Young Ranger Seeking a Master on her Epic Quest (Or, I'm new here and I need someone to hold me accountable...)

So, uh, I'm not entirely new to the world of fitness. I started doing more exercise about 8 months ago. I now do strength training 3 times a week, cardio 3 times a week, and martial arts 2-3 times a week. However, recently I've gotten majorly off track with my diet. Since I've been doing exercise and healthy eating basically by myself, I was hoping I could find someone online, so I wouldn't feel as lonely. I would just like someone to talk to about diet, and to make sure I'm doing my strength and cardio training correctly (since I'm doing it alone). And also to talk about Steven Universe, if there are any other fans out there. I would really just like someone to talk to. 

A little more about me, I'm a female in college. I'm hoping to study biology of some kind, but we'll see. I enjoy knitting, Pokemon, cartoons, and I'm a huge book nerd. If you wanna talk, I'm your gal!

Not a newbie, just a re-spawn (4th or 5th time?). I'm happy to do my best to help out with motivation, inspiration, or whatever. Also, total bookwyrm. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Space_Elf, Fallohide Hobbit Level 0. STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Battle Log | 

Science fiction is an existential metaphor, that allows us to tell stories about the human condition. Isaac Asimov once said: "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."