Why hello there!   My name is Luke and I'm a very very large Northern English man from Yorkshire. Being 6'6, naturally I carry around a little more timber than your average man my age; but! I'm working to fix that.

I'm going to get stronger, leaner and a better man than I already am; and if you're not down with that, we've got two words for ya'! (Sorry, lifelong pro wrestling fan)

Hopefully I can meet some nice people on here, who can give me tips and maybe even share a casual conversation about videogames and how MOBA's are the cancer of the earth, Nice to meet you all!

P.S I have a beard

yaas.png

Welcome to both you and your fabulous beard!  Though I don't think I would want to suck it.  Stroke it maybe! :P

There are plenty of great people around to make friends with and have great conversations with.  The four week challenge just started as well if you wanted to get stuck into that straight away!  Or just hang out and get a feel for the community, the choice is all yours :D

Do the thing

2024 Intentions Roadmap