Remember SpyKids?

I sure do! It was a really cool movie back in the day! Remember Danny Trejo? He was great in that as Uncle Machete!

FUN FACT FOR LIFE: Uncle Machete is Machete from the Machete movies!

WHAAAAAAT?!?

Yeah turns out this is like a real thing since the same guy directed both! Who knew!?

this is information I learned from The Weekly Planet Podcast(great podcast[hello to any fellow weekly wakadodos]) 

any other weird movie tie ins?

or just fun(or spooky) fan theories?

That's neat, and so are you

I just recently learned about the Spy Kids/Machete connection, actually! Haha

It's been many years since I've watched Spy Kids, so I honestly didn't even remember Machete being in the movies at all.

One of my favorite universe connections is the Daredevil/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles one. The same can of radioactive waste that hit Daredevil in the face, giving him his superpowers, later fell into the sewer where 4 little turtles were able to get into it, thus also creating the TMNT. Lol

Current Challenge:

Arkham Origins

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:05 PM, Guzzi said:

I am so lost. I don't know what you're talking about. This either means I'm too young, or more likely is that I'm *gulp* too old. :hopelessness: 

Yer missing out on a wildly fun action comedy then.  Basic premise: two superspies from opposing countries fall in love, get married and have kids.  Parents get kidnapped by a crazed media mogul, so the kids (aided by various relatives and family friends) have to go rescue them.  Hilarity ensues.  Gadgets! Rocket packs!  Killer robot kids!  Fake mustaches! Flooglies!

Robert Rodriguez is a great action director, and he obviously had fun with this film.  The sequels were a mess, but the first one is well worth watching.

• Like 1

"If you get into trouble, you can always eat something, blow something up, or throw penguins." - Jim Henson