Get busy living or get busy dying

This topic will serve me as a journal for 2017

GET BUSY LIVING OR GET BUSY DYING [2017]

1.0 INTRODUCTION

Fundamently i'm an uninteresting person. I lack friends and a good group to having fun with. I need to change. Life isn't meant to be lived like this. Now, from 2-3 months i'm changing my mentality, my healt and my goals but i never put down anything on paper or set a definite goals. Time to change. I only have one life and i don't intend to throw it away.

Let's begin

1.2 FITNESS PLAN

First of all i need to keep my running habits, i have lost already 2kg without changing my nutrition. So, the goal is to run / do cardio 5 times a week. By the end of the year i will be able to run straight for 45m, burning up atleast 450kcal on the treadmill. Weekly increase by 1 minute of jogging time.
Weight training : something i absolutely hate and suck at it. This is why i want to change, right now i'm using a 7kg dumbells (15 lbs) which is absolutely bad since i'm 250lbs x 1.90m.

By the end of the year i will increase the weight of my dumbells to 16kg (35 lbs ),being able to perform 3 x 12 perfect reps of curls and hammer curls.

1.3 NUTRITION

Well, i don't know where to start. I eat a incredible ammount of calories, i think something along 5-6k a day! Also i eat a lot of fruit, let's say not less than 2kg a day. So, one of the first thing to do for me is to track my caloric intake and limit the fruit to 3 pieces a day. I will set up a better goal later.

1.4 GET A LIFE YOU NOOB!

I'm scared by this. i mean, everything i wrote previusly can be accomplished without embarassing myself but rebuild a social life is something i really fear. So i dont even know what goals i can set. Let's say, spend more time with my ( few ) friends, call my university friends and..... i have no idea. Join a gym? A dance class? Smile more at people, even strangers. For now this is scary enought. Ah, of course spend time with the rebellion, maybe i will find friends here :D 

1.5 "MONEY IS ALL I WANT"

This is very simple and easy. Get 12.000€ in the bank. I should resolve this in 8 month. This lead to another important thing : buy a car. A cheap, used car which will take me everywhere :P

1.6 THE ARTIST

I like the idea of drawning, but i'm a terrible artist. So let's make it simple : draw 250 things.

Now i need to sleep. I will edit / update this later for sure. I Thank in advance anyone who will support and i wish you good luck on the path!

"A single spark of passion can change a man forever
A moment in a lifetime is all it takes to break it"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lpKBtgNBhB25X29RhKQVD5QgbYu0xAo3Bbfzpsj4YOc/edit#gid=0 - My Life Roadmap, updating :D