Time to get support

Hello, I have gained and lost weight a number of times and at this point I have worked off 25lbs and don't want to stall out here or backslide from complacency. 

Looking around I think I would best fit into Scout. A side from counting calories I have found joy in long evening walks. About 6 miles usually and now that makes for about 9 miles for the day.

I'm slowly turning parts of that walk into a jog and it feels amazing to move like that without it hurting. Big chested girls need to be taught to layer a regular bra with a sports bra. WHY doesn't anyone talk about that?

Sorry about the soapbox.  I'm really excited to be here.

• Like 2

Hey @Honey36 ! Welcome to the rebellion! :) 

It sounds like you have found something that works for you and that's awesome! Congratulations on already working off 25lbs!! 

One of the things that I like best about nerdfitness is the emphasis on small changes and habit building. Check out some of the different threads and see what works for you and where you feel you fit. Scout might be just right :) Good luck with your journey and keep reaching out and posting! We are here for you!

• Like 1