I joined the academy and the men's Facebook group a month ago, I've never really used fora in the past and don't really know what to expect.

I have had some real success in this first month and have lost weight, inches and my sense that "I'll just end up giving up like I always have in the past".

I don't have 100% support from my family who seem to think I'm either a little crazy, a little obsessed or just plain annoying.

Once I settle into feeling like I can have a less than perfect meal or lay off walking every day (I've stuck at it every day for a month now) without beating myself up this may settle but I'm not keen on missing even one and know that I am going to keep the quest of never missing two in a row.

Not struggling yet and I'm determined to keep at it.

I'm on NF diet level 7ish and BW level 3. I do a couple of chin ups every time I pass my bar (in my bedroom doorway) so I hope to progress with pull type exercises pretty well (always a bugbear in the past)

Not sure what else to add.

• Like 1

Good that you are being proactive in reaching out for a like minded community.  I also have a non-supportive immediate environment but have found that there are those more supportive irl outside this group and then online support is great to.

Keep up the good work.

Skywalker

Progress woot: Skywalker's success

Character Profile:  Skywalker

Blog:  Just Get Moving

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!

On 2/24/2017 at 10:31 AM, Danto Skriller said:

I don't have 100% support from my family who seem to think I'm either a little crazy, a little obsessed or just plain annoying.

This is more common than you think. The support here has been great. So I am sure you will continue to do well. Welcome

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis