Lord Pakku attempts to defy gravity. fails

alternate titles:
Lord Pakku's hard black rod

Lord Pakku grips the shaft
Lord Pakku, something something wiener

wdu5TB.gif

im a very solo person when it comes to gymnastic flailing. always have been.
sure, ill post about my failings and flailings on here and occasionally let slip to people in the real world that i sweat, but id never sweat in front of anyone. that would be simply unladylike.
so imagine my surprise when i started saying things like, "im gonna take a rock climbing course come the summer" and "boy howdy, i sure do wish my life was more physically challenging"
it really snuck up on me. i also committed to building a rowing machine, being awesome, having long beautiful flowing hair, not eating every pizza ever, and a hoard of other garbage.

ive written a solid couple of sentences there. its time for a gif

110103-Gary-Oldman-I-know-gif-Imgur-F-Zs
yeah it was. Zorg knows whats up.. and hes so handsome!
110103-Gary-Oldman-I-know-gif-Imgur-F-Zs
he knows

am i writing checks my mouth cant cash? or body? i dont think its appropriate anymore to say writing checks my body cant cash.. thats maybe crossing a line.
am i writing checks my body is eager to cash
me-ow!
YES yes i am. i totally am.
but heres the rub. rock climbing is gravity defying, and i have yet to defy gravity. gravity is a harsh mistress, and she has her hooks in me.. pulling me inexorably downward and away from any sheer rock walls. and towards my sofa. and netflix. gravity wants to netflix and chill
but sometimes you gotta take a stand. tell gravity no. we've done what you wanted every night.. what about what i want to do? you never listen to me! what do you mean you think we've grown apart?
no, come on baby.. dont call your mother. WELL FINE! i dont need you anyway. youve always been dragging me down (EEEEHHH WINKIDY WINK)

...... im gonna burn all the shit youve left behind!

aaaaand along those lines, i went to the home improvement store and bought an iron pipe which fits my gymnastic rings bands perfectly what for the pullups.
its probably time for one of those promised penis jokes
the-fifth-element-GIF-10.gif?gs=a

"but Pakku" you ask "arent all penises jokes"
ZING!

having installed the shaft into the folded openings snugly, i took myself for a ride.
vertically
you might be wondering how many pullups should an aspiring rock climbing class taker be able to perform? i know i sure was.
i can pretty much guarantee that the answer is not zero. and yet that was the total number of pullups i managed. zero

so where was my mission when?
SmoothScratchyIlsamochadegu.gif
uhh and uh. what was that second part
here is my mission now, do a pullup

and that thing about reddit, i guess
just kidding, fuck reddit.

so heres the bottom line, either i do a pullup, or i pull this fucking house down!
TLaUE8b.gif
totally applicable badass moment!

challenge 2 specifically unspecific specifics:
pull myself up
keep on keeping on (diet, cardio, strength training)
finish geralts bracers, pauldrons, and fur shawl
ctw0Xwg.jpg
that guy.. get to the half way point on making him me.

and thats pretty much it

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Captainfantastic said:

This was a rollercoaster to read. Thank you for that and good luck 

hope you enjoyed it! i like to start things with a crazy whirlwind and see where things go from there

thanks for the wellwishes
good luck to you too!

wait.
WAIT
something totally unexpected just happened.
total number of pullups ive done so far - 0
BUT i put an empty cardboard box under my pullup bar.. and i put a foot on that box. at first my foot was on the corner, the most structurally sound portion of the box. at first!
and i did 7 assisted pullups in my FIRST FUCKING SET!
it was the first exercise i did in my strength training session today, right after stretching (with a break while i clumsily fought with duct tape to close the box)
and then i continued with the rest of the sets in my circuit

and then when i finished the first circuit i was all "pakku, you did well.. forget about doing any more assisted pullups"
and then i was like "BITCH PLEASE. im gonna attempt some more UGHFF HUGNNNFHH NEEEEEESHP HGUUUUUUUUU-UUU-UUUJahholyshit"
whats 7 + 4? the number of cardboard box assisted pullups i did today!!
its also 11

look.. i dont know if im overly comfortable posting my weight on here. its been an issue for me since i was a wee fat bab. lots of getting bullied.
but with the weight i am, i didnt actually think i would do a pullup this month. i know im strong like nobodys business and i have a lot of muscle.. but i know how hard bodyweight exercises are for me, given my bodyweight, even accounting for the huge rippling muscles that live under a healthy layer of cushion.. but i did that first assisted pullup, and something miraculous happened.. i did another. and then i did another! and my stream of thoughts went from "haha dont be a foo.. ooh my god.. OOH MY GOD... ooh hell yeah im a badass motherfucker"
and now im ecstatic! and i can barely lift my arms to scratch my nose and im rambling and i love it and im not going to lie, im getting a tiny bit emotional

i ended the last challenge on a high note.. and today is just
wow
now i need to bike for 90 minutes and until ive lost at least a pound of sweat (one day im totally going to weight my clothes pre and post cardio.. cause im gross like that)
---

also, i should lay this out too. my current circuit style strength training routine is as follows:
assisted pullups!!
bicep curl to overhead triceps lift,
gymnastic rings pushups, pec flies, and another tricep thing
thats it right now. 3 circuits of 8ish reps each.

i cut out plank due to bad back and because the gymnastics rings are still getting my core to some degree, and dips because i dont have a good chair to do them on and ive been lazy when it comes to building a dip station.... and also my triceps are murdered after working out, so maybe dips arent that important.. and nothing for my legs cause i bike like a badass and have naturally hellishly strong legs

anyone want to throw in some suggestions for additions? ill give pretty much anything a shot.
including pullups!
did i mention the pullups?

• Like 3

I don't think I quite get what your challenge is about, something to do with pullups? :D

Congrats on those! And good luck with the Assassins. :)

• Like 1

Goblin | Level 7 | STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 3.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 2.5

Nerdfitness Character, Past challenges: 1 1 2 2 3 4 5 5 6, Current challenge (March 19 - April 15): click

Tough Mudder Ireland || Battle for Graduation || My Neverending Story (on hiatus)

31 minutes ago, Miw_Sher said:

I don't think I quite get what your challenge is about, something to do with pullups? :D

my challenge is just abo.... youre being sassy, i see you!

i gotta go check out your challenge now and leave sassy remarks.. thats basically my favorite pastime

• Like 2

Grats on the pullups! That is extremely impressive. I've been working on those bad boys for a long time now and (shoulder injury notwithstanding) still can't do a full one. No real suggestions here, looks like you're hitting the major muscle groups. Have you thought about pushups (incline or otherwise) to go with the pullups? They're another good compound arms-and-core move. 

Manarelle the Level 55 Amazon Assassin

Gryffindarling and Sith Acolyte, somehow.

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

9 hours ago, Lord Pakku, the Unhinged said:

my challenge is just abo.... youre being sassy, i see you!

i gotta go check out your challenge now and leave sassy remarks.. thats basically my favorite pastime

This could easily turn into sassiness overload.

• Like 1

Nerdfitness Character, Past challenges: 1 1 2 2 3 4 5 5 6, Current challenge (March 19 - April 15): click

Tough Mudder Ireland || Battle for Graduation || My Neverending Story (on hiatus)

Assisted pull-ups are excellenteeee. You'll be pulling the house down in no time. 

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

something occurred to me this morning. i think i have a mental block to lifting myself off the ground. if i approach my pullup bar with feet planted on the ground and pull my hardest, nothing.
but as soon as i put myself on the unsound footing of the cardboard box, that motion hesitation disappeared and i lifted myself 11 times.
i suppose for right now this is just a note for how much power my expectations have over me. im going to have to retrain my mind to be confident in my strength, so this challenge might actually be more mental than physical.

3 hours ago, Manarelle said:

Grats on the pullups! That is extremely impressive. I've been working on those bad boys for a long time now and (shoulder injury notwithstanding) still can't do a full one. No real suggestions here, looks like you're hitting the major muscle groups. Have you thought about pushups (incline or otherwise) to go with the pullups? They're another good compound arms-and-core move. 

my arms and shoulders are about the only thing on me without injuries! i know triceps and push movements are weak on me, so actually getting the bar past eye level with a pullup is going to take some time.
i do incline pushups on the gymnastic rings. if i did them on the ground i could do a lot more, but with the rings im struggling to get in 24 pushups even at an 30degree incline. all those stabilizer muscles!!
once i build the plyo box im gonna kick my feet up on that and bring that incline down to somewhere around 15degrees (havent built it yet so i dont know how high itll be), and just go till it i start sobbing.
NO! its just sweat in my eyes! its dusty in here. i wasnt crying

3 hours ago, Miw_Sher said:

This could easily turn into sassiness overload.

are you challenging me to a duel?

3 hours ago, raptron said:

Assisted pull-ups are excellenteeee. You'll be pulling the house down in no time. 

i never liked this house anyways!

• Like 1

one other note from my last challenge where i was complaining about weight loss and my scale.
turns out, consistency is really important with things like this. i studied statistics in university (AND NEVER EVER EVER USED IT EVER!), so you would think i would know about collecting data and consistency and all that jazz.
but instead of doing that, i was weighing myself just whenever. clothes on, clothes off, after a shower, after a meal, first thing in the morning..
and my results were all over the map.

so my first month with the scale is basically all useless data, but if i take the mean averages from those weeks, and plot out that progression, it looks like i lost about 9lbs since jan 20 (my first weigh in, which i did on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.... second thing in the morning, but you dont need details of what i did beforehand). thats 3lbs a week. maybe on the extreme side, but i can tell that im building muscle instead of losing it so im not too concerned.

also, i put on a suit jacket i bought maybe 10 years ago. i think i bought it thinking that i would lose some weight and then wear it, cause it didnt even fit me back then.
and its just a hair loose on me now

long term goals finally paying off! its a shame its such an ugly jacket

• Like 3

damn i love pizza
16722427_10154967974195768_7814214002567
i love pizza too damn much. i have impulse control around pizza. i treat pizza the way an italian man treats a hairy woman... or pizza
i covet pizza. i would have pizza 3 times a week. 6 times
every times

PIZZA! WHY ARE YOU SO UNHEALTHY?!?!

i have to deal with the impulse control. its far too easy for me to say "i should just eat all the pizza today so that i wont be tempted by pizza tomorrow"
but im also very good at making pizza.. so the prospect of their being no pizza tomorrow is easily rectified, which defeats the purpose of dieting entirely.

so ive been working on making pizza healthy without removing any of the cerebral joy it brings.

heres a tangent. are you aware of just how "americanized" pizza is? anything thats good must be great in excess, right?
RIGHT?
i like cheese, so a pizza with a figurative mountain, or literal hill, of cheese should be better than one with a sparse knoll of cheese, right?
RIGHT??
toppings? give me EEEEVERYTHING.. and double it up

twice as much must give me twice the enjoyment, right

...... RIGHT?

well no. it doesnt
tangent over.

pizza needs balance, and american chain pizza has entirely lost that notion. they can get their crusts stuffed!
my pizza gives me even more of that same joy.. AND now i can enjoy it without a ton of guilt. it has a ratio of flavors all working together to highlight eachother and nothing in excess.

whats my point? that pizza above is a full 12x18 sheetpan of thincrust love. and its around 1000calories. for the whole damn thing.
i think i just won at pizza
i think i just made a dietary pizza
i think thats pretty a-ok

things to improve on:
it still has meat on it. i dont know why though, as im using all the same spices and herbs that they put into the pepperoni elsewhere. even sparsely spread out, that pepperoni is about 300 calories. plus, im vegetarian.. making the addition of meat even more bizarre

i could also use less cheese if i could find a more flavorful melting cheese. the sharpness and relative funk of the cheese is all thats necessary for me. i dont actually like the texture of stringy gloopy cheese on a pizza. it just needs to be sharp and funky, and hold the toppings together so they dont slide off. right now im using grana padano and mozzarella.. but mozzarella is just a bit too boring.
i feel like i could cut the total cheese down and not affect the pizza at all. with the amount it has now there is no pooling oil on the surface of the pizza... which i find really unappealing.. i have a beard.. i dont want to carry pizza oils around with me after ive finished eating pizza.. taunting me with the ghost of pizzas past.

things that hit bang on super duper awesome:
it has a field of basil scattered over it. damn i love a lot of basil. its basically a salad
it also has fresh tomatoes
and onions
and pickled artichokes.. my pizza is a salad enrobed in crust and pizza sauce

i like a lot of sauce.. the sauce im using has high fructose corn syrup as the second ingredient, but its still only 125 calories per pizza. im generally pretty lazy when it comes to sauce. ive made it myself before, and im sure its better for me.. but its a lot of work (one day ill batch cook some and freeze it.. but not today).

and the dough. ive worked hard with this dough to make a nice cracker crust pizza. i like that thin crunchy crackly base much more than a doughy thick crust pizza. so ive been perfecting this crust for about a decade. i roll it out with my pasta maker to get it super thin, and let it have a second rise to encourage bubbling between the layers of the crust. its the best of all worlds. thin, crackly, bubbly, light
crusty, and it doesnt bend!
yeah

is anyone still reading this? i really just wanted to boast about delicious pizza that is 4.63 calories per square inch.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, SmilingDungeonMaster said:

I am very happy you broke down calories/ sq. in.

its still an estimate tho.. ill have to make more test samples and truly weigh everything out.. oh shucks, more pizza to be made

Go get 'em, Lord Pakku! You *will* do the pullups! Heck, you've inspired me so much, maybe *I'll* do a pullup! 

tumblr_mukwf097GB1qelubso7_250.gif

• Like 1

otterbyte, level 3 chirpy otter assassin

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 3

current challenges: otterbyte juggles priorities  \\ old challenges:4-week: DEC16 * JAN17 * FEB 17 * APR 17 * JAN 18\\ Assassin MiniChallenge: Epic Throwdown Championship * Assassin's Age: Origins \\ Monkey Tamers United

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Samuel Beckett

1 hour ago, otterbyte said:

Go get 'em, Lord Pakku! You *will* do the pullups! Heck, you've inspired me so much, maybe *I'll* do a pullup! 

just remember, if you fail at the pullup, you can always get pizza and still be inspired by me

• Like 1
damn i love pizza

16722427_10154967974195768_7814214002567811180_o.jpg?oh=3d02b96f1921556499362c1aa6aa2d94&oe=593A34EF

i love pizza too damn much. i have impulse control around pizza. i treat pizza the way an italian man treats a hairy woman... or pizza

i covet pizza. i would have pizza 3 times a week. 6 times

every times

PIZZA! WHY ARE YOU SO UNHEALTHY?!?!

i have to deal with the impulse control. its far too easy for me to say "i should just eat all the pizza today so that i wont be tempted by pizza tomorrow"

but im also very good at making pizza.. so the prospect of their being no pizza tomorrow is easily rectified, which defeats the purpose of dieting entirely.

so ive been working on making pizza healthy without removing any of the cerebral joy it brings.

heres a tangent. are you aware of just how "americanized" pizza is? anything thats good must be great in excess, right?

RIGHT?

i like cheese, so a pizza with a figurative mountain, or literal hill, of cheese should be better than one with a sparse knoll of cheese, right?

RIGHT??

toppings? give me EEEEVERYTHING.. and double it up

twice as much must give me twice the enjoyment, right

...... RIGHT?

well no. it doesnt

tangent over.

pizza needs balance, and american chain pizza has entirely lost that notion. they can get their crusts stuffed!

my pizza gives me even more of that same joy.. AND now i can enjoy it without a ton of guilt. it has a ratio of flavors all working together to highlight eachother and nothing in excess.

YOU just earned a bunch of Italian brownie points.

To simply put it, every time someone claims an American pizza "is real pizza" an Italian grandmother dies.

whats my point? that pizza above is a full 12x18 sheetpan of thincrust love. and its around 1000calories. for the whole damn thing.

i think i just won at pizza

i think i just made a dietary pizza

i think thats pretty a-ok

things to improve on:

it still has meat on it. i dont know why though, as im using all the same spices and herbs that they put into the pepperoni elsewhere. even sparsely spread out, that pepperoni is about 300 calories. plus, im vegetarian.. making the addition of meat even more bizarre

i could also use less cheese if i could find a more flavorful melting cheese. the sharpness and relative funk of the cheese is all thats necessary for me. i dont actually like the texture of stringy gloopy cheese on a pizza. it just needs to be sharp and funky, and hold the toppings together so they dont slide off. right now im using grana padano and mozzarella.. but mozzarella is just a bit too boring.

i feel like i could cut the total cheese down and not affect the pizza at all. with the amount it has now there is no pooling oil on the surface of the pizza... which i find really unappealing.. i have a beard.. i dont want to carry pizza oils around with me after ive finished eating pizza.. taunting me with the ghost of pizzas past.

things that hit bang on super duper awesome:

it has a field of basil scattered over it. damn i love a lot of basil. its basically a salad

it also has fresh tomatoes

and onions

and pickled artichokes.. my pizza is a salad enrobed in crust and pizza sauce

i like a lot of sauce.. the sauce im using has high fructose corn syrup as the second ingredient, but its still only 125 calories per pizza. im generally pretty lazy when it comes to sauce. ive made it myself before, and im sure its better for me.. but its a lot of work (one day ill batch cook some and freeze it.. but not today).

and the dough. ive worked hard with this dough to make a nice cracker crust pizza. i like that thin crunchy crackly base much more than a doughy thick crust pizza. so ive been perfecting this crust for about a decade. i roll it out with my pasta maker to get it super thin, and let it have a second rise to encourage bubbling between the layers of the crust. its the best of all worlds. thin, crackly, bubbly, light

crusty, and it doesnt bend!

yeah

is anyone still reading this? i really just wanted to boast about delicious pizza that is 4.63 calories per square inch.

Literally, that is how pizza and pizza crust is supposed to be. To do it properly you are in fact supposed take it the night before and let it rise x number of times... but i admit that that is something I myself still sorely lack in.

• Like 2

first things first, i worked out today. 2 hours. hardcore.
i also maybe sorta destroyed my cardboard pullup assistant. my foot wobbled and went right through the top of the box. its not exactly useless now, but the remaining cardboard is rolling over making the box shorter. still, i did 15 assisted pullups. im looking at ordering some assist bands for pullups off amazon. amazon is really how im getting healthy, as i dont yet have the courage to walk into a fitness store and start buying stuff.

in other news, i was lookin at myself in the mirror after showering today, eyy you sexy hunk of juicy tissues held together by a sinuous sack! and im really starting to see that shoulder definition.
i see it
if you saw it, youd probably question my vision
but its totally there, that little valley between traps and delts. i have that.. starting.. sorta. im basically tom hardy
also all my clothes are fitting better.. or worse, because some of them are like tents on me
a vest i made myself which... i mean, i made it myself.. youd think i would have made it to fit me, but instead ive always had to sorta suck in while wearing it. i remember one time i dropped a pen and then just stared at a friend until she picked it up for me because i couldnt bend over in the vest. that vest is now ever so slightly loose. and thats that! thats the tightest article of clothing i have. now everything i own is going to start fitting worse and worse until i need a whole new, smaller wardrobe.

im ok with that.

2 hours ago, Miw_Sher said:

To do it properly you are in fact supposed take it the night before and let it rise x number of times... but i admit that that is something I myself still sorely lack in.

i used to work in a bakery. i have a crazy love for bread. im also a total food nerd and have no issue with recipes that take weeks to complete.
my mother used to say that if i wanted to bake a loaf of bread id need to start 6 months earlier by planting the wheat

ive done pre-ferments in lots of breads and sour doughs (i dont make much bread now on account of the diet... sigh), but i dont for this pizza. i put in a lot of spices and smoked paprika to mimic the woodfired oven flavor, and that just overrides any benefit from the pre-ferment... and i want pizza noooow!

• Like 2

I remember when I was in Russia, and a group of us (Americans) went to a schmancy pizza place and were blown away that the pizza was like sliced tomatoes and crumbled feta on bread. We initially thought it was just Russia being... well, Russia... but apparently that's closer to Italian pizza than the American grease bowls. My gentleman and I have started making "pizza" with garlic naan bread, and it is definitely a hit. Despite the weirdness of the Russian pizza, I would definitely recommend feta as a pizza cheese. I'm not a huge fan of feta, but it worked very well there.

In other news, grats on the workouts and progress! I hear you on the shoulder definition - it's apparent to you a bit before it's obvious to others, but : P to them. Keep it up and they'll see it soon enough!

• Like 1

Manarelle the Level 55 Amazon Assassin

Gryffindarling and Sith Acolyte, somehow.

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

11 hours ago, Miw_Sher said:

To simply put it, every time someone claims an American pizza "is real pizza" an Italian grandmother dies.

That can't be right! :( Nonnas never die, They just get tinier until they disappear.

Yr7rCaZvsgpB6.gif

8 hours ago, Lord Pakku, the Unhinged said:

ive done pre-ferments in lots of breads and sour doughs (i dont make much bread now on account of the diet... sigh), but i dont for this pizza. i put in a lot of spices and smoked paprika to mimic the woodfired oven flavor, and that just overrides any benefit from the pre-ferment... and i want pizza noooow!

We have a sourdough starter @Bighara made that bubbles away happily in our fridge, and he uses it to make me one of these every week:

31972720541_09b1edcdb7.jpg

Do you see why I love this man?

• Like 2

otterbyte, level 3 chirpy otter assassin

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 3

current challenges: otterbyte juggles priorities  \\ old challenges:4-week: DEC16 * JAN17 * FEB 17 * APR 17 * JAN 18\\ Assassin MiniChallenge: Epic Throwdown Championship * Assassin's Age: Origins \\ Monkey Tamers United

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Samuel Beckett

it still has meat on it. i dont know why though, as im using all the same spices and herbs that they put into the pepperoni elsewhere. even sparsely spread out, that pepperoni is about 300 calories. plus, im vegetarian.. making the addition of meat even more bizarre.

This must be magic mystery meat..... a54560a6921452d783eb37066cdc2b59.jpg

Amazing to hear about your workout! And 17 pull ups that's awesome!!!

Congrats on your amazing pizza too! Rock on pakku!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's neat, and so are you

13 hours ago, Captainfantastic said:

Amazing to hear about your workout! And 17 pull ups that's awesome!!!

whoa hey, lets not get ahead of ourselves. they are assisted pullups. and i maaay have injured my shoulder last time i did them. ill have to see how things go next workout day, but it was pretty sore yesterday.

still, we power through right!

• Like 3

welp, valentines day is almost over
thank christmas for that too

i try to hide as much as possible during the season, but its been really pressed into my life this year.
at school we have a bi-annual... semesterly? jewellery event. its a contest set up like a gallery, and its open to the public.. its nice.

but its also a themed event, and those themes are really hit or miss. one semester we had "fractals and repetition", which could not possibly be more boring and jewellery-ish.
and then we picked my theme twice in a row, masquerade and then myth. those were awesome! i made armor for the masquerade and a goatskin shawl for the myth one. it was fun

this theme for this event on valentines day... was fetish (it could have been taxidermy!! that would have been amazing! but no.. fetish)
well fuck me sideways.
sure, at least it isnt boring
but its also a terrible theme that doesnt reflect in my work at all.. and i was just dreading the one person who was going to take it too far (its art school... and artists, especially young artists, are horrible narcissistic and paradoxically banal. i was expecting someone to have a performance piece that was just, "hey look. tits" or something else horribly unoriginal.. which isnt to say im a prude. my work involves nudity in some form probably more than most jewellers.. look. i dont know what this parenthetical is about anymore, so.. hey look, tits!)
ummm
yeah
screw valentines day, and screw not being able to hide during it.

so im feeling sour and i havent exercised at all today and im behind in my classwork
but i have tomorrow off to do homework, so i wont be behind forever
and i just bought new toys!!
i got a pullup assist band off amazon, cause my trusty cardboard box is pretty much useless right now
and some new jewellery equipment, like a flavor injector metal syringe! cause i basically never use anything for its intended purpose
21kn19eRXGL.jpg
muhaha..  HAHA   HAHAHAHAHAHA!! its gonna be a wax injection syringe for lost wax casting, but it also looks hella tight sick bra

anyways, back to moping

i dont know what to say. im watching a letsplay of final fantasy: boyband edition during my cardio, and its making me really sad
they had 10 years!! ten whole years. thats as many as one tens, and thats terrible.. to make this game
and its beautiful. it really is. its a beautifully flawed game with atrocious storytelling towards the end, but i want to love it so bad.
damn, i wish i could get into a final fantasy again
i wish i had time to game at all
i wish i felt like the nerd i was in highschool

OOH NO! im having a "who am i" existential crisis!!
fuck!

• Like 1

you know, im not going to just complain. after some reflection im going to say that i had a decent day, even if it was a constant reminder of sore feelings and junk.

i made an amazing dinner of vietnamese noodles and salmon. it was light and everything i wanted from it. a bit of fish sauce and some avocado.
damn good

and i am progressing through some ideas in school. getting everything sorted and ready to make some interesting things. and they are for me! jewellery for me, cause i want to be pretty.

im tackling the hardest process one can do with enameling, which is exciting because everyone else in the class is avoiding it like the plague

and i have tomorrow off
and today is a strength and cardio day.. so once i finally start doing that, ill feel better

edit: i cant believe i forgot this.. i hit a weight loss milestone!
like official. past. in the history. never going to weigh more than that again.
ive been hovering around this barrier for almost 2 weeks. its been tantalizingly close but unobtainable
but then i obtained it

• Like 1

An original but also very creepy idea would have been making a collection of eyes and tongues.

There are people apparently who get orgasms by licking eyeballs.

But then, I know weird shit.

Yay for new toys, dinner and milestone!

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 1