Hello Everyone!

So...

I've succumbed to this thing called "Real Life" and I don't get many chances to rock my 4WC anymore. 

So...

BATTLE LOG TIME!! At least anything goes here and I can adhere to my busy schedule a little better :)

So...

THE RULES!

• Always be Swanky (if you don't know how-you will learn)
  • Laugh often
  • Embrace your quirks aka "Embrace the Weird"
  • Look on the bright side of things (easier said then done)
  • Admit when you are wrong (also tough to pull off..#Pride)
  • Become Wolflean (mental and physical aspects)

For those who don't know me, well, you'll get to know me. I'm an open book with enthusiasm to spare. I do crazy things because I love the sense of adventure and sometimes this gets me into trouble. I'm married to my best friend and love of my life, Heather and we have 3 very handsome, very rowdy boys aka the wolf pups, that keep our hands full.

So...

This Battle Log is an attempt to keep up with all my Nerd friends and still manage to challenge myself while BEING myself. Right now, I'm still trying to strike a balance between health and fitness, work and my family life aka the Wolfpack, but each day I feel like I get closer to mastering the chaos. It's not easy, though. But I guess if it was easy than everyone would do it, right? ;) 

I plan to put a plethora of material into this Battle Log just to feed my Rangerbrain side.

So...

Be warned...Things might get a little...Swanky.

swanky_by_roscoe13mmh.jpg

Not my artwork but maybe I should draw something comparable?

Wolf

• Like 11

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Things I'm working on Right Meow:

• Gaelic Football at least 1x a week. We have a weekly practice but it keeps changing days. Once there's some consistency there I should be able to manage 2x a week at least twice a month.
  • Scale down my training regimen to match in-season Gaelic. I think our first game is mid-April?
  • Ruck 1x a week
  • Intermittent fasting for 16 hours and scarfing down good food from 1PM-9PM
  • For Honor-switched from the Berserker to the Conqueror: he's a kite shield, footman's flail wielding knight badass. 

For-Honor-Conqueror-Guide.png

• Live sales with Heather at least 1x a week to help grow Lularoe
  • Various story ideas-too many to narrow down at the moment but I would like to get to that point eventually lol
  • BuJo-love it! I want to get MOAR creative and post MOAR pics
  • KB's and Indian Clubs-Get to Swingin'
  • Continue to work through Supple Leopard

Wolf

• Like 6

Wild Wolf

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

FIIIIIIIIIIIRST!! *waves*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Level 87 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 8485 | 86 | 87  ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

11 minutes ago, darkfoxx said:

FIIIIIIIIIIIRST!! *waves*

Yaaaaaaaay! Good to see you Miz Foxxy :) 

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

Swanky Lesson #12

• Swag and Swank are very similar terms, but remember, its all a mindset in the end.

Mastering Chaos Lesson #1

• Don't sweat the small stuff.

So, I started intermittent fasting again. Well, more like "micro" fasting. The goal is 16 hours spent in a fasted state and the from 1PM to 9PM I will have an "eating window". This isn't uncharted territory for me and I was in the best shape I've been in when I followed these basic eating protocols. The goal is still to consume around 3k calories a day, which, with careful planning ahead, I can achieve during my 8-hour "eating window".

I got the inspiration to journey into the world of fasting when I saw a video of Terry Crews talking about how he's been doing this the last 5 years and feels and looks better then he did when he was in his 20's. Oh wait, you don't know who Terry Crews is?

20351f7baa664dc3c76b2ed8906931ec.jpg

ilFoIB0.gif

HAHAHA! He's one funny dude.And he's in decent shape.....

Yesterday was the first day back micro fasting and I did pretty good. I need to be mindful of my eating window though and not spread too much time in between meals/snacks. Cuz I was hungry when I got home but didn't eat anything until right before dinner. #Fail

Since I'm obsessed with For Honor, let's talk about the mini-chub I got over the weekend when they leaked the first 2 DLC heroes!! One of them is a Roman Centurion!

_id1488897708_343178.jpg

If you don't know this about me, Ancient Greek/Roman history/mythology is my bae. The first Calimacil foam sword I bought (expensive, like $100+) looks like a Roman Spatha, or the longer version of the Gladius.

SR061-01.jpg

Roman Spatha

Anyways, that is the ONLY image of the Centurion they have right now and it doesn't give a good indication on what weapon(s) he will use. If you look closely at his left hand though, he appears to be holding a sword or spatha/gladius in his hand. His right hand though...not sure. People are speculating, and I hope they are correct, that his other weapon/item will be a cestus aka armored glove.

9d67261a91aad3ac1b694c42b2d5033a.jpg

AHHHHH! It sucks I got another month in a half before they are supposed to release the new DLC, but I think I'll live....barely. I NEED to know his weapon combo and if it is in fact spatha + cestus combo... It would make me one very happy brawler :) 

The best part is...since I bought the Season Pass, I will get access to the Centurion 1 week before everyone else ;) 

The other DLC hero is a Ninja. He looks pretty cool, don't get me wrong. I love the idea of a ninja character but when you pair that with the release of the Centurion....no contest for me. 

47153_0.jpg

1 hour ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

A guide to being swanky is exactly what I need.

You have come to the right, place, brother :) 

sloth2.jpg

Wolf

• Like 9

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

Bro, dude, finally!!!

I bought tickets for this freakshow like ages ago!

I also enrolled in the "Swanky for Dummies" and the "Wolflean 101".

W00T W00T, gonna have a blast (and a sword or axe) here!!!

So get off your Gaelic butt and enlighten us! Oow great Wolfmeister!

Just, good to see you posting again, drop all the guidances and embrace the Chaos!!!

El-Jay, out!

• Like 3

... a little odd in the head ...

Hola Senor Wolf.  I too have contemplated ditching challenges for a bit and doing a battle log.  Excited to see how it works out for you.

I'd be interested to see video of some of your gaelic games.  I've always wanted to try rugby, schedule just has never allowed it.  Reminds me a lot of too-rough padless pickup football games played with no pads at the town park where I grew up. 

• Like 2
Spoiler

Currently...

Playing (Video Game): RDR2

DMing: Tyranny of Dragons.  First session 11/29.

Broba Fett tracks em down.

Facebook (Personal)  Facebook (Author Page)

Past Challenges:

2 hours ago, mr_willes said:

Bro, dude, finally!!!

I bought tickets for this freakshow like ages ago!

I also enrolled in the "Swanky for Dummies" and the "Wolflean 101".

W00T W00T, gonna have a blast (and a sword or axe) here!!!

So get off your Gaelic butt and enlighten us! Oow great Wolfmeister!

Just, good to see you posting again, drop all the guidances and embrace the Chaos!!!

El-Jay, out!

El-Jay...El-Jay...now why the hell does that name ring a bell? 

OH!!! Of course! El-Jay! Any freshly plucked eyeballs recently? It's so good to have you enrolled in both classes, my goodman! You're well on your way to being a Swanky Wolflean sexy beast! I'm hoping this Battle Log thing works out cuz my challenges have been sucking lol :)

1 hour ago, Broba Fett said:

Hola Senor Wolf.  I too have contemplated ditching challenges for a bit and doing a battle log.  Excited to see how it works out for you.

I'd be interested to see video of some of your gaelic games.  I've always wanted to try rugby, schedule just has never allowed it.  Reminds me a lot of too-rough padless pickup football games played with no pads at the town park where I grew up. 

Broba! What's up amigo?! I think the pressure of keeping up with my challenges plus everyone else was too demanding for me in the long run. At least for the time being it was. I already "feel" better since starting my BL though :)

Heck yeah dude, I would love to throw up a Gaelic video for everyone to watch and enjoy. LMAO, that's kinda how rugby is...padless, backyard football. I remember those good ole days. Or better yet, you remember-

Spoiler

Smear the Queer? LOL. That was a fun game!

I want to join in with the Rugby guys but I must err on the side of caution with my shoulder. Aussie rules football was like the perfect combo because you can be a tad rougher in AFL than in Gaelic but you're not getting speared or thrown to the ground. I hope your schedule allows you to dip your toes into the Rugby pool dude. You would be a scary mofo out their on the pitch!

Wolf 

• Like 4

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

Here to learn how to be swanky.

Have you watched Ultimate Beastmaster on Netflix? Terry Crews is one the announcers. The Beast is an obstacle course, and the contestants are from around the world.

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

31 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:

Or better yet, you remember-

Yes!  That's basically what our  football games would boil down to.  No pass rush, just smashing the dude that caught the pass or ran the ball.

I was generally the slowest guy in the park but I could hit.

• Like 1
Spoiler

Currently...

Past Challenges:

35 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Searched for a while for "Swanky Chaplain" images, this is what I came up with.

I like the 4th and 5th ones.  I think if you're gonna go with hot pink as your secondary color you gotta commit to it fully. 

• Like 4
Spoiler

Currently...

Past Challenges:

^^^^^^^^YAAAAAASSS!!!^^^^^

• Like 1

Level 87 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 8485 | 86 | 87  ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

Ah, short duration of 4WCs got to you at last? Welcome to the greater world of extended challenges and battle logs.

Here's my swanky little offering, kind of a welcome gift. I know vikings and greco-roman history is your bae, but I also know you're somewhat of a Fallout fan (Brian Fargo being the man who created Fallout before selling the rights to Bethesda)

DESERT RANGERS!

• Like 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4)🕶️s, Cooking (7)🍳Fitness (2)💪💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

15 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Here to learn how to be swanky.

Have you watched Ultimate Beastmaster on Netflix? Terry Crews is one the announcers. The Beast is an obstacle course, and the contestants are from around the world.

You're swankier than you think, EG :) 

It's funny you mention that show because, 1) I have watched it and enjoy it. And, 2) Declan LOVES that show! Hahaha! He's always asking to watch it. I told him when he gets older that we'll do obstacle courses like that and he got really excited! By the time he's in highschool, I wouldn't be surprised if they had OCR and ninja warrior type stuff as actual competitions. 

15 hours ago, Broba Fett said:

Yes!  That's basically what our  football games would boil down to.  No pass rush, just smashing the dude that caught the pass or ran the ball.

I was generally the slowest guy in the park but I could hit.

Yeah, that was a fun game. I liked to harass people with the ball but took some gnarly hits here and there. Dude, I wouldn't want to get tackled by you...it would hurt!

12 hours ago, Terra said:

I'm gonna try to follow ya, but I loose battle logs...  :wacko:

It's OK, Terra. I'll just remind you when you pop in during live sales haha :P 

11 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Searched for a while for "Swanky Chaplain" images, this is what I came up with.

Image result for well dressed chaplain

11 hours ago, Broba Fett said:

I like the 4th and 5th ones.  I think if you're gonna go with hot pink as your secondary color you gotta commit to it fully. 

Lol, I have to agree with Broba...you gotta fully commit! Good to see ya Tank! I looked up "swanky tank" and the results were...not very good. I was hoping to find a chromed out WW2 tank or something. Nope! Just a bunch of girls in tank tops lol.

10 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Tank, you might need to convert to Roman Catholic.

4cbce0effd5042839d7d2ad52656eaca.jpg

Have you been watching that show, Sloth? I've wondered about it since I saw the previews. Looks interesting to say the least.

6 hours ago, mr_willes said:

And at a minimum need (or rather deserve) this:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor cool chaplain

Lol, thats a swanky mug! You could add your bullet proof coffee in there, Tank ;) 

20 minutes ago, darkfoxx said:

^^^^^^^^YAAAAAASSS!!!^^^^^

YUUSSSSSS!!!!! ^^

1 minute ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Ah, short duration of 4WCs got to you at last? Welcome to the greater world of extended challenges and battle logs.

Here's my swanky little offering, kind of a welcome gift. I know vikings and greco-roman history is your bae, but I also know you're somewhat of a Fallout fan (Brian Fargo being the man who created Fallout before selling the rights to Bethesda)

DESERT RANGERS!

Yeah, I'm just not doing well keeping up with challenges these days. I was routinely finding myself on page 3+ just because of lack of updates. I'm hoping this BL will be a better form of support/progress for me. You assumed correctly brother, I am a Fallout fan. Desert Rangers!! Thanks for posting that, D_R ;) 

2 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

If I convert to anything, it's going to be to Eastern Orthodoxy:

Image result for orthodox priest vestments

Image result for orthodox priest vestments

LMAO! That totally suits you dude. Green and gold would be a good color on you my friend.

Not much to report today-I'll have about 3-4 hours of OT this week which is decent but I want to be getting at least 5 a week or 10 hours every paycheck. Maybe I can squeeze some more hours out of today since I really don't like staying late on Friday's. 

Day 3 of Micro Fasting and things are going swell! I'm still managing my almost 3k calories during my 8 hour eating window which is GOOD! I need to keep up the consistency!

I think I'm gonna give For Honor a break to play another team based game called Paragon. I've had the game for over a year now but hardly played because I didn't really understand the mechanics. But, my cousins I play For Honor with have been on Paragon for some time and are willing to teach my the ropes of the game :) 

Paragon is a MOBA type game, or Multiplayer Online Battle Arena. If you have played or heard of League of Legends then you know what a MOBA is. Paragon plays 3rd-person like For Honor but a tad more complex with its game mechanics. The hero roster is pretty large so I have a lot of choices, but Khaimera is calling my name at the moment...

latest?cb=20160610161812

Dual axes, baby!! This should make up for the weakness that the Berserker is in For Honor. Plus, the dude just SCREAMS  swanky and badass :). I'll update you guys on my opinion of playing with him later on.

Swanky Lesson #3

• If you're going to coordinate clothing items, look to match your socks and shirt first.

Mastering Chaos Lesson #6

• Wash, dry and fold clothes all in one sitting, or else....

clean-dorm-room-1.jpg

Wolf

• Like 11

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

12 hours ago, mr_willes said:

And at a minimum need (or rather deserve) this:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor cool chaplain

Thanks, I would probably never take that in public though.

21 minutes ago, Wild Wolf said:

Lol, thats a swanky mug! You could add your bullet proof coffee in there, Tank ;) 

I never got into the bullet proof coffee, and now that I'm looking at Macros, I have no problem getting enough fat.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Mastering Chaos Lesson #6

• Wash, dry and fold clothes all in one sitting, or else....
clean-dorm-room-1.jpg

Wolf

When did you come to my house and take this photo?!

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Thanks, I would probably never take that in public though.

I never got into the bullet proof coffee, and now that I'm looking at Macros, I have no problem getting enough fat.

Lol, yeah I would prolly keep that mug at the house as well. I guess you stopped BPC after we did Warrior Dash? Those two times I've come down you made some yummy batches of it. I'm glad you're getting enough good fat through regular eating, though. You have definitely become a chef in your own right, Tank ;) 

7 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

When did you come to my house and take this photo?!

Ummm, it was last weekend....Saturday afternoon I believe? You were distracted by the flock of feral Magpies I sent your way :P 

But for real...our laundry doesn't look to far off from that either. #NotAshamedButKindOf

Another day of fasting down yesterday, WOOT WOOT! I made homemade fried rice with rotisserie chicken for dinner and brought leftovers today. We ran out of chicken so I'll have to grab more chicken at lunch which won't be that big of a deal. They have a "Cowboy's Chicken" right by work where I can snag a very tasty "wood fire rotisserie" chicken. Hell, I may grab a sweet potato too.

I stayed up WAY to late last night playing Paragon with my cousins and aunt. And because of that, I've kinda already broke my fast this morning by drinking a Pipeline Punch Monster energy drink...OH WELL. Shit happens.

Paragon is a VERY challenging game. The learning curve is quite large but that's OK with me because I like to "get gud" at schtuff. Playing the "jungler" was a new but fun experience for me and I really enjoyed playing with, despite not being the best "Jungler" in the game. I tend to never flock to those heroes anyways. But yeah, the game requires some strategy and good team communication. Also, card decks that make your hero more powerful...that is my TRUE learning curve. Building your deck and tweaking it is one of the key component's of the game so I'll need to study up and test out things as I play.

C1WsCWsVIAA4VoX.jpg

Swanky Lesson #1

• Always be yourself and live life with confidence!

Mastering Chaos Lesson #14

• Constantly misplacing important items? Pick a specific spot and ALWAYS put the item there.

Wolf

• Like 9

Wild Wolf

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

ol, yeah I would prolly keep that mug at the house as well. I guess you stopped BPC after we did Warrior Dash? Those two times I've come down you made some yummy batches of it. I'm glad you're getting enough good fat through regular eating, though. You have definitely become a chef in your own right, Tank ;) 

I really just made it for you.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

10 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I really just made it for you.

52096211.jpg

Wolf

• Like 4

Wild Wolf

Spoiler