• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Thalianost

Thalianost Returns from his Wanderings

Doing well since the last update.  Sticking to my diet, doing ok with my lifts.  I have missed a few pull ups when letting the dog out, but I haven't given up on that yet.  I am falling behind in my chainmaile prep.  Haven't completed any yet, though I am getting close to finishing one.  I'm going to try to finish it off after I am done with this post. 

I am not seeing any movement on the scale either with my body weight or with my BF%.  I am going to try to go a little more hardcore with my diet, cutting out milk (I will miss you!) and fruit until I am done cutting.  I am also going try not to fill out every single calorie I am allowed for the day.  Once I hit my protein goal (and eat whatever vegetables go with that meal) that's it for the day.   Hopefully that gives me a jumpstart, maybe even throws me into Keto depending on how the day goes. 

Q1:  67%

Q2:  48%

Q3:  72%

SQ:  0%

Well, back to the smithy. 

I finally completed a pot scrubber, I doubt I can make 2 more by the end of the challenge but at least I got 1. 

On a side note:  I fell down the stairs the yesterday.  Fortunately, I landed on my ass so there was plenty of cushion.  This morning, though, I have a beautiful bruise on the back of my leg.  It made me nostalgic for my medieval reenactment days. 

4 hours ago, Laghail said:

I think we need pics of that chain mail work in progress. I'm not asking for me, it's what the people want.

I will work on that.  I just tried taking one with my phone to post and it said the file is too large.  Might require some editing.  In the meantime, this is the Etsy listing for the finished product.  There are some pics there.  

17 hours ago, Thalianost said:

I will work on that.  I just tried taking one with my phone to post and it said the file is too large.  Might require some editing.  In the meantime, this is the Etsy listing for the finished product.  There are some pics there.  

That's fantastic!

For any pic uploading needs, I find dropping it into an IG and then linking it here works best. YMMV.

• Like 1

Alright, home stretch.  Lifts have been going well, when I get enough sleep at least.  Been on track with the diet and doing reasonably well with my pullups.  The chainmail quest is what has been holding me back.  I just haven't had time to devote to it.  Here is where I am at right now:

Q1:  100%

Q2:  73%

Q3:  70%

SQ:  33%

I will probably progress more with my diet quest and my pullup quest but that is probably it. 

On March 9, 2017 at 2:08 PM, Thalianost said:

Alright, home stretch.  Lifts have been going well, when I get enough sleep at least.  Been on track with the diet and doing reasonably well with my pullups.  The chainmail quest is what has been holding me back.  I just haven't had time to devote to it.  Here is where I am at right now:

Q1:  100%

Q2:  73%

Q3:  70%

SQ:  33%

I will probably progress more with my diet quest and my pullup quest but that is probably it. 

Glad the lifts and diet have been going well for you!

I find craft quests to be really challenging because they are not a priority for me. It took me a while to learn but eventually I stopped putting them in my challenges. They may be a priority for you or they may not, but that's something to think about for the next go around. 

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:34 PM, Taddea Zhaan said:

I find craft quests to be really challenging because they are not a priority for me. It took me a while to learn but eventually I stopped putting them in my challenges. They may be a priority for you or they may not, but that's something to think about for the next go around. 

They are a bit of a priority for me as a secondary source of income.  I need to build up my stock for the craft fairs this spring.  The problem is I have no time at home because children and my lunch breaks are often taken up with things like eating and making important calls and posting here.  Anyway, I will be passing on the chainmail quest for the next challenge.... Unfortunately it will be replaced by another crafting quest. 

But First!  the wrap up:

Final scores are:

Q1:  100%  +3 STR

Q2:  80%   +1.6 CON,  +0.8 CHA

Q3:  70%   +1.4 STR,  +0.7 STA

SQ:  33%   +0.3 DEX

Overall: 75% Completion  +4.4 STR,  +1.6 CON,  +0.8 CHA,  +0.7 STA,  +0.3 DEX

I didn't exactly finish strong with the diet, partly due to a visit to my grandma's house.  But who could blame me for that.  Still not down to an acceptable BF% (current: 27%).  I will be making adjustments to my workout plan for the next challenge.  I will link it when it is up.  See you there!

• Like 1