• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Brovatar Korra

Brovatar Korra's Quest for Championship Gold

I'm alive! That knocked me out for an entire week yikes! I lost 6 pounds from poor appetite, and it royally messed up my peaking cycle so I'm not going to do the meet on the 18th. I'm just now starting to feel well enough to return to work. This is a bummer, but hey I just start a new cycle and in June I will smash even bigger PRs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Brovatar Korra said:

I'm alive! That knocked me out for an entire week yikes! I lost 6 pounds from poor appetite, and it royally messed up my peaking cycle so I'm not going to do the meet on the 18th. I'm just now starting to feel well enough to return to work. This is a bummer, but hey I just start a new cycle and in June I will smash even bigger PRs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is your reward:

loop the rock dwayne johnson

• Like 3

We prefer you alive! It's hard to build muscles when they are composting into worm poop. 

Here's to your future PRs this summer, huzzah!!

• Like 2

Thanks everyone!

Well let's do a challenge recap for purposes of posterity.

1. FIGHT OWENS BROVATAR KORRA FIGHT!

BOO. I got sick with the flu and it ruined my peaking cycle and rather than disappoint myself with a lackluster performance I'm going to pull out of the meet. Luckily the federation will let me transfer my payment to the next meet in June, so at least I'm not out any $$$! (If they wouldn't let me do that than I would be lifting come hell or high water.) 

Plus side - I get to go straight into an new cycle and next challenge is going to be ALL THE HYPERTROPHY

2. NEW DAY NEW WAY!

Nutrition IS going really well. I love my plans, I love a nutritionist MAKING me plans for every meal of the day plus snack and a handy weekly consolidated shopping list. I was 224 at the beginning of February and today weighed in at 212.8. Granted, I think a good 3-4# was lost while I had the flu, so I'm not going to celebrate that. I'm not going to complain about it either.

3. PR CITY

I totally lost track of keeping track of PRs LOL.

4. Climb that Career Ladder!

I found out this Friday 3/17 if/where I matched for residency programs. AAAAAAAAAH.