Wild Wolf: War of the Factions

Wild Wolf

CHCEFAwiO9ryIVjBqJoH_VJjPnynyIN4YtOirWt2CpxC4As_zpjapLS77zg6bm6L6vpLw0uLNXJrnuUDBtKfVQzJOHqslxhsUfdUcpMDlEUnnu3YZkhYxSiYMxM8mHMkc7DdGqKn

The battle for Valkenheim has just begun…

It’s challenge time boys and girls-time to step up my game. For Honor open beta starts tomorrow (02/09) and goes until Sunday night (02/12) . I’m wicked stoked to play this game and I have my cousins, brother and some friends all downloading it to play this weekend. Woot woot!

IumKzlHybFr_UZfOAIxz3QNVF0PTVESX0q__UNsQoJ0Piz3xxyxySCP873A3qkppUqA4PD8jplZ0VWJOlB90sC1veyVzob5sdr1cYuLdazwi9z64Tp8f4jH8QLvD-cvDy094coeD

"The vast forests of our lands are said to be filled with the spirits of beasts. Sometimes those beasts join us on the battlefield: Berserkers. Wild, free, and utterly without fear, they fight with twin axes but their true weapon is their passion. There is an ancient riddle: what is stronger than steel? Blood is our answer; blood and fury."

In the game For Honor, there are 12 playable heroes. The one I’m most excited about is the Berserker.

Chaotic and brutal dual-axe-wielding Vikings. Their savage love of combat strikes fear into the hearts of most, friend and foe alike. The Berserker fights relentlessly, capable of vanquishing foes before they can mount a decent defense. Unconcerned with their personal safety, they care little for their own defense, focusing instead on killing as many enemies as they can…

I will be channeling the savageness of the Berserker over the next 4-weeks in hopes of getting back on track with the relentless mindset I’m known for.

Goals:

• Dual Indian Clubs practice-10 minutes (minimum) daily

• Juggernaut 8s phase (starting AFTER Zero Week)

• BuJo (with pics)

• Eat like a Beserker-Getting back to a Wolflean mindset (track food)

• Slay the Laundry Beast-Adulting (weekly)

• Work OT (weekly-shoot for a minimum of 5)

• Keep up with Shadowrun PbP (daily)-Check it out in the Off-Topic thread :)

And that’s all she wrote boys and girls. I’m going to try and tone down all the flashiness and focus on being a good supporter this time around while managing my goals like a boss.

maxresdefault.jpg

Wolf

• Like 12

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 1 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Knight Radiant/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 196#

Stats: MIGHT: 9 / CONSTITUTION: 6 / DEXTERITY: 8 / PERCEPTION: 7 / INTELLECT: 6 / RESOLVE: 10

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: The First Ideal

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Following along again. 

55 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:

I’m going to try and tone down all the flashiness and focus on being a good supporter this time around while managing my goals like a boss.

This is the stuff from which success is forged.

You got this Wolf Brother.

• Like 4

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Great plan. Going to be an awesome challenge

• Like 1

Wisdom 15.5   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 14  Constitution-11

Elastigirl:Just Living Life , Part II - Current Challenge: February 14 to March 20 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

15 minutes ago, Marauder said:

OMG!  That is totally not the gif I linked to,

Image result for i don't believe you gif

:panda: 

• Like 7

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

1 hour ago, Terra said:

First to follow - WAHOO!  

Love your simplified goals and theme...  you got this!

WOOT WOOT! You're usually really good at "first to follow", Terra :) 

39 minutes ago, Marauder said:

2nd!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

puQNst2.gif

35 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Following along again. 

This is the stuff from which success is forged.

You got this Wolf Brother.

Thanks Brother Tank-it's good to have you sir :)

32 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

Great plan. Going to be an awesome challenge

Hi EG! Glad to have you as well :) 

31 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Lists 7 goals and then says that's all there is.  Like a boss.

2e5d306c2957690eb667b9c9b7a0346e.jpg

OMG!  That is totally not the gif I linked to, but...  haha, I just can't delete something that good.  LOL

14 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Image result for i don't believe you gif

:panda: 

OMG!! LMAO!! Marauder, you made my morning, haha! That was a great "accident". How did you know I was a butt man?

giphy.gif

7 goals doesn't seem simplified at all but a lot of my goals are just habits I want to get into. Either way, I'll rock em like a boss!

16 minutes ago, mr_willes said:

This alone would be enough to follow this challenge. But I can't desert my brother in arms. We got this bro!

Hahaha, wicked brother! Maybe all this Viking talk will finally have me sit down and watch Vikings. Yeah, I know, I'm one of those guys. 3 kids make ANY show hard to keep up, especially when said show is not appropriate for little eyes and ears.

Wolf

• Like 4

Stats: MIGHT: 9 / CONSTITUTION: 6 / DEXTERITY: 8 / PERCEPTION: 7 / INTELLECT: 6 / RESOLVE: 10

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Following also, looks like a good set of goals to me :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great challenge!  I'm glad you're simplifying things and focusing more on the adulting.  There's a time and a place to worry about the writing, the gifs, the theme, and doing way too much with the fitness, and now just isn't the right time for you to let yourself get distracted and overwhelmed with all of that. :)

1 hour ago, Wild Wolf said:

Maybe all this Viking talk will finally have me sit down and watch Vikings. Yeah, I know, I'm one of those guys. 3 kids make ANY show hard to keep up, especially when said show is not appropriate for little eyes and ears.

Yeah, you really do need to watch Vikings.  It has one of the most badass female characters ever! (and a lot of the dudes are cool, too)   But unfortunately, it's really not appropriate for the kids. 

• Like 4

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

I am following my Wolf-Brother to see him embody this berserker role

sent from my phone whilst exploring new dungeons

• Like 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Love your theme! Following along, brother! 

• Like 1

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Found and following along :D

Loving the simplification going on, and I've got to say, I do like the sound of For Honor. Seems like my type of game right there!

• Like 1

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

iatetheyeti's odyssey: part one || part two

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

Bro.  For Honor looks like the best thing ever.  

There's a giant samurai who swings around a gigantic tetsubo.  He is me. I am him. We are one. Image result for shugoki gif

Shugoki is what he's called apparently.

• Like 3
Spoiler

Currently...

Playing (Video Game): RDR2

DMing: Tyranny of Dragons.  First session 11/29.

Broba Fett tracks em down.

Facebook (Personal)  Facebook (Author Page)

Past Challenges:

Amazing game.  I've been in since the Closed Alpha, played the last two Beta weekends too!  Tricky as fuck to figure out the Guard system but once you do, GOLDEN!

On 2017-02-08 at 9:47 AM, Wild Wolf said:

In the game For Honor, there are 12 playable heroes. The one I’m most excited about is the Berserker.

I will be channeling the savageness of the Berserker over the next 4-weeks in hopes of getting back on track with the relentless mindset I’m known for.

Then I shall be standing by you as the Raider!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

[ Level ?? ]  Rurik 'Hav0k' Harrgath, Blademaster Adept and shadow-running Ronin extraordinaire.

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik Harrgath became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Following because nitty gritty adulting is the hardest. Which is also what she said. 

Yeaaaah buddy! Glad to have ya my swanky friend!

Following also, looks like a good set of goals to me [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Yasha! I'm happy to see you :) I need to come stalk your thread some more.

ee3kuQH.jpg

Great challenge!  I'm glad you're simplifying things and focusing more on the adulting.  There's a time and a place to worry about the writing, the gifs, the theme, and doing way too much with the fitness, and now just isn't the right time for you to let yourself get distracted and overwhelmed with all of that. [emoji4]

Yeah, you really do need to watch Vikings.  It has one of the most badass female characters ever! (and a lot of the dudes are cool, too)   But unfortunately, it's really not appropriate for the kids. 

I'm a minimalist by heart I just get caught up with making things so swanky that it hinders me. Plus, For Honor and the Berserker is a good enough theme for me ;)

I will watch Vikings eventually, just need a couple more hours added to the week lol. I heard about the badass female... Isn't she a red head too??

#sorrynotsorryforthispic

#YourWelcomeGuys

katheryn-winnick.jpg

That game looks awesome. And so do the goals!

Thanks Muir! The game is almost beyond amazing haha and I enjoy it immensely ;)

I am following my Wolf-Brother to see him embody this berserker role

sent from my phone whilst exploring new dungeons

The anger wolf that resides within is red with passion- his teeth will tear into the blackness of the enemy and rip out its life force like an unforeseen hurricane. I am fear and their will be blood...

Lol.. not sure where that came from but your post inspired me Red-Brother :)

Love your theme! Following along, brother! 

Great to have you, Jon!

Heck Yeah brother! Go Berserk all over those goals

Wolf(and pretty much every other guy) be like

b78.gif

Truth^^

Good to see you Ags :). Join me on the battlefield my warrior friend!

spinn-iloveimg-resized_zpsevllaug7.gif.html

Found and following along [emoji3]

Loving the simplification going on, and I've got to say, I do like the sound of For Honor. Seems like my type of game right there!

It's truly an awesome game. I've logged a good amount of hours on it while the boys were napping and sleeping later at night. I've been playing with my cousins and aunt since launch lol. So. Much. Fun.

Good to see you Yeti :)

Bro.  For Honor looks like the best thing ever.  

There's a giant samurai who swings around a gigantic tetsubo.  He is me. I am him. We are one. ywmAojC.gif

Shugoki is what he's called apparently.

Dude!! I can definitely see this as you! Are you going to get the game at all? I can't remember what system you use for games. I know you have a wedding to save for but this game rocks if you get a chance to play it/get it

You would kill with that big dude. He's huge and his tetsubo scare me lol.

Following, of course! When it comes down to it, simple and sustainable habits are what separate us from the rest of the population! Beast-Mode-Berserker!

Haha @Marauder, you crack me up. That is seriously the best! 

You're absolutely right! And I plan to keep these sustainable habits for as long as I can. Change doesn't have to be instant and I forget that sometimes.

I started my BuJo with a simple title on the first page: "Berserker Chronicles". Lol!

Amazing game.  I've been in since the Closed Alpha, played the last two Beta weekends too!  Tricky as fuck to figure out the Guard system but once you do, GOLDEN!

Then I shall be standing by you as the Raider!

giphy.gif

I'm not surprised at either your choice in class or hay you've been playing since closed alpha. A little jealous you got that :)

I wish we could play together on that dude.. what fun that would be! I still have trouble with the guard system and blocking but it's just a "small" learning curve lol. I think 100% offense and forget to block most of the time which hurts me in anything other then 1v1... speaking of that. I'm pretty raw 1v1 :)

Did someone say.... Raider?

There he is!!

Between playing For Honor and taking care of myself and these wolf pups, I've had my hands full the last 3 days lol. It's been awesome having the time off the spend with them :)

The trampoline gym was a lot of fun but still kinda pricey if you ask me. Either way, the boys enjoyed themselves. We played a lot of dodge ball in the beginning... I was worn out after 30 min haha!

So, like I've mentioned above- I love the game. Love the berserker. He was tough and still tough to play with from time to time but he's very rewarding when played right. I'm fairly new to the online multiplayer arena because I used to suck at these games. I was a "casual" player lol. Which isn't bad, but I wanted to be better. Destiny kinda started my love for multiplayer and it's spawned from there. Even in destiny, I think my best game was 15.. maybe 18 kills? Something like that.

Last night I had my best online match ever. 21 kills and 8 objectives + leading my team :)

Woot woot!!

I felt like everything I did, ever decision I made was the right one. It was awesome! I'm usually good for 8-11 kills a game on average but I was on fire that round. Left me feeling pretty pumped and ready for real battle hahahaha!

I wanted to update real quick before I get back to daddy duties but Heather gets back tomorrow night and the boys and I are very excited for her return! We've missed the mamma!

Wolf

"Maximum Effort!"

• Like 12

Spoiler

I really wish I had time for video games.  For Honor looks like it would be so much fun!   I'm glad you and the boys are surviving without Heather there.   Really, it shows what a great father you are that things haven't completely gone to hell in the last several days. ;) 

• Like 4

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

HIIIIII WOLFIEEEEEE

I have been so bad at following your threads lately! Sorry about that :( But I am back now for the  awesome~

That game looks really awesome! Cool theme, love the simplicity. Have fun with the pups :3

• Like 1

"In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength." -Uncle Iroh