The Assassin's Den

Anim07734

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 6:00 AM, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Boo!! Sorry to hear that. Is there any way you can gamify it to make it slightly more bearable? 

So I figured out how to gamify it a little bit.  I will look for 1 good thing about this rust bucket a day.  If I can find on it is worth 15xp on my character.  So that would give me 45 xp

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Myrik said:

So I figured out how to gamify it a little bit.  I will look for 1 good thing about this rust bucket a day.  If I can find on it is worth 15xp on my character.  So that would give me 45 xp

Have you used "it provides a steady paycheck" yet? :playful:

As a former military guy, sometimes that's the best thing that can be said about an assignment...

• Like 2

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

10 minutes ago, Anim07734 said:

Have you used "it provides a steady paycheck" yet? :playful:

As a former military guy, sometimes that's the best thing that can be said about an assignment...

Not yet, but the thing is we are TAD here, you would think they would have at least muster a little bit to clean.  Not sure if you saw the picture I shared in my monthly or not.  That is a cleaner toilet then some of the others. 

Got myself a Pomodoro timer app. Maybe now I can tame monkeys a little more efficiently.

Also I just noticed I was bit by something and I didn't even notice. Must've been while I was passed out on the couch in the music student lounge.

In other news, spring break is here.

• Like 1

Snickie | Level 25 Female Human

Assassin-ish | Level ??? | tall skinny female stick figure

STR med | AGI low | DEX high | CON med | WIS ??? | CHA ???

Current Challenge: Snickie Builds a Solids Foundation

Top right down arrow > Account Settings > Signature

Who's got two thumbs and also just did two standard push-ups in a row? This lady! I haven't been able to do standard push-ups since high school, but the current mini encouraged me to try greasing the groove (gotta get those push reps in!), and it totally paid off. :victorious:

• Like 11

only what you take with you

Challenges: Starstuff Wars Episode I, II, III, IV, V, VI  

NF character ~ Fitbit ~ Strava ~ Smashrun ~ MyFitnessPal

Food Log

I constantly forget how capable I am at being a responsible adult. I wrangled stock and equipment and volunteers for two days worth of sausage sizzle fundraising for my derby league. I'm a good 10 years younger then most of the girls on my league so it feels weird being the one in charge. And I managed to organise it all without being able to drive a car or leave the house. They were all super helpful and grateful but I was constantly anxious that something was going to go wrong the whole time. xD

• Like 3

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

We're always trying to make fun, engaging, and productive Minichallenges for the guild.  And to help tailor future Minis to best meet the needs and desires of our members, we've put together a short poll.

If you have any interest in the future of Assassin's Guild Minichallenges, please take a few minutes to share your thoughts.

As always, you can also contact us by PM if you have any questions or concerns.

• Like 1

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

Wanted to give a shout out to everyone in the guild for helping me through my first year in fitness.  It has been so much fun.

Back to the shadows

giphy.gif

• Like 9