Our dads died in the same year :(

life is stupid and sad sometimes 

all of the hugs

i'm not crying, you're crying

<3

OH HEY HERE'S A THING NOW~

I suppose I'll mostly be here for the next handful of weeks............ :3

• Like 1

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

First of all....

3 hours ago, shaar said:

SPINES, GO TO HELL :[

Noooo, don't go spine I need you for teh skwaaats~

Clusterf*cks are clusters. Hope you feel better by tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

*resurrects old battle log*

504fec3390d8a1a0096771d0c28b8be7d5ba785f

:3

Gotta hustle tonight but I'll make a proper post tomorrow, promise!  Come on in and pull up a chair/sofa/inflatable pool horse and have a drink/protein bar/pile of tacos!~

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, shaar said:

on in and pull up a

Cheetah saunters in and pulls up a bean bag, and has a cup of tea and a plate of cucumber sammiches.

• Like 1

Level 48 Quasi-Human Ranger     

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

"Foxes Never Quit!"  -  Leicester City FC

KBO. - Churchill

13 hours ago, Urgan said:

TFW you're so OG you were already following~

12 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

What Urgan said.

What Urgan and Tanktimus said.

• Haha 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4)🕶️s, Cooking (7)🍳Fitness (2)💪💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

17 hours ago, TGP said:

ok, then 

I follow you here

keep on being awesome!!

YAY THANKYOU for being here I will do my best!! 

17 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Cheetah saunters in and pulls up a bean bag, and has a cup of tea and a plate of cucumber sammiches.

HELL YEAH I LOVE CUCUMBER SAMMICHEEEESSSSSS

16 hours ago, Urgan said:

TFW you're so OG you were already following~

15 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

What Urgan said.

2 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

What Urgan and Tanktimus said.

I LOVE THIS

Hi guys WOO okokok.  Ok!

I'm at lunch at work so UPDATE TIME in random bullet point bursts!

source.gif

- Adventures with Melatonin continue, I've found that 1. I shouldn't take it every night because by the end of the week I am a LITERAL zombie, even if it's a small 1mg dose, and 2. NO MORE than 2.5mg per night, frankly I should stick with the 1mg because while it does knock me out I do, as aforementioned, turn into an exhausted pile of protoplasm.  I'm going to experiment with 1mg every other night on weeknights.  Trial and error, we here.

- I'm not fitnessing much lately because I JUST CAN'T BE ARSED TO GIVE A HECK. D:  I know this is bad but ugh who caaaaaares.  I went to the gym once this week for leg day and that's all I can be arsed to bother with.  MAYBE MORE NEXT WEEK.  Who knows~

- I am though, taking vitamins and fish oil daily, and it is A Good!

- Mother's Day is this weekend!  I'm making bacon wrapped asparagus and grilled salmon with mango salsa. <3

- I fly into NYC for Memorial Day weekend to visit K!!!! I AM SO EXCITED to see the city (not the "city", but like, the city, residential non-bougie areas) and go to neat food places - one of them is to go get shabu shabu, which is a kind of Japanese hot pot with lots of veggies and thinly sliced meats!!!!! YES

I think that's all for now.  I paid off one of my credit cards this morning and only have one left that just has like 1900 on it.  WOO.  Woo.  Adulting. :3  More later, HAPPY WEEKEND Y'ALL~

• Like 7

6 hours ago, shaar said:

- I'm not fitnessing much lately because I JUST CAN'T BE ARSED TO GIVE A HECK. D:  I know this is bad but ugh who caaaaaares.  I went to the gym once this week for leg day and that's all I can be arsed to bother with.  MAYBE MORE NEXT WEEK.  Who knows~

Yes officer, this point right here. This is the one that made me feel personally attacked. ;) 

I am in the exact same boat.

• Haha 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

On 5/10/2019 at 7:33 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Yes officer, this point right here. This is the one that made me feel personally attacked. ;) 

I am in the exact same boat.

It's truuuuuue ugh, the truth hurts, doesn't it.......... I JUST DON'T CARE

But I need to try and care more next week so at least my clothes can fit a little better..........

WEEKEND UPDATE!

original.gif

Yesterday was my Saturday on at work - it's a shorter 5 hour day doing emergency dispatch and other in-office projects - but it's also TIME AND A HALF so WOOOOO.  It was a quiet day and I got a lot done!  The weather was AMAZING so when I got home ma and I took a walk around the neighborhood to see the trees and the flowers and the pretty stuff on other people's porches. :3  I got to sit on the deck with Finn in the sun too~

I've been watching THE ACT on Hulu and WOWOWOWOW.  Y'all.  Y'all sometimes I think my life is a shambles but then I see shit like this and I'm all NOPE I'M GOOD.  It's the story of Gypsy Rose Blanchard and her mom Dee Dee who has Munchausens By Proxy and I'ma just leave it at that to avoid spoiling anything if you haven't heard about it.  I've got two episodes left I will finish today aaaaa

Today is MOTHER'S DAY and cooking food and laundry and vaccuming and it's cold and rainy so there's that but OH WELL can't win all the weather day lottery huh?

• Like 5

On 5/12/2019 at 9:15 AM, shaar said:

It's truuuuuue ugh, the truth hurts, doesn't it.......... I JUST DON'T CARE

But I need to try and care more next week so at least my clothes can fit a little better..........

Wonder if you aren't getting the return on your gym routine that you had when you first started back? Might not be the only issue, but it sure wouldn't help keep you invested.

On 5/12/2019 at 9:15 AM, shaar said:

I've been watching THE ACT on Hulu and WOWOWOWOW.  Y'all.  Y'all sometimes I think my life is a shambles but then I see shit like this and I'm all NOPE I'M GOOD.  It's the story of Gypsy Rose Blanchard and her mom Dee Dee who has Munchausens By Proxy and I'ma just leave it at that to avoid spoiling anything if you haven't heard about it.  I've got two episodes left I will finish today aaaaa

I read the story and it was nuts. 

• Like 1

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Here is a log for your log.

15568873-wood-log-as-fire-wood-in-front-

That makes it a log log.

• Like 3

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

KBO. - Churchill

19 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

That makes it a log log.

tumblr_mw7ss5UZD81sjwwzso1_500.gif

All your base are powered by log.

• Like 3

On 5/14/2019 at 10:33 AM, Urgan said:

Wonder if you aren't getting the return on your gym routine that you had when you first started back? Might not be the only issue, but it sure wouldn't help keep you invested.

Ehhhh..... *gestures vaguely*

:]

I'm still noticing positive results but I'm just a lazy frick lately so. Ehehe.  I did go twice last week!!!!!!!!!!

On 5/15/2019 at 4:18 AM, Salinger said:

HEY SHAAR!!!!! How are you? Did your mum enjoy the food you cooked? Sounded delish! 

Missed you loads while i was away! Good to read you are ok! :) xx

DINNER WAS GREAT!!!!!  Welcome back, I need to read about your travels!!!! <3333

On 5/17/2019 at 10:47 AM, Cheetah said:

That makes it a log log.

On 5/17/2019 at 11:08 AM, Urgan said:

tumblr_mw7ss5UZD81sjwwzso1_500.gif

All your base are powered by log.

On 5/19/2019 at 12:41 AM, Cataleya said:

Well time to add my $0.0262ef3db8704ed673d83b16a250d2f4af.jpg

MAYBE MORE VLOG ON A LOG IN A BATTLE LOG?!!?1/!?!?!?!

Heehee~

HI GUYS weekly update phew.  Uhhhh.  What happened.......

Gym happened twice and that was rad, Shark Week started looming towards the end of last week and knocked me for a loop tho'.  Weather has been AMAZING here an frankly the best litmus test of my days lately is my Instagram - I had a GREAT weekend being outside, buying and planting flowers, hanging up our hummingbird and suet feeders, and sitting outside in the sun~

My work lunch for this week is SO AMAZING - I made a chicken and avocado salad - pretty much shredded rotisserie chicken, 2 diced avocados tossed with lime juice, thinly chopped green onions and cilantro, and a light lime juice/mayo dressing and it is a MA zing.  I have it with a size of garlic quinoa and a hard boiled egg. <333333

I AM GOING TO NYC ON FRIDAY to see K for a long weekend AND I AM VERY EXCITED!!!!!!! GONNA WALK SO MUCH AND HOPEFULLY NOT DIE~~ And eat all the food and see all the things aaaaaa

Okokok off to check out y'all's NEW CHALLENGES before my lunch is up! <3

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Perhaps DURING A FOG!?!

Maybe drinking some eggnog?!!?

Gosh my head is filled with ridiculous ideas now................

THIS JUST IN: a hummingbird came to our hummingbird feeder today and it was DELIGHTFUL!!!!! Also our front flowering shrubs are full of bumblebees that I say hi to every day when I get home from work - HI BOMBLYBEES~ - I love to watch them, so soft and fuzzy and GOOD <3

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Getting to the location to film your vlog on a log in a battlelog drinking eggnog in a fog might be a slog.

You should take a dog.  Of course, it might see a frog and go for a jog.  Or instead of a dog you could take a date to the log and have a snog.  If you do, don't put that in the battle log vlog on a log.

In any case, do it soon.  We're all agog.

:-)

• Like 4

KBO. - Churchill

3 hours ago, Cheetah said:

You should take a dog.  Of course, it might see a frog and go for a jog.  Or instead of a dog you could take a date to the log and have a snog.  If you do, don't put that in the battle log vlog on a log.

In any case, do it soon.  We're all agog.

:-)

Wow Cheetah, you really went whole hog.

• Like 5

oh my actual gog

(sorry that was kinda a stretch but i'm v. impressed with all of your brainworkings <3)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shaar said:

(sorry that was kinda a stretch but i'm v. impressed with all of your brainworkings <3)

We're a great machine in which each of us forms a cog.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

23 hours ago, shaar said:

Maybe drinking some eggnog?!!?

Gosh my head is filled with ridiculous ideas now................

THIS JUST IN: a hummingbird came to our hummingbird feeder today and it was DELIGHTFUL!!!!! Also our front flowering shrubs are full of bumblebees that I say hi to every day when I get home from work - HI BOMBLYBEES~ - I love to watch them, so soft and fuzzy and GOOD <3

I love hummingbirds.We had to take down our feeder as it was attracting ants. Our rhododendron bush has tons of bumblebees. I love to sit and watch them. 

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27