Player One: Jitters - Boss Battle

tumblr_n18vnoPTXb1skbydco1_250.gif

Gods, how I've missed this place.  These people.  This community.  This is my home.  I shall endeavor to be around more.  I recently joined a gym because I wasn't getting the workouts in that I needed to improve myself.  I can be there at 4 am and get to work on time.  Feels good.  I'm going to be improving my eating habits and meditating/reflecting on my life throughout the week as well.  And gifs...

rNlJDIP.gif

I am intimidated by the gym, but I can get this done.  My eating habits are going to be a huge hurdle to correct, but I know what I need to do.  My life is hectic at the best of times, but it is mine to enjoy.  

I'm broken, but I'm not beaten.  Let's do this!

Training - 3/week

0/3 Weekly

0/12 4WC

Eating Right

0/7 Weekly

0/28 4WC

Meditation
0/3 Weekly
0/12 4WC

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Guzzi said:

4am???? :o  Are you insane!  That's... that's... it's like the middle of the night.  What about your beauty sleep?  Don't you want to grow up to be beautiful? :P 

Good luck bud!

Alright, I've been laughing like a maniac at my desk and getting some strange looks from coworkers.  Well done.  

Beauty sleep... :lol: Good one.  My day gets really hectic in the evenings with the two kids.  I start work pretty early, and working out before hand gets me going better than coffee.  Which, for those just tuning in, has been a big problem for me.  And really, you haven't figured out my state of sanity yet?  I thought you'd know better by now... :D

• Like 2

I love the gym at 4 am

Training - 3/week

1/3 Weekly

1/12 4WC

Eating Right

2/7 Weekly

2/28 4WC

Meditation
0/3 Weekly
0/12 4WC

Got a good workout in this morning.  45 minute cardio warm up, some 35 lb dumbell rows and some bench work at 80 lbs.  It's a start and I'm feeling it.  Ate well yesterday.  And Sunday, now that I think about it.  I'm eating slower and until I feel mostly full.  Lots of water throughout the day.  

• Like 2

Despite yesterday being a pseudo-holiday, I did alright food wise.  Took the family out for dinner and stopped eating when I was full.  It was about half of the portion they gave me.  And I have half for lunch today.  I even skipped dessert.  I got a good half hour of meditation in last night.  Felt good to clear away some of the noise in my head.  

Training - 3/week

1/3 Weekly

1/12 4WC

Eating Right

3/7 Weekly

3/28 4WC

Meditation
1/3 Weekly
1/12 4WC

• Like 1

Good for you getting back at it.. :) Fall seven times stand up eight! 

I've noticed that the more I eat right, the easier it gets and vice versa. I hope you are experiencing the same thing and as you are now a few days in starting to realize how good it feels to fuel your body with the right things for good health and extra energy. 

• Like 2

A lot of my problem comes from portion control, though I do occasionally struggle with what I am eating.  I am noticing that I am using the next notch on my belt, which is a good feeling.  

My end of week/weekend wasn't great, but not a total failure.  I got a good workout in Thursday evening, meditation Friday and Sunday.  I did skip a workout this weekend.  I let other things become more of a priority and I'm feeling like that's okay.  I had some good pizza and two ciders on Saturday with TheMostLoathed, Rooks, and Sloth the Enduring.  I kept my portions under control, learned a lot of fun games and had some great company to boot.  All in all, a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.  Sunday was the Blue and Gold banquet for Jitters Junior's cub scout pack.  Good times there and entertainment with the Great Brodini.  He does Comedy Magic.  Good stuff there.  Had everyone laughing.

Training - 3/week

2/3 Weekly

2/12 4WC

Eating Right

7/7 Weekly

7/28 4WC

Meditation
3/3 Weekly
3/12 4WC

Kids are off school today and I'm stuck at work.    Not a bad thing, really.  I have a customer coming in tomorrow and I have to prep for that.  If I was working from home, I know I would be wildly distracted, so here I sit.  

tumblr_mb6szrFwsc1qfdwsio1_500.gif

• Like 2

I've been out of it this week.  I have been to the gym once, but might have time Saturday to go.  Eating has been good and I'm still using the tighter notch on my belt.  Going in the right direction.  Meditated on what I want out of the next couple of weeks in my life.  Feels good to slow down.

Training - 3/week

1/3 Weekly

3/12 4WC

Eating Right

4/7 Weekly

11/28 4WC

Meditation
1/3 Weekly
4/12 4WC

• Like 3

A good weekend, overall.  Got a workout in on Sunday morning at the gym.  I was also able to get in a meditation session Friday night and Sunday morning. Sunday was amazing in that there was no one in my house except for myself.  I was in solitude for a full 20 minutes and it was wonderful.  I ate crap Saturday, but it was one day, so I'm not worried.  

Training - 3/week

2/3 Weekly

4/12 4WC

Eating Right

6/7 Weekly

13/28 4WC

Meditation
3/3 Weekly
6/12 4WC

On Saturday. I got to his a bucket of balls at the golf dome with a couple of old friends I hadn't seen in some time.  Got some curtain rods installed and then hung out with other friends that night.  It was exactly what I needed for the day.  All in all, a good weekend.

• Like 3

On 20/02/2017 at 3:05 PM, Jittersthe.Clown said:

I let other things become more of a priority and I'm feeling like that's okay.  I had some good pizza and two ciders on Saturday with TheMostLoathed, Rooks, and Sloth the Enduring.  I kept my portions under control, learned a lot of fun games and had some great company to boot.  All in all, a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.  

Not fair!  I wanna come next time. **huffy face**

On 20/02/2017 at 3:05 PM, Jittersthe.Clown said:

Sunday was the Blue and Gold banquet for Jitters Junior's cub scout pack.  Good times there and entertainment with the Great Brodini.  He does Comedy Magic.  Good stuff there.  Had everyone laughing.

This is awesome, you've got a good kid there. :)   I can appreciate the amazement at having a full 20 minutes of peace. It doesn't happen often when there are "bairns" around.  

You're looking good for meeting all your goals, keep up the good work. 

22 hours ago, Guzzi said:

Come to MN and I will make sure you get an invite.

22 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Congrats!!! :D 

Thanks

Another day, another workout.  I love the 4 am crowd at the gym.  I'm starting to get to know them and we have a good time.  I feel so awake after I get done, it's great.  I ate right on Sunday and Monday.  Tonight might not be great, depending on what the Board Chair orders for our meal.  I'll deal with it as it comes up.  Got a good session of musical meditation.  I put on some old deep tracks and thought of what they mean to me now.  Things have changed a lot, but I'm realizing that there are some fundamental things that have not.  

Training - 3/week

1/3 Weekly

5/12 4WC

Eating Right

2/7 Weekly

15/28 4WC

Meditation
1/3 Weekly
7/12 4WC

• Like 2
On 2/27/2017 at 10:36 AM, Guzzi said:

4 hours ago, Jittersthe.Clown said:

Come to MN and I will make sure you get an invite.

Exactly!  The more the merrier here in MN!

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

f45341361ba76de9781a270431b8dd471ec5164e

You're not wrong there, Mistress.

Had an alright night.  School board meeting, which means food is purchased.  It was really good wraps and sandwiches.  There was fruit and a salad as well.  I declined the pop for a bottle of water.  Meditation last night and nearly fell asleep.  Long days do that, I guess.  Tomorrow is another early morning workout.  

Training - 3/week

1/3 Weekly

5/12 4WC

Eating Right

3/7 Weekly

16/28 4WC

Meditation
2/3 Weekly
8/12 4WC

• Like 1

This morning was a bit rough.  Jitter Bug was awake a lot overnight due to bad dreams.  Being the parent that sleeps lightest, I usually get up with her.  Not normally a problem, and it's been a while since it happened, but when I am up to get to the gym by 4, it wears on you.  I don't think I did as well on my workouts, only put 80 lbs up on the bar, but I got 3 sets of 10 done, so it was good.  Also got a mile and a half on the treadmill in.  And, because I was reading some of my old content, I brought my jump rope with me.  Got 10 minutes of jumping in as well.  It's going to be a tired day.  Lets do this!

7MDOG.gif

Training - 3/week

2/3 Weekly

6/12 4WC

Eating Right

4/7 Weekly

17/28 4WC

Meditation
2/3 Weekly
8/12 4WC

Recap of the end of this last week:

Friday - School carnival was a lot of fun for the kids.  Pizzazz and I worked and the kids played.  I served food and she ran a cake walk.  Helped us get to know some of the other parents in the community.  We're still new.  I was going to work out later that night, but by the time we got home, I was just tired.  I got a good 20 minutes of meditation in that night.  

Saturday was a family day.  We bummed about the house, played games, went shopping, and cleaned things.  I was checking the business of my gym and noticed that it closed earlier than I thought on the weekends, so I rushed out the door to get a great workout in.  Because I crushed it, I rewarded myself with some new games.  Kids were sleeping when I got home and Pizzazz was quilting, so I loaded up Lego Marvel Super Heroes and had some fun not doing anything productive.  
Had a brunch for my niece yesterday morning and I ate well.  The kids asked if they could go with their cousins home for the afternoon and we found ourselves with a few hours of nothing to do.  I got the Christmas lights off the house and we went to see Logan.  It was a solid movie.  Picked the kids up and got home for their bedtime routine.  Got to bed well enough, but Jitter Bug woke up around midnight with a sour stomach.  Got her into the bathroom and her hair back before she vomited.  Poor girl.  She was running a bit of a fever, but got back to sleep with no more incidents in the night.  I'm waiting to hear a report from the Home Front on her condition.  One plus; Sears Delivery is running ahead of schedule today and our new refrigerator will be arriving this morning instead of this evening.  

Training - 3/week

3/3 Weekly

7/12 4WC

Eating Right

7/7 Weekly

20/28 4WC

Meditation
3/3 Weekly
9/12 4WC

Have a great week 4 everyone!
A throw back to the days when Batwoman was still hanging about

Motivation Badger 07.28.14.jpg