• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Snarkyfishguts

Snarkyfishguts likes Puppies

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Jessebel said:

Oh, man. 

 

I was having a pretty crummy day and thought I would cheer people on to cheer myself up, but wow. 

 

PUPPIES!

 

Thank you for existing and for this lovely oasis of cute. 

 

I will leave this image of my bub as a baby here for your viewing pleasure. 

 

189771_934369668660_8038355_n.jpg?oh=13c

 

Yes, I put him in a tree. 

 

Also, love your running beagles!

 

  Reveal hidden contents

And paw penises!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

 

I hope your grandfather stays well and that your travels go smoothly!

AWWWW HE IS SO FLUFFY AND ADORABLE!!!  Awwwwwwwwwww. I love his coloring and FLUFFINESS

And thank you! I like my beagles a lot more this morning too :) 

Pap tells me not to worry. They fill him up with so many vitamins he won't get sick, but he's always been susceptible to stomach bugs. :/

 

5 hours ago, Terah said:

Those pants are lovely!

And I love your painting :) I would totally hang that one in my boy's bedroom

 

WHAT? That's the best compliment I could ever get for my art <Eleventy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your Puppy Goodness for the Day

 

 

Focused puppy of fluffy awesomeness

Dog-Gif-dogs-29036051-500-277.gif

 

I really don't know what's up with this one, but I love him.

dog.gif

 

Nothing is getting in this guy's way. I love how his "boots" flare out so he just looks extra fabulous.

giphy.gif

 

OMG I RELATE TO THIS DOGGIE SO MUCH!! Who hasn't had a day like this? I almost spit out my coffee

daily-wtf-031-08142014.gif

 

 

Have a great day, everyone.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EVENING PUPDATE

 

Today I:

Had lunch with my friend

Visited my Pap

Started and finished an illustration

Practiced the Ukulele

 

I did NOT: Exercise.

 

I have no excuses here. I chose to play the ukulele instead of work out this afternoon. I was tired, I wanted to brush up on some songs before I visited my grandpap, and I thought "I'm not willing to wear myself out before I have a long visit coming up." I am happy with my choice. I had a long visit, and I didn't waste too much time trying to find the right chords for songs.

 

dogpiano.jpg?itok=3Cj14ZNe

 

Tomorrow, I am going to exercise. I have some shows I want to catch up, so exercise is a perfect thing to do while they solve who did it by figuring out who the highest paid guest star is :) It's a good plan.

 

I am beat, y'all. I'm going to go take a bath and go to bed early. (hugs)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Terah said:

Sometimes you just need your rest.

Here is an exercise pup to give you some inspiration :)

0123150829f7c3143be4450e8758306f.jpg

 I love the roundness of this puppy's head.  HOW IS IT SO ROUND? *stares at it*  So cute.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is the perfect pup pic for a bathroom cleaning day!  LOL

 

On 2/20/2017 at 3:41 PM, Snarkyfishguts said:

 

I bought 4 sets of harem pants today from amazon and then said "HOLY CATS WHAT am I going to do with 4 sets of HAREM PANTS!" So I canceled two of them and am only getting 2 pants. :D 

Pants number 1

Pants number 2

 

 

OMG I need those pants too!  I've added them to my wishlist so I dont' lose them.  But they are truly amazing.  I can see why you would be tempted to get 4 pair.  Amazon suggested these as I was looking at the harem pants and OMG I want these now too.  

 

On 2/20/2017 at 9:34 PM, Snarkyfishguts said:

So my Grandfather's residence is in a kind of lockdown. I can still visit, but all the doors are shut trying to quarantine the latest flu going around, soooooooooo....

 

I came home instead. I'll call him tomorrow and see how he's doing. The nurses and aides said he isn't sick, but I'm traveling soon, and I don't want to be hurling on the day I'm supposed to be flying.

 

I spent the evening drawing and updating my website. I finally finished this beagle stampede

ball

BALL!!

 

It's not the best thing I've ever done. But it's DONE. and I think I captured the joy of beagles running after a ball :)  And I'll share with you a secret:

 

  Hide contents

Some of the beagles legs aren't showing because the overlap made them look like the front beagles had giant penises. I figured it was better to assume their legs were hiding behind other beagles than to have penis paws.

 

 

Spoiler

HAHA Beagle penis paws!  I think you made the right call. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, LadyShello said:

That is the perfect pup pic for a bathroom cleaning day!  LOL

 

OMG I need those pants too!  I've added them to my wishlist so I dont' lose them.  But they are truly amazing.  I can see why you would be tempted to get 4 pair.  Amazon suggested these as I was looking at the harem pants and OMG I want these now too.  

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

HAHA Beagle penis paws!  I think you made the right call. 

 

Those pants are amazing too!! I love flared/bell bottom pants. They are so comfy. BUY ALL THE THINGS!!! erm... wait. sigh.....

 

hurfhurfhurf

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's 2:30 and I had a dream there were people in the house. The alarm is set, and everyone who should be here is and everyone who shouldn't has stayed in my dream.  Still. I am super awake now. SUPER AWAKE

Sometimes I can write about it and go back to sleep. If I'm not asleep by 3:30, I'm just gonna get out of bed and clean until I'm sleepy again. 

 

Yesterday I picked up my prescription, went for a walk, cleaned bathrooms, and took a stress nap. Today I am going to really clean the kitchen well, take out the trash, and visit my Pap again. 

 

Okay this is working... goodnight:)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning Pupdate

4629567140_6c39c7bb21.jpg

State of Snarkyfishguts today

sleepypuppy.gif

 

giphy.gif

Shut up this cat snuggling up to this dog is adorable.

 

Well, I did NOT sleep very much last night. It was like an hour awake, an hour restless sleep, and just repeat until I woke up at 7am. I'm not doing sleep math.

 

I know I said things, I have no recollection of them. Also, I dreamed WEIRD stuff after I posted. SO WEIRD. But I did get some things done when I couldn't sleep. Sooooo yay? no. not yay. snores. chores. bores. cores, doors, floors, pours.....

 

Wait, it's it weird that "pours" is pronounced like "poors" and "pores" but "flour" is pronounced like "Flowers" and not "floors"  You would think that "pours" would be pronounced "Powers" "She powers tea into her cup."  HOW DO PEOPLE SPEAK THIS LANGUAGE? It's like a F**king maze.

 

OH MY DOG, have you seen these undereye circles?

alabama_5weeks.jpg

I'm AWAKE. I SWEAR I AM.

 

 What's on the to-do list? 

Thursday is Trash and Recycling Night, laundry, and watering the plants. Laundry is done. Kitchen... I was going to clean the kitchen. I need a really good exercise day too. Just to override whatever the hell was keeping me awake last night.

 

Okay. Things I am doing:

Cleaning the kitchen

Taking out the trash

Exercising

Watering plants

 

 

 

Things I am NOT doing today are 

Going on Social Media

Driving Anywhere before a quality nap. No operating any heavy machinery.

online shopping. 

Making major life decisions

using the stove top (no open flames)

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SOMEONE may have taken to twitter to rant about how bigotry in schools contradicts the purpose of education. That schools must be a safe place for children to develop friendships and learn. SOMEONE WOKE UP.

 

:angry:

 

OKay, off to angry clean.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also had a crazy dream about someone in the house, only it was a different house and people were breaking in through the second floor window to my son's room.  I recall shooting at more than one person, but I think it was one of those anxiety dreams where I can't actually hit anything.  At least it didn't disturb my sleep too badly.

 

Good luck with angry cleaning. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

It's 2:30 and I had a dream there were people in the house. The alarm is set, and everyone who should be here is and everyone who shouldn't has stayed in my dream.  Still. I am super awake now. SUPER AWAKE

Sometimes I can write about it and go back to sleep. If I'm not asleep by 3:30, I'm just gonna get out of bed and clean until I'm sleepy again. 

 

Yesterday I picked up my prescription, went for a walk, cleaned bathrooms, and took a stress nap. Today I am going to really clean the kitchen well, take out the trash, and visit my Pap again. 

 

Okay this is working... goodnight:)

 

46 minutes ago, DrFeelgood said:

I also had a crazy dream about someone in the house, only it was a different house and people were breaking in through the second floor window to my son's room.  I recall shooting at more than one person, but I think it was one of those anxiety dreams where I can't actually hit anything.  At least it didn't disturb my sleep too badly.

 

Good luck with angry cleaning. :)

 

Wow, now we have Doodlie hive mind nightmares?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrFeelgood said:

I also had a crazy dream about someone in the house, only it was a different house and people were breaking in through the second floor window to my son's room.  I recall shooting at more than one person, but I think it was one of those anxiety dreams where I can't actually hit anything.  At least it didn't disturb my sleep too badly.

 

Good luck with angry cleaning. :)

Thanks!!  That is really weird and fun we had similar dreams. Yours were scarier in my opinion. Not that it's a competition. But you win lol

19 minutes ago, LadyShello said:

 

 

Wow, now we have Doodlie hive mind nightmares?

Apparently. Waaait DFG, did you eat ice cream before bed?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DrFeelgood said:

 

I did, in fact.

Me too! Still strange, but I'm going to declare that the cause lol. We could do doodlie experiments where we all eat ice cream then report back our dreams lol. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

Me too! Still strange, but I'm going to declare that the cause lol. We could do doodlie experiments where we all eat ice cream then report back our dreams lol. 

 

Rather than a home invasion by strangers, it would be quite nice if eating ice cream before bed opened some Doodlie worm hole and we could have a Doodlie house party.  It's just another layer to our virtual friendships.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, LadyShello said:

 

Rather than a home invasion by strangers, it would be quite nice if eating ice cream before bed opened some Doodlie worm hole and we could have a Doodlie house party.  It's just another layer to our virtual friendships.

 

I am willing to offer myself to this cause for research purposes because I feel like if we all went into Doodlie Land when we slept that would make the best 1980's cartoon.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LadyShello said:

it would be quite nice if eating ice cream before bed opened some Doodlie worm hole and we could have a Doodlie house party.  It's just another layer to our virtual friendships.

That would be so AWESOME!!!! 

 

I need icecream... 

 

7 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

Wait, it's it weird that "pours" is pronounced like "poors" and "pores" but "flour" is pronounced like "Flowers" and not "floors"  You would think that "pours" would be pronounced "Powers" "She powers tea into her cup."  HOW DO PEOPLE SPEAK THIS LANGUAGE? It's like a F**king maze.

So true

You should learn Dutch. It makes a lot more sense.

Oh, wait. No it doesn't :P 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today's to-do is to finish cleaning the house, finish an illustration, and exercise. It's supposed to be 70F today. THAT IS INSANE. But I'll be taking a walk outside. 

 

I slept better last night, but not really well. The not sleeping well is getting to me. I feel a bit blue today, but I know that I'm just tired, so sorry feelings, but we got things to do today!

 

impossibly-cute-puppy-15.jpg

 

I have LOVED this puppy challenge. I never realized how many puppy gifs and pictures there were out there. You can really find a puppy/dog pic to illustrate any point made. It's amazing. Plus, looking at the puppy pictures has been really good for me. It's like a mega prozac dose :)

 

 

So we're at the halfway point of this challenge which means a great moment for some reflection. maxresdefault.jpgI
Hello, Beautiful!

 

I'm sitting here wondering "Can I do a year of puppies? Because I LOVE these puppies." I know eventually I'll get tired of it. But puppy=happy. I've been cutting back on the news. It really makes me crazy, and cutting back has been effective. Less worrying.

Now for the second half of the challenge, I'm going to focus on being offline more. Unplug a little from the social media machines. I did NOT follow my advice yesterday and took to Twitter to basically share my thoughts about educational environments needing to be safe spaces for students so that development can happen. and that I was damn tired of bigotry, and damn tired of excuses on why it's still an issue.

 

I regret nothing.

 

That being said, it's time to unplug more often. I think part of my not being able to sleep is not having enough no-screen time. While I'm really getting my to-do list life under control, I still struggle with what to do with my free time, and I think this is a great opportunity to address that. :)

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

Today's to-do is to finish cleaning the house, finish an illustration, and exercise. It's supposed to be 70F today. THAT IS INSANE. But I'll be taking a walk outside. 

 

I slept better last night, but not really well. The not sleeping well is getting to me. I feel a bit blue today, but I know that I'm just tired, so sorry feelings, but we got things to do today!

 

impossibly-cute-puppy-15.jpg

 

I have LOVED this puppy challenge. I never realized how many puppy gifs and pictures there were out there. You can really find a puppy/dog pic to illustrate any point made. It's amazing. Plus, looking at the puppy pictures has been really good for me. It's like a mega prozac dose :)

 

 

So we're at the halfway point of this challenge which means a great moment for some reflection. 

 

maxresdefault.jpgI
Hello, Beautiful!

I'm sitting here wondering "Can I do a year of puppies? Because I LOVE these puppies." I know eventually I'll get tired of it. But puppy=happy. I've been cutting back on the news. It really makes me crazy, and cutting back has been effective. Less worrying.

Now for the second half of the challenge, I'm going to focus on being offline more. Unplug a little from the social media machines. I did NOT follow my advice yesterday and took to Twitter to basically share my thoughts about educational environments needing to be safe spaces for students so that development can happen. and that I was damn tired of bigotry, and damn tired of excuses on why it's still an issue.

 

I regret nothing.

 

That being said, it's time to unplug more often. I think part of my not being able to sleep is not having enough no-screen time. While I'm really getting my to-do list life under control, I still struggle with what to do with my free time, and I think this is a great opportunity to address that. :)

 

 

 

maybe you need a free time to do list?  but it's more like a wish list so it doesn't sound like it's a chore.  

 

ETA: The weather here is strange too.  We had a couple of 70 degree days early in the week.  Last night we had a thunderstorm that turned into snow.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now