun. :)

<3 yesss and to all the things, leading to new things and the things that were things become the things and ALL THE THINGS AND DANCE AND JOY. May the thing garden bloom for as long as we can manage. 

6 hours ago, Volki said:

Either way we got you :D I took a month off and hid in my battlelog myself so its needed every now and then.

Plus you a badass and its been awesome watching your shenanigans this past year! I like the idea of the casual lifting goal.

Me watching your badassary:

bamf

Would it be weird if I got Sam L's face tattooed to my face? I mean, maybe a little bit... for Mr Red... but he'd probably get used to it after awhile ;) 

4 hours ago, Vibrantella said:

What an amazing year it has been for you, well done indeed!

Thanks girl! Here's to another round!!! :D 

• Like 1

What a fantastic year of learning and growing. Thank you for sharing your story, it's a huge inspiration. :love_heart: Here's to another great year!