My name is Fuzz. I am what appears to be a half dwarf. Though I retain the appearance of a dwarf my height exceeds that of dwarvendom and plants me firmly into human territory. I do not seek a particular profession at this time, rather,  I prefer to meet each battle as it come with the sword of the Living God at my side. (The very same one He uses as a tounge) I am neither veteran nor uninitiated in battle, I have tried at times to study the way of the warrior, always giving up that pursuit for life's destractions. Comfort is a fickle thing. Now here I am progressing to the battelfield determined not to move foward with speed, but rather not to take a step back. As we're conversing by post from the battlefield, I think it a good idea to describe myself to you as it is the only vision of me you may ever see. From the dwarf in me I am stout and broad shouldered with a large belly and a red beard. My face is rather like a human's (though still round) and my eyes are blue with short dirty blonde hair to top them. I am all together five feet and eight inches in height and weigh in at 210 lbs. I have taken to the battle at the beginner bodyweight circuit and jog in between those days. I am eagerly awaiting your response.

Sincerest Regards,

Fuzz

• Like 1