Bouldering is the best. Oh man, I wish my climbing gym was closer to home so I could go 3 times a week. Actually, if I could, I'd make up a little bed in the corner and live there.

• Like 2

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

On 5/18/2017 at 3:50 AM, DarK_RaideR said:

Nice avatar ;)

Thank you sir! The one I had before that was a badass pic of Ash, but I couldn't fit the whole image which was really badass!

army_of_darkness_cover_by_nebezial.jpg

Hellz yeah!! That's one sick ass image!

On 5/18/2017 at 8:24 AM, Laghail said:

Image result for if chins could kill

LMAO! I own his autobiography of the same title lol. #I'mmaFan

On 5/18/2017 at 9:56 AM, Charlie_Quinn said:

Bouldering is the best. Oh man, I wish my climbing gym was closer to home so I could go 3 times a week. Actually, if I could, I'd make up a little bed in the corner and live there.

Hell yeah it is! Hahahaha, I would totally set up a hammock or something I could sleep in so I could basically live there too! Everything about the climbing gym is just awesome. I like the smell of the chalk too...let's me know it's time to "monkey around" aka the @Volki, lol. Aaaaaand, the craziest thing about climbing is the rest periods you have to take. Some "problems" need about 4-5 min of rest before you ascend again. I always thought that was strange because it literally takes seconds to climb but I learned rather quickly when my forearms would be pumped and there was nothing I could do! Climbing was really hard let alone trying to close my hands into a fist.

Happy Friday, all! WOOT WOOT! It's supposed to be rainy all weekend but I'm sure glad it's finally here. I wish I was off work, but it's already past noon and the rest of the day should be downhill. The new heroes dropped for For Honor....so the Centurion is available for play...I just need to decided if I'm going to get the game or instead get Rise of the Tomb Raider. Heather, Racer and I have been playing Horizon: Zero Dawn and have been having a blast! Tomb Raider plays a lot like it so I thought it would be fun, but maybe I can get both? 

AAAAAAANNNNDDDDD....

Game play trailer for Destiny 2 dropped yesterday!!!! I can't wait for September 8th when it comes out!

destiny_2_hunter_gunslinger_subclass_ski

Wolf 

• Like 5

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Damnit...I forgot that Injustice 2 came out too.....

GREAT! 

giphy.gif

Wolf

• Like 3

Wild Wolf

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

3 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Damnit...I forgot that Injustice 2 came out too.....

GREAT! 

Yeah I tried to time the launch of NF Arena with the game's release to ride the hype train #shameless

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4)🕶️s, Cooking (7)🍳Fitness (2)💪💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

On 5/19/2017 at 4:51 PM, DarK_RaideR said:

Yeah I tried to time the launch of NF Arena with the game's release to ride the hype train #shameless

That makes total sense now! And never be ashamed sir! I ended up buying it and loving the game :) I can't remember a fighting game I've enjoyed so much, lol!

This also made me think of some other heroes/villains you could add to the NF Arena! But, I'm sure you've got that covered for the most part and if you need ideas/assistance-hollar at me.

I'm busy working on my upcoming ReSpawn challenge AND working my daily job functions in the wonderful world of mortgage at the moment...The job stuff is boring with a capital B. I'm checked out with the upcoming 3-day weekend lol! And then The first week of June I'll be enjoying a 5-day weekend when I take some time off to go to Family Camp this year. I need a vacation for sure.

poolparty.jpg

Wolf

• Like 7

Wild Wolf

Spoiler