• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Jittersthe.Clown

Player One: Jitters - Boss Battle

Recommended Posts

Say, Jitters; how was the first half of your week?

raw

 

It was kind of a mixed bag, really.  Jitter Bug (nearly 6 year old daughter) was home from school Monday and Tuesday (no word yet for today) with a high fever.  We got a shiny new refrigerator delivered on Monday.  I got a good workout in Tuesday morning and am feeling really good about that.  Pizzazz (who is my wife, for those confused) had an interview yesterday afternoon with the school district to get in as a para.  Nailed it and will be starting training in the next week.  Jitters Junior (Almost 10 year old son) got a lot of good progress on his Pinewood Derby car and is really excited to finish it up.  We got word that Pizzazz's oldest friends mom passed and will be attending another funeral soon.  The high winds blew our privacy fence over and it's likely going to be really expensive to replace.  We have a company coming out to quote us a rooftop solar array for out new house, though.  So it's been up and down the last few days.  

 

Training - 3/week

1/3 Weekly

8/12 4WC

 

Eating Right

2/7 Weekly

22/28 4WC

 

Meditation
0/3 Weekly
9/12 4WC

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, it's Thursday.  Jitter Bug woke up at 3:15 this morning to ask for help getting her water cup open and refilled and to let me know she's feeling much better.  It was confirmed that she had strep.  Better living through chemistry and some good sleep helped her out, I'm sure.  Her waking that early meant I got to the gym a half hour early today.  Got a great workout in.  Went heavier on everything.  Felt good.  Didn't run today, though.  I did try something new and went to the sauna and had some time for a 15 minute meditation while in there.  That was fun.  I found out that the gym is going to be hosting a juggling class for cardio.  I think I'm going to have to sign up, if for no other reason than to mess with the trainer running it.  He's an old friend and one of my early mentors in juggling.  Good times.  
 

Training - 3/week

2/3 Weekly

9/12 4WC

 

Eating Right

3/7 Weekly

23/28 4WC

 

Meditation
1/3 Weekly
10/12 4WC

 

Go out and do good!  Crush the day

 

 

Motivation Badger 08.21.14.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy.gif

 

Tired day.  Jitter Bug was up at 2 with coughing fits.  Didn't sleep worth a damn after that.  Dragged out of bed about 30 minutes late, but made it to work on time.  Was going to work out tonight, but now I'm not so sure.  Might have to wait until tomorrow.  Got a good meditation session in last night and made some good black bean quesadillas for dinner.  So, I've got that going for me

 

Training - 3/week

2/3 Weekly

9/12 4WC

 

Eating Right

4/7 Weekly

24/28 4WC

 

Meditation
2/3 Weekly
11/12 4WC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did not end up in bed early...  But, I did get a workout in on Saturday. Got one more meditation session in while enjoying the sauna at the gym.  To borrow a phrase from one of my favorite people here, I did not eat like a jerk this weekend.  

 

giphy.gif

 

Training - 3/week

3/3 Weekly

10/12 4WC

 

Eating Right

6/7 Weekly

26/28 4WC

 

Meditation
3/3 Weekly
12/12 4WC

 

Looking at my recap, I missed 2 workouts this past 4 weeks and missed two days of good eating.  Meditation was solid.  I'm feeling good that I completed this challenge.  I might have to get a better one cooked up for next week.  First, I have to make it through St. Paddy's Day.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/03/2017 at 2:21 PM, Jittersthe.Clown said:

giphy.gif

 

Tired day.  Jitter Bug was up at 2 with coughing fits.  Didn't sleep worth a damn after that.  Dragged out of bed about 30 minutes late, but made it to work on time.  Was going to work out tonight, but now I'm not so sure.  Might have to wait until tomorrow.  Got a good meditation session in last night and made some good black bean quesadillas for dinner.  So, I've got that going for me

 

I can't insert pics because I'm on the iPad but thought I'd share this anyway 

 

https://goo.gl/images/dXAjlA

 

 

I hope your Jitter Bug is feeling better now xx

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2017 at 8:02 AM, Jittersthe.Clown said:

 I did try something new and went to the sauna and had some time for a 15 minute meditation while in there.

Tell me that you are taking this up as a regular part of your week! I started it in May last year, and my family are so very grateful that I did. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Heidi ☯ said:

Tell me that you are taking this up as a regular part of your week! I started it in May last year, and my family are so very grateful that I did. :)

I am.  As long as the strange guy slapping himself isn't in there, I think I'll be doing this once or twice a week.

 

1 hour ago, Heidi ☯ said:

Can I be a groupie?????

Yes please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Jittersthe.Clown said:

Yes please

Woot! I haven't been an official groupie since the 80s!! [Yes -- super big hair, denim mini dress with snaps, chunky gold necklace and Reebok hi-tops. I was rockin' the scene to my friends' cover band.]

 

Seriously, how are the Twin Cities getting along? I visited in the middle 90s and kind of loved Uptown.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Heidi ☯ said:

Woot! I haven't been an official groupie since the 80s!! [Yes -- super big hair, denim mini dress with snaps, chunky gold necklace and Reebok hi-tops. I was rockin' the scene to my friends' cover band.]

 

Seriously, how are the Twin Cities getting along? I visited in the middle 90s and kind of loved Uptown.

I... I think I'd pay to see those pictures.  

The Twin Cities are doing alright.  Just moved out of St. Paul about 9 months ago and suburban living is suiting me just fine.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.