So, Introductions then?

I'm a nineteen year old college student, and apparently, what they say about the freshman fifteen is for real. That being said, I wasn't in the best shape to begin with.

Overall, my goal is to lose what I've gained, plus a little bit more, as well as to stop feeling so sluggish and heavy. Since I'm living with my family right now, I don't have access to a lot of equipment (a treadmill, primarily, and a cycling machine that's on campus), and progress may be slow going, but I'm okay with that for the time being. I can always go for runs outside or find other, no machine necessary ways to work out.

I'm super glad to have found all of this, its just what I've been looking for to start this journey! :)

• Like 2

Get started early - that's the way to avoid looking back on your college years as where it all started to go wrong.  Outside is the perfect place to get started. 

• Like 1

Skywalker

Progress woot: Skywalker's success

Character Profile:  Skywalker

Blog:  Just Get Moving

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!