Hoping to add Fitness Diva to my Description

Hello Folks! 

I'm super excited to have discovered this community.  It may be exactly what I need to stick with my fitness goals.  I'm a mom of a 10 year old boy.  I have re-started my fitness journey on Jan 23rd of this year and have lost 8 lbs so far.  Today was my 2nd day doing the beginner's bodyweight workout, and it is kicking my butt...and I like it!  

Glad to join you all on this quest! 

• Like 4
On 2/20/2017 at 3:09 PM, NerdyDiva said:

Hello Folks! 

I'm super excited to have discovered this community.  It may be exactly what I need to stick with my fitness goals.  I'm a mom of a 10 year old boy.  I have re-started my fitness journey on Jan 23rd of this year and have lost 8 lbs so far.  Today was my 2nd day doing the beginner's bodyweight workout, and it is kicking my butt...and I like it!  

Glad to join you all on this quest! 

Hey @NerdyDiva ! Welcome to the rebellion! :) 

Congratulations on already making progress in your weight loss! This site offers an awesome community of supportive people all facing challenges and supporting each other through them! Happy to have you here to be a part of it. I have been doing the BBWW for about 3-4 weeks now, and it still gets me everytime! Good luck with your fitness journey and keep us all posted on how you are doing! There is currently a 4 week challenge going on, its about halfway done, but its never too late to start thinking in specifics about the goals you hope to achieve or the habits you want to develop over a 4 week time. Best of luck! :) 

• Like 1

Hi Nerdy Diva, I've just joined today too, though I've been reading the site for years! How's your Beginner workout progress going? Is it getting any easier? How often do you do it?

I'm planning to start tomorrow and do 3-4 times a week for 6 weeks and see where I am.

Sen

Hi Senata! Welcome!  Glad you joined up!

I am still doing this workout and it is still challenging me! It's still quite hard, but I don't feel like I'm going to die anymore. I am able to make some sort of advancement each time like one more squat or three more jumping jacks. So I try to focus on that each time. I'm still only doing two circuits and will work up to three circuits eventually. I do this three mornings a week. And then cardio the other three. I think your plan sounds great!  Best of luck!