• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Though she is not done, here is a WIP I have of Red from Transistor:

RedWIP by artisticallystrange Simple image!  I plan on doing a Gustav Klimt style background for her too:

judith-and-the-head-of-holofernes-gustav-klimt-e1427600752627.jpg

Especially considering the very Art Deco and Art Nouvea styling of Transister dress and architecture.

• Like 2

Here's what I did this morning:

It's pretty much just the outline so far. I'm not sure what colors I want to use yet, but I'm leaning towards something bright. I also don't know if I want a cord on both sides or just the one side.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2017 at 7:17 AM, KaitSith said:

Sorry guys I forgot to share this earlier >_<

Here is my new painted study, sharing here from my Instagram account ^_^ 

Everything else is very much In Progress right now, but I am happy to be able to share this acrylics on canvas piece with you.

That is quite stunning!  Love the shading and her eyes are gorgeous!

Late! And honestly I haven't been doing more this month that doodling in my BuJo. I have some projects on the back burner for once I finish my exam (hopefully next month), but this is all I can contribute at the moment. I think I may have even missed sketch book night at the noodle house this month -_- AH WELL :D Everyone's stuff looks lovely! I'll add pages here and there as I doodle.

lKxeeZ6l.jpg

• Like 2

Here is another WIP I am working on now that I finished the above two pieces:

iradante_by_artisticallystrange-db0whvm.jpg

Really looking forward to coloring this! Not sure what to do for a background!  We'll see :D

• Like 1

On 20. Februar 2017 at 9:18 AM, Miw_Sher said:

How are our stats, do I need to post stuff?

I think we had 11, when you asked. And this challenge ended with about 15 images.

Sorry for suddenly disappearing. I try to spent less time on the internet unproductive and somehow always forgot to reboot my own computer in the evening to post updates.

I'm still working on my orchid drawings, but somehow I don't like what I currently draw. :/

I'll be quite busy again next challenge and can't promise to be more active at the moment. I can set up a new thread for the next challenge, but I'm not sure. I like seeing some rebel art, but ...

I would match the schedule to the challenge schedule. We're already halfway through March. Or was the monthly approach more motivating? Then I can wait until April 1st and start another 30 pieces challenge.

Any suggestions? Who wants to continue?

• Like 1