Woah! My Arms!

So I've been doing paleo-ish dieting as of late which has been mostly spot on, my whole life my arms have been broken out with these weird pimply arm rashes, sounds gross because it is, but probably less gross than you think! A couple months ago my wife told me she thought I might be gluten intolerant, I was like I'll try to be gluten free! That lasted like two days! Recently I've been doing gluten free through paleo and my arms have started clearing up! Just kind of a personal woot

• Like 4

That's neat, and so are you

On 2017-02-10 at 10:41 AM, Captainfantastic said:

So I've been doing paleo-ish dieting as of late which has been mostly spot on, my whole life my arms have been broken out with these weird pimply arm rashes, sounds gross because it is, but probably less gross than you think! A couple months ago my wife told me she thought I might be gluten intolerant, I was like I'll try to be gluten free! That lasted like two days! Recently I've been doing gluten free through paleo and my arms have started clearing up! Just kind of a personal woot

Awesome bones!  Sounds just like what I had.  That stuff spread further on my body every year, and my doctor told me it was just one of those "things".  No more gluten, and by-by rash.  Quite obviously your body was outwardly showing it's displeasure towards gluten - you may well end up with other, unseen health benefits.  :)

On 2/10/2017 at 9:41 AM, Captainfantastic said:

This is great news. Congrats

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 3:41 PM, Captainfantastic said:

That's great news.  It's amazing how much things can improve just by changes to our diet.  I hope it's a lasting change.  :encouragement: 

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 3:06 AM, Shamus36 said:

Awesome bones!  Sounds just like what I had.  That stuff spread further on my body every year, and my doctor told me it was just one of those "things".  No more gluten, and by-by rash.  Quite obviously your body was outwardly showing it's displeasure towards gluten - you may well end up with other, unseen health benefits.  :)

Oh. My. God.  Your beard is amazeballs!  :o 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

2 hours ago, Guzzi said:

That's great news.  It's amazing how much things can improve just by changes to our diet.  I hope it's a lasting change.  :encouragement: 

Oh. My. God.  Your beard is amazeballs!  :o 

You are too kind.  :)  It's a bit of work to look after, but worth the effort.  I'm lucky in that I have a wizard for a barber, a job that is fine with me keeping it, and a spouse who insists I never shave.  The last one is crucial, as it has been my experience that women who appreciate a good beard are rare gems indeed.

• Like 1