Hmmm... What to do? Maybe the game that is just about consuming me life at the moment! It may not be a team, but it's what I'm currently obsessed with. Ha!

- Main Quest Horizon-Zero-Dawn-100x100.jpg Career Path -

Goal: Find my "bullseye" and audition M-F. (2 points)

- Side Quest horizon-zero-dawn-screen-07-us-15jun15_z Eating Right -

Goal: Eat when hungry, stop when full. (3 points)

- Errands 100 Clean -

Goal: Clean the kitty litter area thoroughly each week. Bonus for vacuuming. (5 points)

- Tallnecks thumb_horizonzerodawn.jpg Stretch -

Goal: Continue Stretching for the splits M-F. (5 points)

- Hunting Grounds thumb_1.jpg Strength Training -

Goal: Continue Start Bodyweight MWF. Tracking Link! (5 points)

- Cauldrons horizon-zero-dawn-screen-05-us-15jun15_z Knowledge -

Goal: Finish Scrappy Little Nobody and Phantom this challenge.

- Aloy 07BGMDAWN Poise -

Goal: Remain proud, positive, and poised.

_.-*-._.-*-._

Trophy Goals

AS IF! trophy_silver.png | Azarath Metrion Zinthos trophy_bronze.png | Lilmissbri the Robot Slayer trophy_bronze.png

• Like 7

2018 ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap.

2016 Journey: June | July failed | August failed | October respawn/failed

2017 Adventure: January respawn | February | March | April/May | June | July | Horizon 2017 Dawn year recap
Quest: January respawn | February | May

What do we say to the god of procrastination? "Not today."

1 hour ago, Grandkai_NL said:

I had a feeling you might pick Horizon for a theme.

:barbershop_quartet_ 

• Like 2

2017 Adventure: January respawn | February | March | April/May | June | July | Horizon 2017 Dawn year recap

On 3/13/2017 at 9:53 AM, Grandkai_NL said:

I had a feeling you might pick Horizon for a theme.

On 3/14/2017 at 8:22 AM, Manarelle said:

and ditto on "unsurprised at the theme."

On 3/14/2017 at 10:28 AM, annyshay said:

Yeah. I'm shocked. ;)

But, guuuuys!! I'm so mysterious!!!!! 

NG0fKmS.png

• Like 3

Today - March 15th 2017

Main Quest - WOOT. Auditioned for 3 jobs today. Plus, I have interviewed for a part time job just to try to get some extra money in. I feel pretty good about this PT job. But we'll see how it goes. (Prayer Time Engaged). BTW, if you haven't already... Please contribute to this list HERE. It's going to help me in my career to figure out what my casting type is. Any and all help is super appreciative. Talking about that, I added some points that I got in RL. And BONUS: I will be working on a student film as an Assistant Director which not only is really fun, but it's a great way to network. (3 points)

Side Quest - For lunch I think I had a couple bites past what I really needed so I'm going to give myself half points for that. Dinner, I had a burger and could have stuffed down the chips and felt terrible afterward... BUT I didn't. Also waited until I was hungry for dessert to grab that sweet chocolate bar. (2.5 points)

Hunting Grounds - I worked out today!! Keeping up my Start Bodyweight program I got. It felt great! Plus, I took out the Horizontal Pull ups that I don't have the proper equipment for and replaced them with Dips. MUCH better and feeling the burn in my arms! BONUS: Leveled up my Leg Raises! (6 points)

Tallnecks - Stretched after my workout. As you do. Took pics to see the difference between last challenge and this... WOW what a difference in my right leg. Left leg, there was improvement... but not much unfortunately. (5 points)

Cauldrons - Read this morning! Still really enjoying it. This chapter was about how not glamorous the Oscars and other award event are. It's pretty much a teenage dance where everything is dressing in super nice clothes and ridiculously nervous. (72%)

Errands - I gotta do that. Let's plan on Thursday since I don't have a class NOR do I workout. Deadline is Sunday. (0 Points)

Daily Total: Starts Tomorrow!

Main Quest = 3/2 | Side Quest = 2.5/3 | Hunting Grounds = 6/5 | Tallnecks = 5/5 | Cauldrons = 72% | Errands 0/5

Aloy / Poise - Great start!! I would have a gaming challenge, but I wanted to lean away from that and make this 4 week challenge... well... challenging. Plus, I wanna take my sweet time with Horizon. Catch my streams if you want! bit.ly/IndoorTwitch I stream about everyday around 3/4pm PST. Dungeons and Dragons are Tuesday's at 7pm PST. Same channel.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Lilmissbri said:

WOOT. Auditioned for 3 jobs today. Plus, I have interviewed for a part time job

Wow.  Huge WOOT.  Good luck!!! (Does 'break a leg' apply in voice acting?)

• Like 1

Current Challenge: TBD

Past Challenges: Road to Redemption  Spartan! 006 Triwizard Wonder (1/2) Bourne Foundations Storyteller

"Come stay a while and listen" - Deckard

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf 

1 hour ago, Mr.Six said:

Wow.  Huge WOOT.  Good luck!!! (Does 'break a leg' apply in voice acting?)

Yeah! Absolutely. I think it's still in that superstitious part of the Arts. XD 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Manarelle said:

a3459f067f90655f951a8df4ab7f66f4.jpg

You are awesome in your own way. :) Grats on the leg raise level up!

This is absolutely perfect. Thank you. =^_^=

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lilmissbri said:

Yeah! Absolutely. I think it's still in that superstitious part of the Arts. XD

Well in that case, I hope you break a leg three times over :D 

(The origin and underlying meaning of that phrase is awesome btw...pushes glasses up nose)

Past Challenges: Road to Redemption  Spartan! 006 Triwizard Wonder (1/2) Bourne Foundations Storyteller

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf 

4 minutes ago, Mr.Six said:

Well in that case, I hope you break a leg three times over :D 

(The origin and underlying meaning of that phrase is awesome btw...pushes glasses up nose)

Do you mean to call upon "breaking a leg" as a way of bending your knee in a curtsey or bow at the end of a great performance in a theatre of thunderous applause?

(Takes a sip of tea with pinky up)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lilmissbri said:

Do you mean to call upon "breaking a leg" as a way of bending your knee in a curtsey or bow at the end of a great performance in a theatre of thunderous applause?

(Takes a sip of tea with pinky up)

Or, in the alternative, the breaking of the leg (wooden support at the bottom) of a theater curtain due to the audience's thunderous calls for repeated encores.

(tips brow of hat and gives a sideways grin)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Nina-Rose said:

Damn, so jealous. (cant afford a PS4). I can't remember the last time we actually washed out the cat tray with actual cleaning stuff and the hose... actually >_>

Yeah, it's more like the area around the kitty litter. Like cause the cat just kicks the litter everywhere going in and out of the box. Let that slide and a mound of dirt/litter piles up. It's gross. Hope ya'll aren't eating anything.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr.Six said:

Or, in the alternative, the breaking of the leg (wooden support at the bottom) of a theater curtain due to the audience's thunderous calls for repeated encores.

(tips brow of hat and gives a sideways grin)

Oh, my George, sir. You've got me. I did not know that one. But it makes mighty sense now doesn't it.

(takes a bite of a biscotto) 

omnomnomnom

• Like 2

Today - March 16th 2017

Main Quest - Late start, but I did get a lot of work done. Auditioned for 2 projects, sent in an application for a years membership of Backstage, got an update on a show I was already casted on (recorded the new script), and updated my tracking sheets(2 points)

Side Quest - For lunch I had oatmeal and could have had a snack between then and dinner but NOPE. Dinner was a huge baked potato therefore there was no room for dessert sadly. But I just wasn't hungry enough for it. (3 points)

Hunting Grounds - Rest. (0 points)

Tallnecks - Really must start earlier in the day. Regardless, I didn't end up stretching. (0 points)

Cauldrons - Read this morning! Still really enjoying it. (75%)

Errands - Yay!! I did end up cleaning the kitty litter area! It was through tears, but it was actually good to get my mind off the job. (5 Points)

Main Quest = 5/4 | Side Quest = 5.5/6 | Hunting Grounds = 6/5 | Tallnecks = 5/10 | Cauldrons = 75% | Errands 5/5

Aloy / Poise - I honestly didn't have the best day. Found out by email that I didn't get the job I interviewed for. Very embarrassed and bummed. I thought I absolutely nailed the interviews but, obviously, there was a better applicant. I'm trying to focus on how I've grown and become better at interviewing. This is pretty big for me because I feel like I've always been bad at it. So that's something. Must apply/look tomorrow.

• Like 4

Interviews are always so tricky - so many variables are at play in terms of them having an internal applicant in mind but 'have to externally offer' or someone having one bit of crucial experience over you or just someone who sells their skills well at the panel/tasks. Are you able to ask for feedback to learn from it?

Also, go you for your productive day! Cleaning is my go-to for emotional moments. i'm sure the cats will be grateful... or if like mine, won't give a toss :P

• Like 2

Nina-Rose
Druid | Assassin | Monk

...if Ezio Auditore did metta...

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/102562

Four week challenges: 1-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13+

Today - March 17th 2017 | Happy St. Patty's Day!

Main Quest - Auditioned for 3 projects, updated my Bullseye, and was on my way! (2 points)

Side Quest - Today was odd cause I didn't eat a whole lot until the end. I was pretty busy. I had a banana to keep me until dinner which was good. Then I made some sweet Cheater Pot Pie and Mint Cheesecake Dessert Dip for St. Patty's! I definitely had a bit more Pot Pie than I should of and then played a drinking game to Moana with the husband. XD I knew it was coming and I will dock myself accordingly. ha! (2 points)

Hunting Grounds - Working for the weekend!! Very proud of my leg lifts. I definitely see and feel a difference. It used to be so hard to keep my lower back on the ground, but now it's much easier thanks to the progression. (5 points)

Tallnecks - Awwww, yeah. Leveled up my right leg to no pillow! BONUS!! I am so freakin' close. Left leg is... there. (6 points)

Cauldrons - Read this morning! Still really enjoying it. (82%)

Errands - Must clean my oven. I'm going to try to clean my stove top and kitty litter next week. Will make plans tomorrow. (0 Points)

Main Quest = 7/6 | Side Quest = 7.5/9 | Hunting Grounds = 11/10 | Tallnecks = 11/15 | Cauldrons = 82% | Errands 5/5

Aloy / Poise - Gettin back on the horse. haha. St. Patty's was fun. I usually don't celebrate at all, but watching Moana was enjoyable. :o) Most excited about my progress in strength and stretching! We tried to sign and apartment... but that didn't work out. XP Oh well, wasn't meant to be.

• Like 3

On 3/17/2017 at 4:21 AM, Nina-Rose said:

Are you able to ask for feedback to learn from it?

I did call to make sure they talked to my references (they said the number one reason they don't hire people they love is that they can't get a hold of their references or they have 0), but she didn't know specifics and said she'd look into it. I'm kinda waiting for her to call back and then I can ask if there was anything to improve. Originally she just said, "there was a better applicant." Which happens. 

14 minutes ago, Lilmissbri said:

I did call to make sure they talked to my references (they said the number one reason they don't hire people they love is that they can't get a hold of their references or they have 0), but she didn't know specifics and said she'd look into it. I'm kinda waiting for her to call back and then I can ask if there was anything to improve. Originally she just said, "there was a better applicant." Which happens. 

Well done for calling and I hope they do get back to you. It's just useful to know if it's experience/skills or the actual way you answered questions. Anyway, huge life XP to have gone for it and be hopefully learning :D 

• Like 2

Nina-Rose
Druid | Assassin | Monk

...if Ezio Auditore did metta...

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/102562

Four week challenges: 1-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13+

On 3/18/2017 at 9:31 AM, Nina-Rose said:

Well done for calling and I hope they do get back to you. It's just useful to know if it's experience/skills or the actual way you answered questions. Anyway, huge life XP to have gone for it and be hopefully learning :D 

Yay for Life XP!! Haha.

• Like 1

Today - March 18th 2017 

Main Quest - Weekend. (0 points)

Side Quest - Welp, today I was a day I went to my parents. Tried to not eat too much, but I definitely felt a little funny all day and I definitely didn't need to have dessert. But I did. :o/ This is definitely a challenge this month. I can totally do this! (1.5 points)

Hunting Grounds - Rest. (0 points)

Tallnecks - Not Today. (0 points)

Cauldrons - Didn't read this morning! Still really enjoying it. (82%)

Errands - Must clean my oven. I'm going to try to clean my stove top and kitty litter next week. Will make plans. (0 Points)

Main Quest = 7/6 | Side Quest = 9/12 | Hunting Grounds = 11/10 | Tallnecks = 11/15 | Cauldrons = 82% | Errands 5/5

Aloy / Poise - Struggling yes, but I totes got this! Haha. Totes is so silly.

• Like 2