Starpuck - Ep IV: A New ...Role!

starpuck

That sounds like an awesome walk and you're doing good on food!  It's also fantastic that you managed to get some art in as well!  Nothing wrong with calling having an easy night after some long days :).  Hope you rested up!

• Like 2

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

Thursday Stuff and a bit more Wed recap...

Last night was a down night~ one of those moods where your brain had a list of things it wanted to do, but in the same breath said it had no energy to do them.   So I just rolled with it.   

• Did about 45 minutes of art that was challenging because ...brain...  
  • Played about 45 minutes of ESO and got re-situated (mostly) with my dragonknight Toril.   She's super awesome story wise.  I'll have to share it some time.  
  • After ESO, I popped in some Transistor and played through a few fights.    That is a game that cannot be put on the shelf for too long at a time, or else you forget what everything does.   Those of you who have played, mind sharing some of the load outs you used for your powers?
  • Then I put on some Durarara x2!   I've missed that series, and while I only got two episodes in, it felt very much like I remember the original.
  • Read about ten pages of the DM guide after the anime and was lights out by 10:45.

Today, being more rested, allowed the mood to stay up despite the greying of the skies.    

• Worker bee mode activated.   Just felt very on top of things.
  • Lifted at lunch and while challenging, felt pretty good about things.
  • During some quiet time at work, I finished mapping out the dungeon for my D&D game, number coded the rooms and wrote up what would be found in each spot.
  • Organized the back pack's one compartment.  Other compartment is still on the to do list.
  • Plan is to eat the last of the chili as today marks Day 7, aka, 1 week old, so use it or lose it.    I've also plotted out 3 cups of jalapeno popcorn and a single adult beverage for gaming tonight.   It was supposed to be a 1900 calorie day, but I shifted my run to tomorrow and a lift today, so the fact that ALL this food tops out at 1700, is fine by me.

Tomorrow will be an art and in day.  Saturday looks to be my 3rd lifting day and then a marathon of Don't Starve Together.

Lifting Foo Below

Squats - 5x5 95lb.   Did okay with this, though I really need to see if my form is still okay with the growing weight.

Supersets of pull ups in between each set of squats: 4 || 4 || 3 || 3.5 + halfway hold || 2 + halfway hold.

Bench Press - 5x5 70lb.

Supersets of lying leg raises in between, but only 3 x 15.

Barbell Row - 5x5 70lb

Supersets of Lunges in between, 12# 3 x 8 [each leg]

Workout felt pretty good all told.    PolarHRM said it was worthy of 405 torched calories!    I even had a protein drinky thing afterwards, so rarrrrberry!  Here we go.   Tomorrow will be a run day.  Indoor track.   Pace-unconcerned.

Off to gaming now!

tumblr_inline_o0gdizrSGd1qci39s_500.gif

• Like 5

Level 77 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

22 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Thanks!! Something I've figured out that's working for me on art, is to just do the sketch and post it somewhere.  That's day one.   I too noticed the shield's wonkiness after pulling the sketchbook away hehe!    It either needs to turn to be angled, or come up higher so his forearm is hidden.   (And even still a bit of an angle shift will be needed.)   It's kind of like, taking a break from looking at it while I am working on it, allows me to see it with new eyes the next time I do look it over! 

I went to bed at 10:45 last night!  Woke up to the sun out again this morning (though our temps are gonna dive) and I feel much much better about life for the moment hahaha. :)

Not that I draw at all, but that sounds like a really good thing. Not only does it allow you to look at your drawing with fresh eyes later, but it means you can get down ideas without worrying about getting it perfect or being critical of what you've done.

Glad you're feeling better! It's sunny here too and it certainly helps the mood :) .

• Like 1

Level 16 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 3  -  CON: 0  -  CHA: 0  -  SAN: 1  -  INT: 0

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Anatomy of an Orc

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map

23 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Thanks!! Something I've figured out that's working for me on art, is to just do the sketch and post it somewhere.  That's day one.   I too noticed the shield's wonkiness after pulling the sketchbook away hehe!    It either needs to turn to be angled, or come up higher so his forearm is hidden.   (And even still a bit of an angle shift will be needed.)   It's kind of like, taking a break from looking at it while I am working on it, allows me to see it with new eyes the next time I do look it over! 

One of the tricks I've used a lot with art is taking a picture of the sketch, flipping the picture horizontally, and then taking a long look at it.  If you're already working digitally, it's super easy to do the flip.  When something is off, our brains get used to seeing it that way and stop noticing.  But, if you flip the picture, you generally will see the mistakes that you otherwise overlook.

• Like 1

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

Oi guys, I feel like a balloon that got popped and deflated into a lifeless piece of spent rubber.   Um.  Er.  Spent vinyl.    I know balloons are not made of vinyl, but damnit that is the term I will use!    So, very very tired today.   Also many DOMS.   General lethargy and exhaustion at their peak.   Cloudy skies, rain and wind.   It was all I could do to keep up at work.    Supposed to be a run day, but I think I will chalk this up to what an ACTUAL rest day looks like.    I may do some long stretching and foam rolling tonight, and count that as active rest- but not even attempting yoga with these doms.

I didn't get much done on my todo list in my BuJo today either.   Seriously just keeping mentally awake/afloat.

I have marked Sunday afternoon as the tentative start date for my D&D game.   I have a few dungeons mapped out and a basic, start up adventure.  "Harvest festival with shenanigans" is the plan.     If it goes well, I can run with it.  If it flops, I can call it a practice run and redo the parts that didn't work and start over in a week or so.    So, I mentioned pictures of the one dungeon/cavern I was gonna use.   So, it's 8.5 x 11 paper, but with faint 1x1 grid lines on it, and I just drew my maps right on there!     Single page view, then the full cavern view below.

(More like 1.5 page view)

23kk1Gi.jpg  BarsDeW.jpg

One thing I still need to do is draw up/roll up some of the npcs that will be encountered.  At least names, brief personalities, and overall goals.  Stats and such if they are going to be recurring.

If I manage some energy, then I will also be doing laundry, rearranging the room and getting some art done before I delve into any video games.   We'll see if I perk up on the drive home.

Oh food will be on target today- despite my tendency to want to eat non-stop when I get this drowsy, I've actually managed to keep my meals and snacks to the usual.   Actually, less than usual.   Too tired to even nom I guess.   Pork n sauerkraut leftovers for dinner.    Should be okay on this.     An actual rest day with low cals?  Astounding!

• Like 3

Level 77 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

Spoiler

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Rest day! That sounds amazing. Sorry you're feeling deflated but! Great that you have the time to accommodate your body's needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

So tired.  Just a quickie.

Made it to the gym today for Lifts #3.  Continued perfect streak on this.   OHP sucks.  I hate it.  Can't I just go do pull ups instead?  

Ate out TWICE today because of being out with friends.

Still came in at 1600 calories.

Outback - sirloin (plain) with broccoli (no sauce/butter) and tortilla soup.

Chipotle - barbacoa bowl, one scoop rice, black beans, fajita veggies, mild salsa

Snacks at my friends house today?  I was there for ... 9 hours!    Playing video games and watching anime...

2 coffees, 3 reduced fat Oreo's.  DONE.

Tomorrow will be the real test.    Gonna bring a veggie tray to game night I think!

• Like 5

Level 77 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

47 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

So tired.  Just a quickie.

Made it to the gym today for Lifts #3.  Continued perfect streak on this.   OHP sucks.  I hate it.  Can't I just go do pull ups instead?  

Ate out TWICE today because of being out with friends.

Still came in at 1600 calories.

Outback - sirloin (plain) with broccoli (no sauce/butter) and tortilla soup.

Chipotle - barbacoa bowl, one scoop rice, black beans, fajita veggies, mild salsa

Snacks at my friends house today?  I was there for ... 9 hours!    Playing video games and watching anime...

2 coffees, 3 reduced fat Oreo's.  DONE.

Tomorrow will be the real test.    Gonna bring a veggie tray to game night I think!

Way to go at keeping it to 1,600 calories while eating out  twice.That is hard.

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

*snicker* you said "quickie" *snicker* I have the mind of a five year old sometimes.

Seriously though, your restaurant-fu is legit. I would have a very difficult time staying on track with two meals out in one day. Ten points for Gryffindor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Battle Log

Lifetime Training Goals

2017 Goals

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

You guys are cute and make me smile! :)

Another quickie!  LOL  Weekend updates are hard for me because I cram so much into them.

Skipped church and got my dad's gofundme thing updated and hopefully sorted out.   We're going to pull the whole thing down in a few weeks, just as soon as the money transfer hang up thing gets cleared up.    Wrote another update to go with it, so we should be good.

I leveled Mira the Arcane Trickster!   New spell of Dissonant Whispers and Phantasmal Force.  Oh yes, such a clever little rogue.   New cantrip taken was Message so I can scout ahead and whisper info back to my allies.   Fun stuff.

Got some art in.    Roland is proving to really really irritate me.  It's close- but still off to me.  Terribly off.   Ah well, practice practice.

GnUv8BB.jpg

Then I stole (borrowed) (OKSTOLE) my broin-laws Kinect and hooked it up to my XBONE and downloaded Dance Central and got an hour of dancing in so woohoo.       It's super hard to pull it off in my teeny room, - clearly need to get rid of this too big for my space desk and find a different way to organize the furniture.  Again.

Eating home cooked food for dinner, so calories should be okay today!   Might indulge with an adult root beer at gaming!

Summary coming tomorrow!

• Like 3

Level 77 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Another quickie? 2 in one day?

9d518bed8c60088133f93fbe1e63cb23.gif

sent from my phone whilst exploring new dungeons

• Like 5

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Goal #1 - Be Combat Ready!

1A.  Strong like Grog!                                             

1B.  Move like Vex!                                  

1C.   Center like Keyleth

giphy.gif

Moving like Vex, oh yeah, oh yeah! 

• Stronglifts 3x / Week  - 3 of 3!!
  • Run, walk, move 2x / Week - 3 Total!  1 run, 1 day of dancing, and I am counting the 3 mile walk as a move because... um, 3 miles!
  • Active Rest 1-2x / Week  - No yoga this week, but I did take an actual day of rest.  All I did move wise was rearrange the bedroom.

Another good week on the moving around front.   This marks the 4th straight week of getting all 3 lifts in!   Only one honest run this week, but plenty of other sweat inducing movement was had.

Goal #2 - GM's Gotta Number!

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

THE F' YOU RESTAURANT FOOD GIF!

• Food Tracking M-F 100% 5x/week - All 7 days, full tracking!
  • Saturday/Sunday Variances 2 MEALS/week - Another full 7 days of tracking.   Last night at gaming though? Yeaaaah.   I lost it a bit.   Ended up eating 2200 calories, which was still below the eat to maintain number, but argh!

Pretty good on this one again.  The tracking is there.  The zig-zagging is there.   I'm frustrated at myself because I had a lot of eating out on Sat/Sun which means, the scale this morning is bloated with flash pounds.    Also, despite the 2200 calorie day, I had actually cut short so many of the other days goals, that I still ended up eating 11,900 calories, which is EXACTLY the number I aim for per week.   Weekly deficit of 4187.  But the interesting thing?    The Mon-Fri lower calorie than I expected days?  Sat. morning showed my lowest scale reading in two months.   (Gone now, stupid restaurant food.)   So.   More data required.

Goal #3 - Bard's do it all!

tumblr_ojzwv1If1N1tj44tco2_400.gif

• BuJo - Every day I'm BuJoing.   7x/week   - 7/7
  • Read 1 Chapter of Bible.   7x/week   - 7/7
  • Write affirmation.  7x/week.   - 7/7
  • SHARE an affirmation.  1x/week.   - Ok, moving this guy to next challenge!
  • Art Stuff.  3/x week  -  4/3
  • D&D planning.  2 hours/week. - Done!   Created a 9 page grid cavern delve.    Also spent some time in the DM's manual.

Really, it was another pretty awesome week though I still don't feel like I am accomplishing much.  >.<   Not sure how to fix that.  Or if it's just the winter duldrums really hitting.   It's almost March, which is when spring fever really starts to rear up.  You WANT it to be nice and awesome and stuff, but it toys with you back and forth.  But there you have it.   Week 2 in the books!

giphy-tumblr.gif

This week is going to be brutal on food stuff.     I was asked to get dinner and talk to a friend tonight (which has me all shades of nervous... and then Wed is the Hawks vs the Penguins game with my nephews, so we'll probably be grabbing food on the way there.     I will have to up my efforts to make sure that Thursday gaming has home cooked food.   And skip the restaurant stuff this weekend.    In other news, I am thinking about stopping the Stronglifts program.    I am starting to get my low back pain returning... and the only thing I can think of that could be causing it, is deadlifts and OHP.   When I've been in PT before, my therapist always told me I was core weak.    So those two exercises in particular, I am probably really doing wrong... DB's and bodyweights program caused the least pain... but ugh, frak 3x15 ok?  FRAK IT!   LOL.   I dunno what to do on this.  I want to keep maintaining my strength building, but not in a way that I can't get it right.  Ya know?

• Like 4

Level 77 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

On 2/25/2017 at 10:27 PM, Starpuck said:

Just a quickie.

On 2/26/2017 at 2:56 AM, mightstone2k said:

*snicker* you said "quickie" *snicker* I have the mind of a five year old sometimes.

On 2/26/2017 at 9:34 AM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Image result for you are not alone

19 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Another quickie!

15 hours ago, Red1263 said:

Another quickie? 2 in one day?

9d518bed8c60088133f93fbe1e63cb23.gif

I totally went there too. :P  Take some time for yourself!  Quickie's are good and all, but you gotta take it slow sometimes too, Starpuck! ;) 

40 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

In other news, I am thinking about stopping the Stronglifts program.    I am starting to get my low back pain returning... and the only thing I can think of that could be causing it, is deadlifts and OHP.   When I've been in PT before, my therapist always told me I was core weak.    So those two exercises in particular, I am probably really doing wrong... DB's and bodyweights program caused the least pain... but ugh, frak 3x15 ok?  FRAK IT!   LOL.   I dunno what to do on this.  I want to keep maintaining my strength building, but not in a way that I can't get it right.  Ya know?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Have you thought about getting a trainer for a couple sessions to check your form?  Might be worth it since they're right there and can offer advice in the moment instead of us after the fact.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Anxiety Stricken Starpuck Mode:

GO.

Friend yesterday texted me and asked if we could meet for dinner.    This is not a friend I usually do things with solo - he's a D&D night friend.  Not that he isn't cool, he is!   But we're just not often doing things outside of D&D.

I'm thinking, it could be a talk about game night drama that is slowly creeping up.   We the players have been exchanging emails about our choices in the adventure, and our frustrations, etc.   His best friend is the GM.   So it could be that he wants to talk with just me so we can relay between the two 'groups'.

But there's a small panicked side of me that is worried it could be another kind of talk.   Like, a  'hey I like you' talk.  Which sounds both conceited and strange.   I mean, we've played characters that were into each other, and I assumed it was just that.  But then it left me wondering if there was a hint of more behind it. 

SO OF COURSE I AM PANICKING RIDICULOUSLY ABOUT WHAT TONIGHT COULD BE ABOUT!

• Like 5

Level 77 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

17 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

GO.

Friend yesterday texted me and asked if we could meet for dinner.    This is not a friend I usually do things with solo - he's a D&D night friend.  Not that he isn't cool, he is!   But we're just not often doing things outside of D&D.

I'm thinking, it could be a talk about game night drama that is slowly creeping up.   We the players have been exchanging emails about our choices in the adventure, and our frustrations, etc.   His best friend is the GM.   So it could be that he wants to talk with just me so we can relay between the two 'groups'.

But there's a small panicked side of me that is worried it could be another kind of talk.   Like, a  'hey I like you' talk.  Which sounds both conceited and strange.   I mean, we've played characters that were into each other, and I assumed it was just that.  But then it left me wondering if there was a hint of more behind it. 

Just grab your towel!  It'll be ok!  

il_fullxfull.565876371_wbpn.jpg

• Like 2

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

GO.

abf488716317e2f62561e5775bb46763.jpg

No Force choking. Force choking is rude.

• Like 3

Battle Log

Lifetime Training Goals

2017 Goals

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

So.   Man I feel like some kind of ass now.    Talk about perspective.   Here I am totally stressed out over a talk, with a friend, that is probably absolutely nothing.   And I just got the call from my sis to say my bro-in-laws test confirmed he now has bladder cancer.   Four years ago he beat prostate cancer that would have killed him in 3 months if left untreated + and the doc seems to be going about this with FAR less urgency and concern, citing that there are a lot of options and it's very treatable.   But still.  Shit man.

For someone who claims to trust in a good God, I sure have no freaking clue on how to actually let go of worry and stress.

• Like 2

Level 77 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Whatever he wants to talk about, I'm sure you'll ranger through :) .

Also, amazing job on week 2! Shame you're not quite feeling it yet, but sometimes it takes your brain to catch up with what you've already got your body working on - keep hitting the lifts and the numbers and accept that they're good.

With starting strength, if you want to keep doing it I would consider getting some fractional plates so you can keep progressing the weight but much more slowly (I think the Starting Strength website has a section on modifications to the plan for women and this was one of them). Alternatively maybe you're at a point where you need an intermediate plan now rather than a novice plan.

• Like 2

Level 16 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map

Sorry, I hit reply before I saw your post. So so sorry to hear about your brother in law. *hugs*

There's nothing wrong with feeling stressed about an awkward social situation though, that worry is no less valid than worrying about physical things.

• Like 1

Level 16 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

So.   Man I feel like some kind of ass now.    Talk about perspective.   Here I am totally stressed out over a talk, with a friend, that is probably absolutely nothing.   And I just got the call from my sis to say my bro-in-laws test confirmed he now has bladder cancer.   Four years ago he beat prostate cancer that would have killed him in 3 months if left untreated + and the doc seems to be going about this with FAR less urgency and concern, citing that there are a lot of options and it's very treatable.   But still.  Shit man.

For someone who claims to trust in a good God, I sure have no freaking clue on how to actually let go of worry and stress.

Sorry to hear that!!  That's a rough call to get, especially since he already beat it once.  But look at the bright side: he already beat it once!  That means he can do it again.  Not that it'll be easy of fun, but it can be done.  

I struggle with this as well.  And many other things in this arena.  

15 minutes ago, Jarric said:

There's nothing wrong with feeling stressed about an awkward social situation though, that worry is no less valid than worrying about physical things.

QFT.  

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™