Hello!

My name is Rachel and I am currently 26 years old. I am originally from California, and now I live where everything freezes my soul in Michigan. (Its currently quite frigid out at 17ºF, but feels like 9ºF.) I am getting married in June of this year and I essentially need to lose a bit of weight of get the last bit of my dress to zip up. My fiance and I have been together for almost 8 years now and he's very supportive of my lifestyle change. He is with me, just can't let go of his breads and pizza.

I have three cats: Smoak, Marbles, and Ceres. All in all, I have roughly 30 pounds of cat running around my house. 

This isn't necessarily my first fitness journey. I was at my fittest 2 years ago when I was really paying attention to what I consumed and I was consistently working out at a gym with a personal trainer. Now, the present day me, I am at my heaviest and at the weight I told myself I would never get to. I have been dabbling with paleo for quite some time now, just an extremely inconsistent manner of paleo. I had completely fallen off the wagon when I had accidentally (Yes, I know) put myself into a state of detox when I forgot to take my anti-depressant/anti-anxiety medication. 

This time, I am not giving up. I have separated my food from my fiances, set a workout schedule on my Google calendar, and I am actively tracking my water intake.

If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask! Hopefully I can be a decent addition to this great community! 

On 3/12/2017 at 7:50 AM, MaceFace said:

Hello!

My name is Rachel and I am currently 26 years old. I am originally from California, and now I live where everything freezes my soul in Michigan. (Its currently quite frigid out at 17ºF, but feels like 9ºF.) I am getting married in June of this year and I essentially need to lose a bit of weight of get the last bit of my dress to zip up. My fiance and I have been together for almost 8 years now and he's very supportive of my lifestyle change. He is with me, just can't let go of his breads and pizza.

I have three cats: Smoak, Marbles, and Ceres. All in all, I have roughly 30 pounds of cat running around my house. 

This isn't necessarily my first fitness journey. I was at my fittest 2 years ago when I was really paying attention to what I consumed and I was consistently working out at a gym with a personal trainer. Now, the present day me, I am at my heaviest and at the weight I told myself I would never get to. I have been dabbling with paleo for quite some time now, just an extremely inconsistent manner of paleo. I had completely fallen off the wagon when I had accidentally (Yes, I know) put myself into a state of detox when I forgot to take my anti-depressant/anti-anxiety medication. 

This time, I am not giving up. I have separated my food from my fiances, set a workout schedule on my Google calendar, and I am actively tracking my water intake.

If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask! Hopefully I can be a decent addition to this great community! 

Rachel

The water tracking will help. It sounds like you have a good set of goals to start with. Good luck

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis