Brutal Bears Downs Wailing Caverns

brutalbears

Brutal Bears Downs Wailing Caverns

caverns.jpg.0628c19fa2556176f3977eb11d367c57.jpg

Intro/Explanation:

disciple.jpg.79397bdabe9531e5925d8bfbea573306.jpg

So, I have been back on my game for a few months now and doing really well. It feels silly to keep making challenges that say the same things; so, I wanted to try a challenge where each week was something different to challenge me. I also have been really craving some Warcraft, specically old school vanilla wow. This challenge will be an RP run though old school Wailing Caverns (one of my favorites). On top of whatever I put for each weeks challenges I will be: Lifting MWF, Running a 5k T Th Sa, the PLP challenge, and hiking once a week. I am also working a full 40 hours, doing a second job on Monday nights, starting a 3 part time job, and doing overtime school-so I am a bit busy. Let the challenge begin!

Week 0

Lady Anacondra

183px-Lady_Anacondra.jpg.b40064c0d586e96883c60a01e67e0658.jpg

Lady Anacondra: summons adds, heals them, shoots lighting, casts sleep spells, and has thorns aura

Also back in the day she used to spawn in like 5 different places, so I have to find her.

To beat her:

-Break the sleep spell: wake up and be out of the house by 7:15 every weekday

-Tank the adds: get on and support NF peers everyday

-Redirect Lightening: Finish brain maps and research on my two term papers

-Find her: Go on a lunch walk every day at work

Week 1

Lord Pythas

200px-Lord_Pythas.jpg.c82d1bba298707a50f54759954921a17.jpg

Lord Pythas: Is basically a warrior, he puts out mad tank style damage and aoe smashes. He can also self-heal.

-Strength of Mind: Study for at least an hour a day for midterms, take each that Friday

-Self-heals: Do 3 extra stretch sessions to keep them heals up

-Summon the hounds: Take the dogs on a hike

Week 2

Lord Cobrahn

143px-Lord_Cobrahn.jpg.100c294e98c409506d7af489a4573f9b.jpg

Lord Cobrahn: takes serpent form, infects players with poison, and casts lightning bolt

-Dodge, dip, duck, dive, and doge the serpent attacks: 100 Burpees total during the week

-Cleanse the poison: skip the cheat day this week & do a hot yoga session

-Summon a full party: Reach out to a member from each guild

Week 3

Lord Serpentis

169px-Lord_Serpentis.jpg.00a73459b0b7d6da58a57012c40370df.jpg

Lord Serpnetis: Is a mob whore, he floods the rooms, and he requires you kill him quick!

-Move quick!: add 2 minutes of hill sprints to the end of each run

-Druid attacks: get someone from each guild to give me a new movement/exercise to try that week (and do it)

-Summon the hounds: Go for a hike with the dogs

Week 4

Awaken Naralex

Naralex

Naralex is trapped in the emerald nightmare, and is being corrupted by Mutanus the Devourer: we must wake him up and defeat Mutanus!

-Move quick: 2-minute hill sprints after each run

-Fight through the fog: Hot yoga session

-Doge attacks: 100 burpees throughout the week

-Break the sleep spell: out of the house by 7:15 each morning

- Magic summons: finish and turn in term paper & hour of study each day

Goals and Prizes

• Like 4

Challenges:

R: Winter is Here

20|19|18|17|16|15|14|13|R|12|11|10|9|8|7|6|5|4|3|2|1

“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” -John Galt

I can't even with the way NF platform adds spaces to spoilers LOL. I always have to go back and delete out the extra lines. 

Following!

Lol I just finished deleting tons of extra lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Challenges:

“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” -John Galt

1 hour ago, TiffanyD said:

Besides being a WoW nerd, I love that you are changing up each week a bit to keep things fresh :) Following! 

Thanks, I thought it would be fun to mix it up. And I spent more time in Wailing Caverns and SFK back in the day than I did in most other places (like school)

• Like 1

Challenges:

14 minutes ago, Volki said:

Damn those goals are sweet considering the intense amount of adulting you are doing :D

Following!

Lol ya life is a little hectic right now. I just keep saying, you get to take a break next December. 

Challenges:

Image result for wow funny

• Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

Here to keep an eye on the competition.  I also dig your goals.  Good luck to you sir. 

Glad to have you.

Challenges:

Lady Anacondra: summons adds, heals them, shoots lighting, casts sleep spells, and has thorns aura

Monday:

Well, this would have been a yes if I didn't have to chase a dog thought the woods. So I will count it. I was up and moving which was the point. 

Boom. Not only did I connect, but I joined an RP game with @Laghail and I got in a challenge with @Broba Fett which pushed me to work out much harder yesterday. I have not had the doms like this in a while.

I jotted my initial thoughts on my two papers, and set myself up for my research. One paper is a Jungian and Freudian analysis of President Trump (I really tried to get him to let me do Vader) through all the psycho-social stage of development, and the other is a refutal of Karl Marx in Modern Political philosophy.

It was super cold and rainy. So, instead of walking a few times around the block, I walked up and down the stairs at work. So, 4 stories 5 times. A nice 20 story climb.

• Like 6

Challenges:

8 minutes ago, brutalbears said:

Anyone else doing a bracket?

I got no one to do it with...

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

We could put together a nerd fitness one if we want. Only way basket ball is ever cool: crazy match madness, college sports, and competition with friends.

• Like 1

Challenges:

Just now, brutalbears said:

We could put together a nerd fitness one if we want. Only way basket ball is ever cool: crazy match madness, college sports, and competition with friends.

I'm in, even if its just the 2 of us.

• Like 1

Wheymen

29 minutes ago, Br0din said:

I'm in, even if its just the 2 of us.

What if we made it interesting. We do points the normal way, 1 for round 1, 2 for round 2, etc. Each week we take that weeks points (not cumulative, but by week) and the winner gets to pick a body weight workout (burpees, squats, pullups, etc.) and each loser has to do as many  of that workout as there is a point differential. So, if the first pace got 16 points and picked pushups, and 2cd place got 10-then second place has to do 6, third place got 8-they would have to do 8, etc. 

• Like 1

Challenges:

Tuesday:

Up and moving, killed it on the morning wake-up.

I have been really active online, feeling damn good about it.

I meant to do some work on this, but damn it was a long day. I am not sure if I will be able to anything with it today either.

Walked 20 sets of stairs at work again

• Like 3

Challenges:

Picked a prize for this challenge, a new pair of running shoes-with no laces. My shoes came untied my last two runs..done with that shit!

https://www.amazon.com/Running-Breathable-Sneakers-Athletic-Lightweight/dp/B01LZDRMAJ/ref=sr_1_4?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1489605291&sr=1-4&nodeID=6127770011&keywords=running%2Bshoes%2Bmen&th=1&psc=1

• Like 2

Challenges:

27 minutes ago, brutalbears said:

Picked a prize for this challenge, a new pair of running shoes-with no laces. My shoes came untied my last two runs..done with that shit!

https://www.amazon.com/Running-Breathable-Sneakers-Athletic-Lightweight/dp/B01LZDRMAJ/ref=sr_1_4?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1489605291&sr=1-4&nodeID=6127770011&keywords=running%2Bshoes%2Bmen&th=1&psc=1

Image result for what

are you, like, throwing them at people as they run by?

• Like 3

Wheymen

8 minutes ago, Br0din said:

Image result for what

37 minutes ago, brutalbears said:

Did your parents not teach you know to double knot your shoe laces? 

Why not just buy different shoe laces if they are slippery? 

• Like 2

Jǫrð, Delvian Nomad - Level 12 { Battle Log }

What-Excuse-me-Say-what-GIF.gif

I don't know what the deal is. They just keep coming undone. Its weird. Happens no where else in my life.

• Like 1

Challenges:

1 hour ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

Did your parents not teach you know to double knot your shoe laces? 

Why not just buy different shoe laces if they are slippery? 

I don't know what is wrong. I deffiantly double know. The running shoes I have are $5 walmart shoes that I got about 2 years ago.

Challenges: