• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

.TIFF

TiffanyD loses 2 feet.... but I'm only 5'1" (Part 2 of 10)

When Monday is on point!

52458d5d02a23845f916618206234df1.jpg

Today won't go as smoothly since it's lunch out with the boss, but knowing that I changed up my breakfast to a protein shake. It is also my lazy day, but since I got the Christmas tree out of the guest room over the weekend I may work on getting the curtains put up and do some yoga/max trainer.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Yesterday didn't go nearly as well as Monday, I only got to check one box.  And while I didn't get in exercise I did manage to start and finish my taxes.  I did not realize how much stuff I would need to fill out for selling my house, and it took me damn near two hours to complete it all.  By the end of everything I was up 3 whole dollars after paying to get them sent in, lol.  At least that is one less thing I have to worry about in the long run.  I am also down .6 lbs from Monday, so again moving in the correct direction.

Today is going to be another one with all checkboxes filled!  I already ate my properly planned breakfast, brought my preped lunch, have my workout after work, and have a plan for dinner (though Ben failed at following through with that last night).  So all is good for now :D

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, TiffanyD said:

Today is going to be another one with all checkboxes filled!  

AW YEAH. Boxes boxes!!! (And I like how rainbow your are!! :D I may be biased... ;)

GET IT!

• Like 2

Well yesterday my trainer had to cancel on me last min, so I will be making up the workout tomorrow.  Other than that I was pretty damn solid (even with chips and wine, because period started and I wanted them, lol).  

I only hit 1779 calories but burned over my 2.3k required for a slight increase :) And that was mainly due to Ben failing at dinner again (I really either need to just realize that weekly adulting will be my job, or I have to constantly remind him throughout the day that he has to be one for 30 min to cook me food...).  Instead of Tuesdays episode of pizza rolls at 9:30 pm, I made us breakfast for dinner but included a tiny can of corned beef hash for me that was about to expire.  I also did some chores, and made sure to hit my 8k step/active rest goal.  Protein was off by -9 grams, I gave myself partial credit because it was mainly that I forgot to down another protein shake before bed.

If my normal weekend schedule happens I will be working out in some form or another for the next 5 days without a day off, we shall see how this goes.

Thursday I got to check all the boxes again!  And this morning my weight was in at 187.4, so there goes my weekend weight gain :D Now to just keep going with it instead of resetting the weight clock.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TiffanyD said:

Thursday I got to check all the boxes again!  And this morning my weight was in at 187.4, so there goes my weekend weight gain :D Now to just keep going with it instead of resetting the weight clock.

Do you mean the phenomenon where you lose some extra weight and then go, well I guess I can eat this burger? :lol: Because I know this while. I'm also trying to fight this as it arises.

Assuming you meant 187.4 as a new low.  

• Like 1

Do you mean the phenomenon where you lose some extra weight and then go, well I guess I can eat this burger?  Because I know this while. I'm also trying to fight this as it arises.

Assuming you meant 187.4 as a new low.  

Yes! I was at 189.6 Monday after getting down to 188 the previous week, so I'm hoping I just keep the downward trend going.

14 minutes ago, TiffanyD said:

Yes! I was at 189.6 Monday after getting down to 188 the previous week, so I'm hoping I just keep the downward trend going.

I was 189.6 this morning! Hopefully 187.4 is contagious! 

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Week 3 overview picture style.

6786922c8e830280d22e58ff44dc3718.jpg

So as you can see, Friday went into the shitter. Social and lady problems factored into it but really I just didn't care enough to keep working at what I knew I could get done.

Saturday and Sunday my tracking didn't happen, but I did stay active by mowing the lawn, we planted our herb garden and a few other things, and I walked the hyper pup both days. Traditional workouts didn't happen, Friday was "F'it", Saturday my coach canceled, and Sunday my friend didn't text me to join her. So now I need to make a plan that revolves around me more so that doesn't happen again.

I'm still down 1.8 lbs from last week, so not far off my Friday weigh in!

This week's goal is to do better than last week, and get in at least 4 actual training days.

• Like 5

I love your rainbow tracking system!

I'm trying to get better about making workout plans that revolve around me more also - I need to still do things even when people bail but it's HARD. We can do it though!

tapped on a tiny keyboard

• Like 1

Just an update for the evening...  I just deadlifted 310lbs, that is a 10 lb PR and I haven't done heavy conventional (or even sumo) deadlifts in over 6 months.  I am a happy lady.

giphy.gif

• Like 8

Yesterday was a very solid day, and while my lower back and hammies are a bit tight this morning I'm not dieing from last night's heavy workout. I also still managed 20 min on the stair master after DLs.

I checked all the boxes, and burned around 2.5k calories total. I really wanted Mac and cheese after my workout, but cooked a well rounded meal of pork chops, saffron rice, and Brussels sprouts. I did end the night with a small (like mini single serving baking dish size) of ice cream, but was still at a good 500 calorie deficit for the day :)

• Like 5

Yesterday went alright considering. I splurged on a burger and fries for lunch but planned to keep things light for dinner, and I did just not in the way I had planned.  I ended up feeling like crap (been fighting something but I'm not sure what it is), and didn't eat dinner at all.  The headache still hasn't gone away, and I really hate it when a pillow is somehow too hard for your head.  I didn't sleep well at all so today is going to be rough. I have Chinese left overs for lunch since Ben ordered that for dinner and i just couldn't eat anything.  I am hoping the headache goes away at some point otherwise weight training really isn't going to be enjoyable.  For now I will look more intellectual and wear my computer glasses.

I did still hit my water and calorie goals for yesterday which is better than last Tuesday, so small victories.  I am down to 186.6 as of this morning, but I know that will probably bounce back since I just didn't eat dinner last night.

Also, life goal update... This just happened and I may throw up now. But also excited.

Shirts bought! Tali (active wear company) will be live in the next month if all goes well.

• Like 4

Yesterday check boxes are all filled out, so another solid day.  My workout consisted of speed yoke's, squats 135x8 for 4-5 sets, and then 1 burnout set of leg press for 1 min 30 seconds.  I followed that up with 16 min on the stair master so I managed to burn around 2808 calories total for the day.

I got shipping conformation of the shirts already so now I get to decide what local silk screen company to use.

• Like 2

Today is one of those days where you wake up feeling lean and slim and then you get on the scale and it does this....

giphy.gif  I could watch this gif all day...

Back up to 188, but there are several reasons I could be up that much including the fact that our soup took until 9pm to be finished up and ready to eat.  I still feel better/far less bloated than past weeks so I will eventually forgive the scale for being a dick about it.

Yesterday I hit all planned check boxes, counting my yoga endeavor towards my "active rest/8k steps goal".  My legs are a bit sore, and I now realize that any flexibility I had is gone, lost, and possibly will never be found again.

The good part is, this checkbox thing has me doing better every week, so eventually I know it will start showing real results once I can get everything done on a normal basis.  And really it is nice to see the comparisons, just need to make this weekend count since damn near no boxes were checked last weekend.

Today is weight training, more soup for lunch, turkey tacos for dinner (trying gf tortillas), and cleaning since we will have friends over tomorrow to help tear down more of the old deck and then eat all the ham :D 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TiffanyD said:

Today is one of those days where you wake up feeling lean and slim and then you get on the scale and it does this....

eh, screw the scale. numbers don't erase the feeling!

giphy.gif 

perfect. 

The good part is, this checkbox thing has me doing better every week, so eventually I know it will start showing real results once I can get everything done on a normal basis.  And really it is nice to see the comparisons, just need to make this weekend count since damn near no boxes were checked last weekend.

Seriously, there is so much I was ready to just toss on the back burner... but those boxes are calling! MUST. FILL. COLORS. COMPLETE.

Today is weight training, more soup for lunch, turkey tacos for dinner (trying gf tortillas), and cleaning since we will have friends over tomorrow to help tear down more of the old deck and then eat all the ham :D 

All of that. I would tear down a deck for ham... :D 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, TiffanyD said:

giphy.gif  I could watch this gif all day...

Back up to 188, but there are several reasons I could be up that much including the fact that our soup took until 9pm to be finished up and ready to eat.  I still feel better/far less bloated than past weeks so I will eventually forgive the scale for being a dick about it.

The scale does fantastical bullshitty things. I was down to 188 in early February and then up 192 for a week or so and then down to 187 then up to 189 overnight and now 188. It's a wild ride! Working hard to look at overall trends... 

I don't know if it helps, but you are not alone. 

Love that gif!