• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CourtnieMarie

CM and the Mardi Valentine President on a Tuesday

53 minutes ago, raptron said:

DOUBLE up on the fun meal maybe? Like double size? So it winds up being prep? Idk. I just still want that spaghetti squash pizza mail 2 me thanks. 

that is definitely the plan for next time, except i would have to make the egg thing and pizza thing on different days because i only have one casserole dish large enough! why don't all pots and dishes come in batch cooking size?!

43 minutes ago, Kishi said:

Also, I think I missed this, but did you make a freaking pizza casserole with spaghetti squash?

it was glorious http://paleomg.com/almost-5-ingredient-pizza-spaghetti-pie/

43 minutes ago, Kishi said:

Honestly I wouldn't hold the holiday against you. It's a time for couples, and as you're in one it makes perfect sense for you to celebrate w/ indulgence. Besides, you gotta fuel those gainz somehow. #BrownieGainz?

6 minutes ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

Just tell yourself you ate a brownie for me. I'm kind of jealous. I might make some on Sunday. 

for gainz and nerds, i will eat the brownies!!

already wanting the donuts in the kitchen today and the delightfully looking sea salt dark chocolate things. i guess i'll eat my lunch and snacks first and hope they're gone by the afternoon.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, miss_marissa said:

Brownies are one of my favorite things to blow my nutrition on though.

Worthwhile imo.

agreed! your typical brownie is far superior to your typical cake.

Week 1 – Wednesday

had a weird cranky morning. did not want to cardio. did it tho. I got in almost 2mi running at 6mph and a slight incline. walked at a higher incline for another 5ish mins. ended at 25:39; 2.27mi; 84 ft climbed

at work:

2 planks @75s

1 wall sit @60s

1 boat pose @60s

ate all my snacks but ended up having a couple pieces of those dk chocolate sea salt caramels. they were delicious.

thennnnn coworkers were visiting from other offices and I went out for a beer with them. which turned into dinner with them and 3 shared bottles of red wine. I did stick to a salad with scallops but all the alcohol brought my cals up to 2650 (180g pro). Week 1 is kind of turning into a food massacre. I’m still technically following my goals but I’m being slimy about it. SLIMY I TELL YOU.

tumblr_inline_nwsolxofKo1s7ww91_500.gif

Weights: 2/3

Cardio: 1/2

Yoga: 50/60

Snacks: 3/5

Recipes: 1/1

• Like 1

Week 1 – Thursday

slept in bc out a bit late last night with coworkers. would’ve been a light lifting day but I will still make it 3 days this week due to virtual comp on Saturday!

at work:

3 planks @75s

wall sit

boat pose

lunge holds

ate all my snacks but also ate a whole chocolate bar that SO got me for vday. It was good dark chocolate and I did split it up throughout the day but still, probably a bit too much. 2080cals and 151g protein.

I did some pushups, BW squats, and hanging knee raises while I started the OA. I also did some foam rolling on my calves and some hip openers. I didn’t time it but it was more than 5 minutes so I’ll track that much.

Yoga: 55/60

Snacks: 4/5

and actually i woke up feeling hungover today even though i drank my normal amount of water and no alcohol. i think i must have got chocolate wasted.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CourtnieMarie said:

and actually i woke up feeling hungover today even though i drank my normal amount of water and no alcohol. i think i must have got chocolate wasted.

I like how you snuck that in there at the end, like we wouldn't notice you got chocolate wasted. 

m5OkEk.gif 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

I like how you snuck that in there at the end, like we wouldn't notice you got chocolate wasted. 

m5OkEk.gif 

omg where'd you get that baby video of me?!

yes, feeling super bloated and lethargic todayyyyyy. maybe my second coffee should be hot water and lemon. we'll see how the day goes!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raptron said:

The alchemy of hangovers makes no sense sometimes. Hydrate well. <3 

thanks, love!

drinking hot water and lemon now and will probably have a second coffee later on. i did resort to some ibuprofen earlier which helped.

5 hours ago, CourtnieMarie said:

omg where'd you get that baby video of me?!

yes, feeling super bloated and lethargic todayyyyyy. maybe my second coffee should be hot water and lemon. we'll see how the day goes!

Super bloated checking in!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CourtnieMarie said:

9 minutes ago, AugustaAdaByron said:

Super bloated checking in!

Ditto. I think there was a DOMS-like effect from the Valentine's Day peanut butter massacre. Wed and Thur weighed in normal, and then WHAM Friday up 2 pounds.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, miss_marissa said:

I want a chocolate hangover. Sounds more pleasant than an alcohol hangover.

it was surprisingly, not. we'll just have to keep testing this stuff out until we find something that gives us a pleasant hangover.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CourtnieMarie said:

it was surprisingly, not. we'll just have to keep testing this stuff out until we find something that gives us a pleasant hangover.

We will not give up!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Week 1 – Friday

slept in again bc I stayed up late watching the OA on Thursday night and SO didn’t get home from work until 1130. Did 10 burpees before jumping in the shower for all the chocolate I ate on Thursday.

at work:

2 planks @75s

wall sit

boat pose

lunge holds

did more yoga and BW movements after dinner while finishing the OA. Missed the second cardio point this week.

Yoga: 60/60

Snacks: 5/5

Week 1 – Saturday

virtual comp dayyyyyyy!

it was really great to go through the motions of a laid back competition. figuring out my warmups, attempts, switching everything to kg, and listening to my body were all highlights. and I gots new PRs

back squat 1x130# / bench 1x115# / deadlift 1x225#

thennnn groceries and coffee and texas roadhouse for my brother’s birthday.

made a buffalo chicken dip for friends coming over that night and drank some cider and moscow mules.

Weights: 3/3

Yoga: 60/60

Snacks: 5/5

• Like 5

Eff yeah, PRs. If you were going to get some, getting 'em on a meet's the best time to do it. Job well done. :D

9 minutes ago, Kishi said:

Eff yeah, PRs. If you were going to get some, getting 'em on a meet's the best time to do it. Job well done. :D

thanks! the DL was a fail for the meet but since i was doing it on my own, i decided to go ahead and try again with a different grip. success! and can add it to my PR list :D 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, raptron said:

YAAAA PRs! :D That deadlift looked great. I lol'd that you did DOH first. Your grip is beastly. 

it was silly. i was already fretting that i wouldn't be able to make the lift and going back and forth with which grip to use. shoulda done mixed first to clock in the lift for the comp and then seen if i could do it DOH.

LIVE AND LEARN AND TRAIN GRIP

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, CourtnieMarie said:

it was silly. i was already fretting that i wouldn't be able to make the lift and going back and forth with which grip to use. shoulda done mixed first to clock in the lift for the comp and then seen if i could do it DOH.

LIVE AND LEARN AND TRAIN GRIP

Do you normally train overhand? I am of the mindset to train overhand as much as possible for grip work. My coach has asked me if I have tried alternate grip (a couple times) but I really don't want to until overhand hinders my progress. I've just added in using chalk and that is helping me out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

Do you normally train overhand? I am of the mindset to train overhand as much as possible for grip work. My coach has asked me if I have tried alternate grip (a couple times) but I really don't want to until overhand hinders my progress. I've just added in using chalk and that is helping me out. 

oh yes, i do always train overhand. 225# was a 20# jump that i had never touched before though sooooo whoops. i am right in agreement with you about waiting. will be checking out hook grip as well.

ALSO 5,000 POSTS BY ME!

aeaa2a9d486b89af16c9f1eda33dfc42.jpg

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, CourtnieMarie said:

oh yes, i do always train overhand. 225# was a 20# jump that i had never touched before though sooooo whoops. i am right in agreement with you about waiting. will be checking out hook grip as well.

Ooooo I want to hear how hook goes if you do it!!! I totally "mean to" train overhand to failure. But I don't. I'm bad :P 

4 minutes ago, CourtnieMarie said:

ALSO 5,000 POSTS BY ME!

AAWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAHHHHHHH

eJuw1WD.gif

• Like 1