The Archer Introduction

Hello all!  I'm not usually vocal on forums, but I'm here for a change, so I'm going to jump in with both feet!  I'm firmly in the Ranger class, as I am definitely a jack of all trades and master of none.  I enjoy being active, but I'm not in the best shape...so I tend to pay for whatever I do for the few days after lol.  I enjoy archery and fishing year round, and I bowhunt in the fall.  I'm also planning to start mountain biking this summer, and I recently tried cross country skiing and would like to get into that as well.  Haha and I'm ordering a slackline today too, because, why not?  I do a lot of camping, canoe tripping, hiking, and backpacking as well.  I've started doing more activities with a friend of mine that's in very good shape, and my main goal is to be able to keep up with her.  So a lot of it is a feel good thing, and then the pride thing is a motivating factor as well.  My biggest hindrances are my injuries.  Years ago I was in a car accident and never fully recovered from the muscle damage, so strengthening will help.  I also injured my shoulder on a canoe trip, but again, just muscle, so I can carefully strengthen.  And I have bad knees.  Lol and sound like I'm ancient!  I'm looking forward to getting in shape, and making friends along the way!  Nice to meet you all!

Visit my NF profile here.

Check out my 1st challenge here.

Check out my 2nd challenge here.

Check out my 3rd challenge progress here.