The Daily Dare Rises! [Mar 12 - Apr 15]

13 hours ago, Xena said:

....awwww crud! The two minute clench-unclench. We had that one a couple months ago. It's doable, but you'll feel it. Just wait...

GAFSDADFAFADSFJHHEW i was a little disappointed with darebee when I saw it. Then I did it and now my hands no longer want to work :(

• Like 3

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

12 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Video? I don't see a video. I only see the picture.

When you go to darebee's home page, and click on the dare, it takes you to the Darebee Hive. More often than not, there will be a "video how-to" link. Most of the time it'll be from their exercise video library. Here's the video they used yesterday:

And here is archive of dares from their hive:

http://darebee.com/hive/daily-dares

Basically, the dares are posted in two different places.

Current Challenge: Zeroh, stick to the routine!

3 hours ago, zeroh13 said:

When you go to darebee's home page, and click on the dare, it takes you to the Darebee Hive. More often than not, there will be a "video how-to" link. Most of the time it'll be from their exercise video library. Here's the video they used yesterday:

And here is archive of dares from their hive:

http://darebee.com/hive/daily-dares

Basically, the dares are posted in two different places.

Now I am even more confused. I clicked on the Daily dare, I saw the picture,but no video. And the daily dare is the hand grips? I thought that was yesterday?

Edit to add: I think I just looked at it wrong yesterday as far as the exercise goes. I just did the first exercise I saw, I'll do the shoulder taps today, since I did the fists yesterday. Still not seeing a link to the video though

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

4 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Now I am even more confused. I clicked on the Daily dare, I saw the picture,but no video. And the daily dare is the hand grips? I thought that was yesterday?

Edit to add: I think I just looked at it wrong yesterday as far as the exercise goes. I just did the first exercise I saw, I'll do the shoulder taps today, since I did the fists yesterday. Still not seeing a link to the video though

Oh yeah, it can definitely get confusing.

I'm on the east coast, and the new dare is usually up in the afternoon. So depending on your time zone and what time of day you check the site, it can be really easy to mix the dares up.

With the videos, not all dares have one, like the fist one doesn't. And you won't see a link if you check the dares from the main daily dare archive page. But in addition to that page, they are also posted on Darebee Hive, and those posts tend to include a link to a video. I hope that makes a little more sense.

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Zeroh, stick to the routine!

8 minutes ago, zeroh13 said:

Oh yeah, it can definitely get confusing.

I'm on the east coast, and the new dare is usually up in the afternoon. So depending on your time zone and what time of day you check the site, it can be really easy to mix the dares up.

With the videos, not all dares have one, like the fist one doesn't. And you won't see a link if you check the dares from the main daily dare archive page. But in addition to that page, they are also posted on Darebee Hive, and those posts tend to include a link to a video. I hope that makes a little more sense.

Thanks. I think the issue was that I didn't do it until late evening, so the fist one was on the left  by that time. It says the date if I remember to check it.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I swear darebee hates me :( why do we get 2 minutes of flutter kicks a week after I decide to add some heavy core work into my routine. they got done, with EC, it wasn't pretty and it got quite painful.

• Like 4

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Darebee does hate me. All the squats on the same day that I have a 10 mile run on the cards. Why oh why? Done with EC and it didn't take too much out of my legs.

• Like 2

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

13 minutes ago, zeroh13 said:

The squats are done, with EC too. I can do these pain-free now, but the movement is still fairly stiff and I need to keep a close eye on my form. Slow and steady I guess

It is awesome to see you back at it after your accident! 

• Like 1

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler