TOW Ada doesn't lose her sh!t (part 2)

AugustaAdaByron

2 hours ago, AugustaAdaByron said:

So this week for ladies night they decided instead of a circuit to host a relaxed workshop about safety and spotting and I volunteered to help. :D 

nice!! have fuunnnn

• Like 1

Instagram | pinterest

read harder challengeBattle LogNROLFW

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

Week 3 - Day 3

Goal 1: Lose the holiday and the illnesses' weight.  Tracked and was under the fitbit's estimated burned calories. Didn't feel like eating more. Then today I woke up 0.5kg down again. I foresee more loss in my future (the fact that I'm in bed with doctor-diagnosed gastroenteritis could have had an effect on that).

Goal 2: No excuses.  Rest day.

Goal 3: Sleep.  Went to sleep early but the gastroenteritis woke me up. I didn't sleep well today either.

Bonus Goal: Deutsch. Went to a workshop and came back feeling awful.

Bonus (in general): Don't drop out.  Haven't yet!

It was a full day yesterday. I didn't feel really well though and I got a migraine so I left earlier than I planned. I got paracetamol and when I came home I went to bed for a while and started to feel better so I went to the workshop. I didn't feel well but not bad either (I possibly already had a fever then that I didn't know about). I just felt sleepy. When I came back I didn't feel like eating my planned dinner so I just had a protein bar. My stomach wasn't happy about it as it appeared later. I'll be home for a couple of days, meaning I'll have to skip one lifting session but hopefully not two. I may skip volunteering at ladies night though if I have to.

Level "I have no clue" Warrior

Current challenge

Battle log

36 minutes ago, AugustaAdaByron said:

At the moment probably anything that I wouldn't mind falling asleep during watching it would be the best :) 

My boyfriend does this to documentaries all the time, I know a lot about the Roosevelt's and prohibition now...  Also feel better!

• Like 1

Current Challenge! Updated 9/18

Battle Log

Instagram

2019 Goal - Follow all 3 main programs of Strong Lifts (complete each on time)

Hm, I kinda laughed when I read the title of my challenge.

giphy.gif

BTW, if anyone has any movie or TV series suggestion now would be a great time to let me know! ;) 

I usually watch Disneys, romcoms or sitcoms when I'm sick/tired.  Last week was The Princess Bride (can you believe I'd never seen it?)

• Like 1

Level 5 Warrior

Current Challenge | Battle Log | Instagram | Symmetric Strength

"Life's like Sanskrit read to a pony" - Lou Reed

1 hour ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

Do you have Netflix? 

Yes

1 hour ago, navis said:

giphy.gif

Puppy! :D 

1 hour ago, navis said:

I usually watch Disneys, romcoms or sitcoms when I'm sick/tired.  Last week was The Princess Bride (can you believe I'd never seen it?)

I haven't either so yes I can. ;) Hm, I could catch up on Big Bang Theory or maybe watch Archer.

• Like 1

Current challenge

Battle log

If you want laughs while sick I recommend Weeds, there are a million episodes. 

If you want badassery, then you should watch Frontier with Jason Momoa. 

If you want a  movie with no commitment but is scenic and funny, then I watched Tracks last weekend. Based on a true story of a woman in the 70's who trekked 1700 miles across Australia with camels. Dusty and lovely. There's not a lot of plot, so you can half pay attention while sick. Yet it's amazing. 

• Like 1

Jǫrð, Delvian Nomad - Level 12 { Battle Log }

12 minutes ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

If you want a  movie with no commitment but is scenic and funny, then I watched Tracks last weekend. Based on a true story of a woman in the 70's who trekked 1700 miles across Australia with camels. Dusty and lovely. There's not a lot of plot, so you can half pay attention while sick. Yet it's amazing. 

Cool.  Now I know what I'll be watching instead of doing stuff this weekend.

• Like 2

Level 5 Warrior

Current Challenge | Battle Log | Instagram | Symmetric Strength

"Life's like Sanskrit read to a pony" - Lou Reed

10 minutes ago, navis said:

You should ;) it was not at all mushy like I expected.  That reminds me, I need to catch up on TBBT...

I will, I noted it. :D 

7 minutes ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

I've watched all of them more than once. Since it was in the summer and didn't have to work, t used to watch all the seasons before the new one came out! :) 

Those are noted as well! :D 

• Like 2

Current challenge

Battle log

Week 3 - Day 4

Goal 1: Lose the holiday and the illnesses' weight.  Didn't have any food yesterday so I woke up weighing even less today (but only 0.4kg). Definitely NOT the way I planned to lose weight. It'll probably come up again soon though.

Goal 2: No excuses.  Mandatory rest day.

Goal 3: Sleep.  Slept a lot.

Bonus Goal: Deutsch. Didn't.

Bonus (in general): Don't drop out.  Haven't yet!

• Like 1

Current challenge

Battle log

3 minutes ago, AugustaAdaByron said:

That's a scary thought

16640565_254230688366728_319861993354729

KILL ME NOW.

• Like 2
Just now, AugustaAdaByron said:

giphy.gif

oooooo so THAT'S where all the kung fu comes from. Makes sense. Highly recommend it.

• Like 3