Jump to content

Jedi Dances Her Way to Fitness


Recommended Posts

Hello again everyone :)

 

So this challenge I'm trying several new things! 

 

First of all, all of my tracking aside from my measurements is going to be in my new bullet Journal. They take so long to set up but they're so gorgeous at the end! Highly recommend. Mine is tracking my daily moods, my monthly events/reminders, my NF challenges, the books I've read this year, and a selection of things in regards to daily tracking (For February it's weight, sleep, steps, to-dos, food log, whether I've worked out and/or stretched, as well as how many days until my wedding).

 

Second of all, I'm going to be focusing a bit more on dancing and Zumba in my workouts. I really enjoy it, and I think it's a great way to not just work out but stay happy and such. 

 

And lastly, I'm going to try to incorporate some mindfulness into my stretching. It's super relaxing and I think it'll help my stress levels. A friend of mine got me a little book about mindfulness tactics for my birthday that I'm trying to work into my daily routine. 

 

Hopefully, this challenge will be a little bit better with food. I have been having difficulties with food and scales and weight and such. The whole thing is so complex. Like right now, I weigh more than I have since I was 19. Yet then, I was in a jeans size 12-14 (womens) and most of my clothes aside from my tee shirts didn't fit well at all. Now, I'm wearing a 10 comfortably in jeans and I can even wear some size 8 dresses provided they're not Juniors sized clothes. I guess there has to be muscle there, because I cannot think of another logical option but I don't feel like I've gained like 5lbs of muscle over the past few months. My other problem is that my tape measure stretched (cheap plastic), so I don't think my recent measurements are very accurate. So I need a new tape measure. And at the end of the day, I need to eat better, not eat quite so much of the bad stuff, and exercise plenty.

 

So on to my goals.

 

Goal 1- Log Food

Again, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. This has helped keep me accountable for what I eat without the micromanaging that calorie counting has. Now I'm logging everything in my bullet journal. Yay fun things.

 

+2 CON +2 CHA

 

Goal 2- Stretch Regularly (6x/week)

I love this goal. I've been doing so well doing this and my flexibility has increased significantly. It also helps with stiffness and such. I never believed I could be this flexible before. This time around I'm hoping to add a couple of new stretches into my routine, as well as incorporate mindfulness. Mindfulness takes priority but if I see a new movement somewhere, I'll try it.

 

+2 DEX +2 CHA

 

Goal 3- Strength Workout 1x/week

So I really need to make sure I keep doing strength workouts to build muscle. The plan is one dedicated workout each week. Then I'm doing it regularly, but it's also a strain on my body with my still somewhat new schedule, making me exhausted. 

 

+2 STR

 

Goal 4- Work Out 2x/week More

Aside from this, I have two other workouts each week. I do Zumba every week, so that's one, and the other can be basically anything. I can do Just Dance videos, I can go use the stationary bike at the gym, anything. I could even add in another strength workout with pilates or a yoga video.

 

+2 STA +2 STR

 

***BONUS***

I have the option for a fourth workout each week as a bonus. Working out extra will allow me to receive a +1 CHA for awesomeness in going above and beyond my primary goals!!

  • Like 5

Grey Jedi Ranger

Midnight & The Three Dumbigos: Jedi's UA High Holiday Challenge

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50

Link to comment

Day 1

Shoulders- 14 in

Chest- 30.75 in

Bicep- 9.25 in

Waist- 32 in

Hips- 41 in

Thigh- 18.5 in

 

Week 2

Shoulders- 14 in

Chest- 30.75 in

Bicep- 9.25 in

Waist- 31 in

Hips- 41 in

Thigh- 19 in

Grey Jedi Ranger

Midnight & The Three Dumbigos: Jedi's UA High Holiday Challenge

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50

Link to comment

Hey everyone! Happy Challenge Day 1! Thanks for following :) 

 

Today is absolutely gorgeous outside so in addition to my bodyweight workout of the day, I'll be making a point to take a walk later. It's so pretty out <3

 

I'm super excited about my meal prep this week! My breakfasts are easy, and I already have bacon I warm up as well as a bowl of oatmeal to make every morning. But for lunch, I'm going to batch prep stir fry again, with veggies and rice to have for lunch. I'll also bring some fruit and some hummus with carrot sticks. The petite carrots are awesome because they don't hit my weird braces related issue with regular carrot sticks but they're AWESOME with hummus ^_^ Dinner this week is going to be chicken pot pie hand pies! A new recipe for me :) They will be accompanied by a small salad for extra veggie power. 

 

I'm definitely going to work out this evening, and I've got laundry to do as well as some other random housekeeping tasks and finishing my little sister's birthday painting. 

 

I've also been incorporating mindfulness exercises into my day and I really love it. I've always had a hard time staying present, tending to dwell in the future or the past. Mindfulness and meditation have helped me face those things as well as put them to rest. Hopefully they'll help me do better with the rest of life as well.

 

Happy Sunday all!

  • Like 5

Grey Jedi Ranger

Midnight & The Three Dumbigos: Jedi's UA High Holiday Challenge

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50

Link to comment

So, update on the chicken pot pie hand pies.

 

They were a mini disaster and basically now I have a chicken pot pie for this week xD


The instructions said to divide the dough into 2 pieces and refrigerate. Then I had to roll it out into a 15 in x 24 in rectangle, which I would then cut into 3 8 in x 5in rectangles that I would brush with beaten egg (with my fingers since there's no basting brush), fill with the center filling, seal, fork seal, poke holes in, brush with more egg, and bake.

 

The first problem with this (aside from the lack of basting brush), is that I don't have the counter space for that.

 

The second is that there was no information about dough thickness.

 

So I followed all of the instructions as well as I could taking into account that I was just going straight for the small rectangles. It kept leaking when sealed but I figured I could work around that. Then I closed it with the fork on the edge. Then I picked it up.

 

The bottom disintegrated.  

 

Whoops. 

 

So I called my mom, trying not to cry in anger thanks to the fact that now I was hangry too. To her credit, she didn't laugh very much at my predicament. Better woman than me, I'd have laughed myself silly. And my fiance found the whole thing hilarious when I told him later.

 

Her answer was to toss the whole mess in a casserole dish and cover it with the dough.

 

Aside from the fact that there was just too much for the small dish so it bubbled over in places and the entire house was smokey and our only remaining fire alarm on the other side of the house went off, it was actually pretty yummy. I ate carrots and hummus beforehand, as well as a side salad. 

 

My stir fry, however, was delicious when I had it for lunch today. Chock full of tender veggies and yummy chicken with sweet and sour sauce and rice. Yum. I even threw a little bit of my Asian Zing wing sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings in it. MMMMM.

 

Also, carrot sticks in hummus are my new favorite thing. And I definitely prefer the petite carrots. Regular carrot sticks make me think I'm gonna break my teeth thanks to having braces from age 9 to age 15 or so. I legit sometimes am concerned that I'm going to pop a bracket off even though I haven't had braces in seven years and only wear my retainer at night (and I don't even technically need to but my teeth were AWFUL OMG).

  • Like 5

Grey Jedi Ranger

Midnight & The Three Dumbigos: Jedi's UA High Holiday Challenge

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50

Link to comment
7 hours ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

So, update on the chicken pot pie hand pies.

 

They were a mini disaster and basically now I have a chicken pot pie for this week xD


The instructions said to divide the dough into 2 pieces and refrigerate. Then I had to roll it out into a 15 in x 24 in rectangle, which I would then cut into 3 8 in x 5in rectangles that I would brush with beaten egg (with my fingers since there's no basting brush), fill with the center filling, seal, fork seal, poke holes in, brush with more egg, and bake.

 

The first problem with this (aside from the lack of basting brush), is that I don't have the counter space for that.

 

The second is that there was no information about dough thickness.

 

So I followed all of the instructions as well as I could taking into account that I was just going straight for the small rectangles. It kept leaking when sealed but I figured I could work around that. Then I closed it with the fork on the edge. Then I picked it up.

 

The bottom disintegrated.  

 

Whoops. 

 

So I called my mom, trying not to cry in anger thanks to the fact that now I was hangry too. To her credit, she didn't laugh very much at my predicament. Better woman than me, I'd have laughed myself silly. And my fiance found the whole thing hilarious when I told him later.

 

Her answer was to toss the whole mess in a casserole dish and cover it with the dough.

 

Aside from the fact that there was just too much for the small dish so it bubbled over in places and the entire house was smokey and our only remaining fire alarm on the other side of the house went off, it was actually pretty yummy. I ate carrots and hummus beforehand, as well as a side salad. 

 

My stir fry, however, was delicious when I had it for lunch today. Chock full of tender veggies and yummy chicken with sweet and sour sauce and rice. Yum. I even threw a little bit of my Asian Zing wing sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings in it. MMMMM.

 

Also, carrot sticks in hummus are my new favorite thing. And I definitely prefer the petite carrots. Regular carrot sticks make me think I'm gonna break my teeth thanks to having braces from age 9 to age 15 or so. I legit sometimes am concerned that I'm going to pop a bracket off even though I haven't had braces in seven years and only wear my retainer at night (and I don't even technically need to but my teeth were AWFUL OMG).

 

Oh goodness! That sounds stressful. I'd probably definitely cry. In fact, I'm almost certain that I've cried while cooking before and hollered for mama to come help... xD I am not the most versatile cook in the world haha. The casserole dish sounds like a good solution though. And that stir fry sounds great too!

 

Hummus + veggies is AMAZE. I also like eating it with snap peas, and cucumber slices, and bell pepper slices, and putting a dollop on a salad is just wonderful.... mmmmm hummus. I need to pick up some chick peas next time I'm at the store. *drool*

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Okay so I had a much longer post but somehow managed to accidentally delete it whilst trying to embed an Instagram photo but basically the gist of it was this:

 

My amazing Fiance surprised me at work yesterday as a Valentine's Day gift. I wasn't expecting him to be in town and he's staying for a couple of days. I left work a little early, we went out to dinner, and I skipped Zumba. 

 

Life is happy <3

  • Like 4

Grey Jedi Ranger

Midnight & The Three Dumbigos: Jedi's UA High Holiday Challenge

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50

Link to comment
On 2/13/2017 at 7:51 PM, Shadri said:

 

Oh goodness! That sounds stressful. I'd probably definitely cry. In fact, I'm almost certain that I've cried while cooking before and hollered for mama to come help... xD I am not the most versatile cook in the world haha. The casserole dish sounds like a good solution though. And that stir fry sounds great too!

 

Hummus + veggies is AMAZE. I also like eating it with snap peas, and cucumber slices, and bell pepper slices, and putting a dollop on a salad is just wonderful.... mmmmm hummus. I need to pick up some chick peas next time I'm at the store. *drool*

 

We've all cried in the kitchen.  Even mamas.

 

6 hours ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

Okay so I had a much longer post but somehow managed to accidentally delete it whilst trying to embed an Instagram photo but basically the gist of it was this:

 

My amazing Fiance surprised me at work yesterday as a Valentine's Day gift. I wasn't expecting him to be in town and he's staying for a couple of days. I left work a little early, we went out to dinner, and I skipped Zumba. 

 

Life is happy <3

 

How very cool.  Glad for you.

  • Like 2

 Level 20 Daywalker

Fitbit

Rinna joins the Fellowship to Rivendell      318.24/458

Spoiler

 

"The only way to lose is to give up."

 -Tanktimus the Encourager

"You can't beat someone that refuses to give up."

-Björn Járnhamar

 

 

Link to comment

All caught up! 

 

I have had similar fiascos in the kitchen, but well done you for rangering on and turning it into something delicious anyway. A few of my attempts at cooking have landed in the bin because they were inedible... and I once served my boyfriend a purple casserole. It wasn't meant to be purple, and to this day I have no idea how I turned it a funny colour :D Since then, whenever I offer to cook for him when he comes home from a business trip, he always says he ate at the airport... ;) 

 

Glad your fiancé surprised you for Valentines. Some things are worth skipping a workout for :) 

  • Like 3

"What does your heart tell you?" - Aragorn

 

Epic Quest: In the Footsteps of the Dúnedain: Aragorn's Journey

Current Challenge: Rhovaniel looks Inwards, to change Outwards

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26

 

Link to comment
18 hours ago, Rinna said:

 

We've all cried in the kitchen.  Even mamas.

 

 

How very cool.  Glad for you.

So my mama (and hers) have told me :) Makes me feel better when I goof something up.

 

17 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

All caught up! 

 

I have had similar fiascos in the kitchen, but well done you for rangering on and turning it into something delicious anyway. A few of my attempts at cooking have landed in the bin because they were inedible... and I once served my boyfriend a purple casserole. It wasn't meant to be purple, and to this day I have no idea how I turned it a funny colour :D Since then, whenever I offer to cook for him when he comes home from a business trip, he always says he ate at the airport... ;) 

 

Glad your fiancé surprised you for Valentines. Some things are worth skipping a workout for :) 

Thanks :)

 

I accidentally overcooked a meatloaf in the crock pot once. I left the thing on all day and someone unplugged it while I was gone -_- So I turned it on and had planned on setting an alarm for like 1am to turn the crock pot off and go back to bed. I forgot and woke up the next day to a meatloaf that tasted like charcoal and potatoes that were... I don't even know aside from completely gross. 

 

I'd eat a purple casserole, purple is my favorite color! Haha my Fiance makes fun of my cooking skills because when I left for college I couldn't cook for the life of me (I was boiling chicken in a bowl in the microwave- it was bad). Now I can actually cook for and feed myself but he still likes to make fun of me because he's been able to cook since he was like 14 xD He keeps wondering how I'm still alive.

 

And me too ^_^ I didn't expect to see him until like the 24th which was sad because my birthday was exactly a week before Valentines day. But then he showed up and stayed a couple of days. It was the best surprise <3 

  • Like 3

Grey Jedi Ranger

Midnight & The Three Dumbigos: Jedi's UA High Holiday Challenge

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50

Link to comment
On 2/16/2017 at 9:43 PM, Shadri said:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, ugh I saw your instagram post and then totally forgot to remark on it!! 

What a nice surprise from your fiancee <3 ^_^ 

Thanks! :) And I agree.

 

So hello everyone!

 

It's been a while. So I'm doing an update. 

 

Basically, I've been running around like a crazy person. My wedding is coming up SUPER SOON and I've been doing ALL THE THINGS. I'm trying to really buckle down a bit in regards to eating since things are coming up so soon and I think I'm doing alright. There are constantly things to buy and things to make and things to do. It's so much fun :)

 

I've been tracking everything except my measurements in my bujo and I LOVE it. Ah. I need to figure out the best way to get pictures up here to show it off fairly soon. It's so helpful for legit everything. My handwriting is even improving a bit.

 

I've been working out as expected, and it's been really nice to have some more flexibility in what exactly I do.

 

Hope everyone is having an awesome week 2!

  • Like 4

Grey Jedi Ranger

Midnight & The Three Dumbigos: Jedi's UA High Holiday Challenge

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50

Link to comment

Yesterday kinda fell apart at the end. I wanted ALL THE FOOD. I tried so hard to find something that wasn't quite so problematic but meh. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, but it would have been better if it hadn't happened. 

 

It's been so long since I had an eating binge like that. It wasn't cool.

 

But do you know what I did afterwards?

 

I got up, I opened up Youtube, and I played Just Dance for 30 minutes. Could it have been better? Yeah. But did I try to make the best of a crappy situation? Oh yeah. Am I angry/upset/guilty in my own general direction? For once, no. 

 

So I count that as a win, even if I did not "technically" win. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And also on an unrelated note, please pray for my Fiance and I. We got a couple of different bad news things today and we're both having a rough day partially because of this business. There's a lot of stressful stuff happening to us right now, and we really need some peace.

 

  • Like 3

Grey Jedi Ranger

Midnight & The Three Dumbigos: Jedi's UA High Holiday Challenge

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50

Link to comment
9 hours ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

Yesterday kinda fell apart at the end. I wanted ALL THE FOOD. I tried so hard to find something that wasn't quite so problematic but meh. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, but it would have been better if it hadn't happened. 

 

It's been so long since I had an eating binge like that. It wasn't cool.

 

But do you know what I did afterwards?

 

I got up, I opened up Youtube, and I played Just Dance for 30 minutes. Could it have been better? Yeah. But did I try to make the best of a crappy situation? Oh yeah. Am I angry/upset/guilty in my own general direction? For once, no. 

 

So I count that as a win, even if I did not "technically" win. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And also on an unrelated note, please pray for my Fiance and I. We got a couple of different bad news things today and we're both having a rough day partially because of this business. There's a lot of stressful stuff happening to us right now, and we really need some peace.

 

 

I call that a victory!

I am praying right this moment. <3

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 2/21/2017 at 10:53 PM, Shadri said:

 

I call that a victory!

I am praying right this moment. <3

Thank you <3 

 

So I'm getting a lot better at managing when I want certain foods or junk food in general or whatever. Instead of going completely nuts, I'm able to get a small amount of what I want. Ex: I wanted cookies yesterday. So instead of buying a crapton of cookie dough (what I really really wanted to do), I went to CVS and bought a small container of goldfish crackers and one of those small, single person packages of Oreos. Had those two with some of my popcorn chicken nuggets that I've been eating for dinner. Then I worked out after :) (I also managed to wonk up my poor ankle again while trying to train to reinstate my rule as Queen of Just Dance in my house. Whoops.)

 

While yesterday was a moderately boring day, it was a good one and a productive one. Today will be a day of prep- packing for going home, getting gas, etc. Also it's way warmer than it usually is here. There was a day last week that was in the 70s (F). And when I checked my Facebook memories I had a screenshot of the weather on that day two years ago and it said -4* F with the warmest high that week at 10*F. Like for real? WTH weather. I'll take the warm though, it does my mental health good ^_^

 

Also one other thing.

 

I GET MARRIED IN 58 DAYS.

 

Speaking of, I'm not going to do a challenge that month. I'll be running around like a crazy woman. My bachelorette is in April, Easter (with my family one last time), my wedding, my honeymoon (which I am NOT going to track very hard b/c I'm gonna be more focused on making memories and having fun), and then the month is over. The March challenge will go far enough into April that it should work out. Life is coming to a head and I'm not going to be able to do much.  

  • Like 4

Grey Jedi Ranger

Midnight & The Three Dumbigos: Jedi's UA High Holiday Challenge

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50

Link to comment
On 2/24/2017 at 9:20 PM, Shadri said:

 

AYIIEEEEEEEEEE I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU :D 

 

Good job managing your cravings! Having a small enough amount to sate your craving is a great strategy.

 

Sorry about your ankle :/ that's the worst. Hope it feels better soon.

Thanks!! <3

 

Usually that never actually worked for me but somehow it's starting to.

 

And it's all good, it's backed off a bit recently. 

 

 

Sorry I've been AWOL recently guys! I went home to see my family this weekend and this week has felt like it's been like 5 years long! (even though it's only tuesday). I've been keeping track of everything okay, though today hasn't been fantastic in regards to food so far. Not bad, but not great. However, I've done a lot of walking and I'm going to the gym tonight!

 

Also, I found one of my high school friends! Apparently dudebro works across the street practically. So we've taken to hanging out at lunch, getting food and coffee, and walking around and chatting. The big deal here is 1) I'm socializing more and 2) I'm walking around during my lunch break. I tend to have to stay later because of it, but I'm kinda glad of it. It's been nice to get out of the office in the nice weather.

  • Like 3

Grey Jedi Ranger

Midnight & The Three Dumbigos: Jedi's UA High Holiday Challenge

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50

Link to comment

Today is one of those days where I just think that maybe I should just give up 80% of the food I eat for Lent and then I remember that I don't do Lent but it's the perfect time frame considering that my wedding is right after Easter. 

 

Translation: I feel like I look like the Pillsbury Doughboy today. Not good.

Grey Jedi Ranger

Midnight & The Three Dumbigos: Jedi's UA High Holiday Challenge

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50

Link to comment

Your post made me think of this: 

 

 

Totally not comparing you to a 10 story tall marshmellow man by the way, unless the idea of having that kind of power to smash buildings and things works for you? Just couldn't resist a chance to post a Ghostbusters link :P

 

Hoping your day improves! Wedding planning can be a stressful time but it's all so worth it :)

Feminist Ranger (she/her)

Based in Melbourne, Australia

Current Challenge: Emerald Eagle refills her cup (January 2021)
Instagram: @emeraldeaglenf

 

“I wish you would thrash him. He deserves it." She looked back at him. "I will one day, sir. I'm getting tired of falling down.” - Alanna: The First Adventure

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines