That moment when...

You thought you've been eating so healthy and thought maybe you just weren't working out enough and you decide to count your calories and realize YOU'VE BEEN EATING ALMOST 2700 CALORIES ALMOST EVERY DAY OMG. 

so with THAT being said, I'm glad to finally have proof. Evidence. Right in front of my face. That I do not eat as healthy as I thought. I workout pretty hard, hour-long sessions (or longer) of Buti yoga (essentially power yoga with plyo and tribal dance thrown in), about 6 days a week. On top of making sure I get about 10,000 steps or more a day. But I've been staying the same weight. The same measurements. The clothes fitting the same. For months and months and months and months. And I'm ready to change. For good. I am that person that loves to change EVERYTHING and then fail miserably a week later. So this time, I'm going to start small. Im only 5 feet tall, a 25 year old woman who has had a child (so I feel my metabolism is slower than my teenage years). Starting tomorrow, cutting it down to less than 2200 calories. I know a new Nerd Fitness challenge starts rather soon so you already know I'm definitely in ;)

• Like 1