• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

brutalbears

Are You Ready For Adventure?

So, I have an idea for next challenge, and I wanted to see if anyone was interested. 

que.jpg.51f708ef68df8b68252a653c03f52b16.jpg

I have always been interested in dungeons specifically (like in the Warcraft PVE definition). I loved that feeling of getting a group together and raiding or doing a 5 man heroic. Or back in the day I loved that feeling or running Wailing Caverns and the Deadmines. I have been a tank and a healer in most RP games I have played. In last bout with WOW I raided with three toons: 3 tanks (DK, demon hunter, and druid) and I healed (pally & sometimes druid). 

group.jpg.88ce664753720fe2ba9d623d7a06daee.jpg

Since my last return to NF I worked a lot on getting back to being consistent, which has been a hug success. I have not missed a workout since the start of the year, and I am dropping weight like crazy. But, just doing be consistent workouts are getting boring again...so here is the idea for my next challenge-I want to do a dungeon.

SunkenTempleEntrance.jpg.350a949507c6be20140e003ea36539d0.jpg

The idea is to get 2-3 people to join me on my next 4 week challenge (which will be 5 weeks since I use week 0). 1-2 DPS (assassin, monk, ranger, 2-H warrior etc.) and 1 healer (preferably a druid, but really anyone who meditates, does yoga, or tai chi-etc.). I will be the warrior (death knight if get to RP a little) tank-its kind of my thing. I want to work through a dungeon type scenario that asks everyone to do something outside their normal challenge and workout. The goal is to stay accountable and push to do a little more. There may be some goals that are for everyone like walk/run an extra ten miles to get the the entrance or some more specific like assassin do, like 25 extra box jumps. At the end we all get some loot! I am thinking about modeling the first dungeon off of something old school wow like Shadow Fang Keep.

shadowfang_keep_2_by_west_wood-d3hp5s6.jpg.d32dc51bc8ff33d30810bcc3b99acea4.jpg

If you are interested respond here with your class, what type of workouts your normally do, and stuff you would like to start doing. I love being a team leader and this seems like a great way to support each other. This will not be in accountability, because this is going to be my main challenge-so I will probably ask more of me than you. I am open to ideas and suggestions.

RandomDungeonFinder.png.43189d0a5671346d91df8c9233c3e80d.png

So are you ready for adventures? 

• Like 2