• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Lilmissbri

Colors for Messages

5 posts in this topic

I see you guys have changed the color spectrum on these messages. But I miss how many different colors/shades we had! I would rather have 2 different grey than the 50 shades we have now (exaggeration intended, there are really 8). Can we at least get pink back? I always set up my challenges around characters and by golly, there is always a pink character. Though I'm not too keen on it, it is just the way people are drawn I guess.

I understand why you did it. These colors are much easier to read and it simplifies the messaging boards. But, I would really like to have pink back. Because there is always a pick character that I base my challenge on, apparently. Haha.

Do you mean text colors? If so, I second this. I get not having 230480923 colors, but a little more variety would be nice.

5 hours ago, Cataleya said:

Do you mean text colors?

Yes, thank you. I couldn't figure out how to describe it. Haha. I would love more variety, for sure.

1 person likes this

On 2/11/2017 at 7:31 PM, Lilmissbri said:

Yes, thank you. I couldn't figure out how to describe it. Haha. I would love more variety, for sure.

When I look at text colors there is the option for "more colors" and I can pick almost any color I want. Can you not see that option? 

PINK

12 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

When I look at text colors there is the option for "more colors" and I can pick almost any color I want. Can you not see that option? 

PINK

Nope. When I click on the A drop down menu I have 24 color squares and no "more colors" option. Maybe because I'm on a Mac? Lemme try again with a different browser. 

*goes to check on Chrome ~ 5 minutes later*

AH-HA!! So when I go on Chrome, I have that option but not when I'm on Safari. Having that option on the browser I use would be amazing!! Please. 

In the mean time, I can use Chrome for my color needs.

Yay!! I honestly don't even like pink. But I swear every challenge there is a character who's color theme is pink. I dunno why. Lol.

EDIT: After about a minute of wondering why the heck Chrome would let me use the "more colors" option and Safari didn't, I realized it might be the ad block I have. I paused it and TA-DA I have the colors option with Safari. So I don't run ad block on this domain name. I hope this works for you too, @Cataleya.

Thank you, @Taddea Zhaan for bringing it to my attention that there was even an option! Haha, otherwise I never would have checked. 

2 people like this