Flagwaver's HIIT and Run

On 2/17/2017 at 7:21 PM, Flagwaver said:

Biceps                                  Thighs          Calves
 Date | Ht | Wt    | Neck  | Right   Left  | Chest | Waist | Hips  | Right   Left  | Right   Left  | BFI
------|----|-------|-------|-------|-------|-------|-------|-------|-------|-------|-------|-------|------
01Jan | 74 | 310.2 | 18.5  | 17.5  | 17.25 | 52.75 | 49.5  | 51.75 | 28    | 28    | 18    | 17.5  | 34.3%
29Jan | 74 | 311.8 | 19    | 18    | 17.5  | 53.5  | 49.75 | 52.5  | 28    | 27.75 | 18    | 17.75 | 34.3%
26Feb | 74 | 315.0 | 19.5  | 17    | 17.5  | 52    | 49.5  | 51.5  | 27.5  | 27.5  | 18.25 | 18    | 33.0%

I love this chart, as I am also tracking measurements and BFI. Mind if I use it?

Date:

26-Mar-2017

Cardio Type:

Walking

Time:

1:03:51

Distance:

3.17 miles

Weekly Notes:
This past week was quite nice, actually.  There were some storms, but they were mostly mild.  The walking is getting much easier and I can make out some more definition on my legs.

Date:

09-Apr-2017

Cardio Type:

Walking

Time:

1:01:58

Distance:

3.22 miles

Weekly Notes:

We are now at the end of the program.  90 days of walking twice a day along with a start-up week of walking in the evenings (along with evening walking on Sundays).  I set this up perfectly to coincide with the week I'll be gone to Star Wars Celebration.  Week after next begins my next program.

5 hours ago, Flagwaver said:

I rolled a 1 on a Con check and ended up catching a cold.  I decided to take a week and go through some natural healing and rolled another 1, so it became walking Pneumonia.  Until I get better, I am going to be suspending my HIIT and Run.

Wishing you a speedy and full recovery, Flagwaver.

Looks like you were putting in a ton of miles back in April and no doubt making some nice progress, so hopefully you can get right back at 'er soon.

All the best,

CK

I'm starting back up slowly this week (walking for an hour in the evenings), but I will be doing the daily doubles (walking for an hour in the afternoon and evenings) beginning next week.  5 weeks of that, with no workouts on Sunday afternoon.  A week of just evening walking.  Then, another 5 weeks of Great Body Guaranteed.  Another week of walking.  Finally, 5 weeks of a power yoga routine called Ho'ala ke Kino.  After that, I ramp things up to more powerful programs and add jogging into the walking.

I'm now able to keep my breath while walking the track for half an hour and no longer getting winded in the slight up-hill rise while walking home.  I absolutely hated being sick, so I prefer health.  I've restarted my supplement regimen, restarted my dietary regimen, and am attempting to restart my daily schedule.  It'll all kick-off next week with my monthly pictures and measurements kicking off the week after (the Sunday closest to the beginning of the month).