Hey out there,

my name is Sara, I'm 25 y/o, from Germany and not very fit at the moment xD  

I study for becoming middle school teacher and am, unfortunately, a couch potatoe. A few months ago I finally joined the academy - but although the start was enthuisastic, I soon lacked of any motivation or enthusiasm. Now, I'm starting again, for my body is a wreckage and I definitley need a turnover.

I'd love to be able to do some parkour some day or play football again (I played for 8 years in different clubs). 

My biggest goal at the moment is to be able to do a cross-Germany-tour by bike in summer 2018 (from somewhere in Bavaria to Kiel or Flensburg), that is about 1,200 kilometres, obviously depending on the route we'll take. So, after finishing this post I'll get up and do the first step - going outside and take a few steps.

Looking forward to meet buddies and fellows!

• Like 3

I also love the bike trip goal - I did Berlin to Cologne and then roundabout Begium as well, a few years ago now. It's one of those experiences that simultaneously make you very fit very quickly, in addition to showing you a part of travel that's hard to come by these days. Welcome to the boards!

...but I'm adorable! Ask anyone who doesn't know me...

On 2/24/2017 at 8:10 AM, Yahebi Barukh said:

Hey out there,

my name is Sara, I'm 25 y/o, from Germany and not very fit at the moment xD  

I study for becoming middle school teacher and am, unfortunately, a couch potatoe. A few months ago I finally joined the academy - but although the start was enthuisastic, I soon lacked of any motivation or enthusiasm. Now, I'm starting again, for my body is a wreckage and I definitley need a turnover.

I'd love to be able to do some parkour some day or play football again (I played for 8 years in different clubs). 

My biggest goal at the moment is to be able to do a cross-Germany-tour by bike in summer 2018 (from somewhere in Bavaria to Kiel or Flensburg), that is about 1,200 kilometres, obviously depending on the route we'll take. So, after finishing this post I'll get up and do the first step - going outside and take a few steps.

Looking forward to meet buddies and fellows!

Sara

Welcome. IT is great that you have some shorter and longer term goals. I am sure you will reach them. How did you walk go?

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis