So, not gonna lie, 2016 was not my year.  I had a lot of health problems and I was recovering from the worst depressive episode I've had in almost 15 years.  I still have my struggles, but I feel like I'm finally getting a handle on things.  My tight budget and getting kicked off my food stamps has forced me to do a lot more cooking at home, so I continue to slowly lose weight.  And I'm starting up the habit of using my kettlebell I bought last year to do swings and TGUs in my room in the morning.

Beyond that, I'm putting some real steam into my performing career now.  I've settled on a decent niche for myself as a thinking nerd's performer, couching my demonstrations heavily in real science and a humanist perspective.  This is partly done by making my focus this year on muscle reading.  Between that and the expanded ghost tours, I may be able to finally pick myself up out of dire financial straits this year.

Social Justice Bard

Epic Quest