• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Snarkyfishguts

Snarkyfishguts likes Puppies

3 hours ago, LadyShello said:

maybe you need a free time to do list?  but it's more like a wish list so it doesn't sound like it's a chore.  

ETA: The weather here is strange too.  We had a couple of 70 degree days early in the week.  Last night we had a thunderstorm that turned into snow.   

That's a good idea!

Yeah, tomorrow it's dropping to 40 degrees apparently. Yikes!

The weather was too nice yesterday! I finished housecleaning so none of that this weekend. I went for a walk outside and then I played my ukulele on the front porch, which my brother thinks is hilarious :)

I can't sleep, but this time I'm so awake, I'm dressed and moving around already. (There may be a nap in my future)

The weekend to do is to walk, draw, and relax. 

Awww this puppy is in the mail for you!!

f1_04.jpg

• Like 3

I walked 4 miles today. I got a nasty sunburn the other day when the weather was 

75 and sunny.  Mostly on my calves and the back of my neck. So my legs ache. They ache from walking and they ache from the burn. 

But, it's okay. It's cold again, so that feels pretty good on my skin. Also, my legs will get used to walking more and I'm looking forward to getting in shape. I have some cooling spray for the burned bits too. 

Today I drew pictures and then I practiced the ukulele and Spanish. I cleaned the kitchen too, because I think little goblins come in and mess it up when I leave the room.

I don't think we'll have a big winter this year. But next year should be cold as heck. 

Here are a group of Doodlie puppies. 

puppies.jpg?quality=85

• Like 4

Mornng pupdate.

I'm not getting weighed. Who knows what I weigh? But I look better. I'm just going to ride that high for a while and ignore the scale. I'm eating better, sleeping better, and moving more. All good stuff.

With march comes the feeling that Spring is near. I'm excited for more sunny days. As long as I dont get burned again lol

• Like 6

So weird, I was thinking about you when I was on the elliptical and I was going to check to make sure I hadn't been unsubscribed from your thread by the Unsubscribe Ghost. 

Dat Doodlie Hive Mind ;) How've you been? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, deftona said:

So weird, I was thinking about you when I was on the elliptical and I was going to check to make sure I hadn't been unsubscribed from your thread by the Unsubscribe Ghost. 

Dat Doodlie Hive Mind ;) How've you been? 

So awesome is the hive mind! I've been great! I was psyching myself up to make some life changes and be healthy and happy! It involves vegetables. Sigh....

• Like 2

Sharks. :( Sharks are miserable today. But I cleaned out my closet and drawers, planned meals for the week, and drank green tea. I also scheduled my workouts for the next three days. Tomorrow I'm going hiking and doing yoga, Tuesday is strongs and yoga and Biking and Wednesday is walking and yoga. 

I hate everything today. I might do some dumbbell workouts just to get some aggression out. I'm done cleaning right now, so there's nothing really to do except all the the stuff that I procrastinated. So I gotta suck it up and just do it or else just be a giant ass bullshitter that never does what she says she's gonna do. I am no bullshitter. So I'm gonna be a bit grouchy but I know I'll feel better once I'm getting it done. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

Sharks. :( Sharks are miserable today. But I cleaned out my closet and drawers, planned meals for the week, and drank green tea. I also scheduled my workouts for the next three days. Tomorrow I'm going hiking and doing yoga, Tuesday is strongs and yoga and Biking and Wednesday is walking and yoga. 

I hate everything today. I might do some dumbbell workouts just to get some aggression out. I'm done cleaning right now, so there's nothing really to do except all the the stuff that I procrastinated. So I gotta suck it up and just do it or else just be a giant ass bullshitter that never does what she says she's gonna do. I am no bullshitter. So I'm gonna be a bit grouchy but I know I'll feel better once I'm getting it done. 

All of this. And there must be something in the air because I am also on the rampage today.

• Like 1

Afternoon Pupdate;

Well, apparently being pissy works. I finished my "home" list and my "work" list for the day and it's 3:30. I'm still pissy, but well. things are done!

Here is an unimpressed puppy followed by a more unimpressed puppy.

Cocker-Spaniel-Puppies-For-Sale-600x600.

db030bc1c016e3a99a15635ad30c159e453c5d36

Today's Mood

I'm trying to avoid everyone's threads today because I feel like I'll mean to say something positive and then I'll just be awful. EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF MY MOUTH IS AWFUL TODAY.

I'll be more human in a few days. 

51d02558c17a9d94abf7009265cf54ee.jpg

WHY ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH ME?!  I'M ANNOYING MYSELF

15513.jpg

pup.jpg

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS

oacg240.gif

I'M JUST TRYING TO LOVE YOU AAAAAAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Like 3

Some days you just need to be pissed at everything. Other days you are happy with everything. It's called balance ;)

Here is a super happy pup with cow ears to brighten your day

b3ee9ddd6183f9515cccc9221936f09c.jpg

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Terah said:

Some days you just need to be pissed at everything. Other days you are happy with everything. It's called balance ;)

Here is a super happy pup with cow ears to brighten your day

b3ee9ddd6183f9515cccc9221936f09c.jpg

Look at the Cowgi!! Lol. Thanks Terah! Your perspective is a gift

• Like 1

Today I am hiding in the house with my awesome new sweatpants. They have STARS. My mother hates them. I LOVE them. It was a good personal growth moment for me. 

It's a slow day. I'm checking off boxes, but I'm not gonna make them all today. I'll get as many as I can. Tomorrow will be better!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, deftona said:

I love them! 

thanks! ME TOO!! I'm wearing them right now! AND I wore them to the grocery store! OUT OF THE HOUSE! :D 

It feels good to deviate from the "invisible fat girl" uniform. :D 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

thanks! ME TOO!! I'm wearing them right now! AND I wore them to the grocery store! OUT OF THE HOUSE! :D 

It feels good to deviate from the "invisible fat girl" uniform. :D 

I'm pretty sure you look awesome in whatever you're wearing. You have such a lovely smile, you can rock anything with a smile like that.

• Like 3

did-i-forget-something-dog.gif

Wait! Is it the end of the challenge already?

It's too soon! I'm not ready to let go!!

4852563541315486832.jpg

Hmm... What should the next theme be? More puppies? Baby animals in general? Cartoons? Hrmmmm....

This challenge was a nice break. In reflection, this was really just a "Snarky posts pictures of cute puppies" challenge. I struggled with winter blues, and this was a perfect way to brighten up the days.  Now I'll have to think about what the next challenge will be. I'm ready to set some goals beyond fluffy goodness. :) I will be taking the rest week though to really prepare.

*hugs*

• Like 6