Twilight: I'm ready for the fight and fate

Twilight

21 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Ooh, hope you'll have an awesome date! :D 

There was no date! They said their boss made it impossible to meet up after work. Bah.

STILL NO STRETCHING. The rope intensive is this weekend. I'm going to be wrecked. Yoga tomorrow though, so hey. I just need to get back into the habit of doing it at home regularly.

Made a tiny bit of progress on the art thing. Still fretting over execution.

The weather has made a big difference in my mood and general happiness. Spring! <3

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Mad Hatter said:

Aww man, shame about the date. Have you rescheduled? :) 

Thanks for keeping reminding me that I need to start stretching again. But it's SO hard to get back to it when I know how much it's going to suck initially. :P 

Yay spring! 

Not yet. We'll see how it goes; it was challenging to find this one date that worked for both of us, but I'm feeling pretty meh generally, so maybe it's just not worth it. (I'm not sure how much of that is caution versus actual meh-ness though.)

But it'll feel so goooooood, too!

SPRING!

And this morning's music!

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Twilight said:

Not yet. We'll see how it goes; it was challenging to find this one date that worked for both of us, but I'm feeling pretty meh generally, so maybe it's just not worth it. (I'm not sure how much of that is caution versus actual meh-ness though.)

Don't feel meh.  It's cold feet, and it's not worth fretting about.  Their loss - others will be happy they made an effort!

Level 16 Warrior Druidess

Walk FROM Mordor   Challenges: Current (#17)   Previous (#1-16)

Keto:  https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto      Fasting:  https://idmprogram.com/tag/fasting/

I think I may be ready to rejoin the Assassins for next challenge. :) It's comfy here with the Druids, but I always knew this was temporary. <3

Doing something every day feels like too much. Having specific days feels better for me. Adjustments for next time.

Today's music:

On 11/04/2017 at 0:44 PM, Mad Hatter said:

Maybe once you both have the time it will be worth it. :) 

That would be nice. :)

7 hours ago, Vibrantella said:

Don't feel meh.  It's cold feet, and it's not worth fretting about.  Their loss - others will be happy they made an effort!

Yeah, cold feet is probably it. I'm definitely nervous to try again. Thanks.

• Like 4

The weekend happened! It was draining, as expected. Fortunately there was a second bottom for the rope class, so I wasn't as wrecked as I thought I'd be. I'm still sore, but only pleasantly so. My abs! Much core, such workout.

SPRING IS HERE. I'm all excited to hoop in the backyard. My family did a lot of yard work last week and the backyard looks great. I want to do all the things again. It's time to go back to the Assassins and kick some butt!!

On 13/04/2017 at 1:45 AM, Mad Hatter said:

Woot for coming back to the assassins! Not that it changes anything but it's a good sign. :D 

You playlist really cheered me up this morning when I saw that everything's covered in snow again. :) 

A year of rest did me good. I needed it; I learned a lot about myself and about how to look after myself. :)

I wish you warm breezes and spring flowers soon! (If you'd come to Toronto, it would already be spring ... hehe)

On 13/04/2017 at 11:32 AM, RogueLibrarian said:

There's a lot to like on that playlist. Also, cold feet is 100% universal. You can do it, if you want to.

Maybe it's stranger dating. I don't know this person at all aside from what I can see of their online presence. I'm shy and it's easier to meet people online than in person, but I can't tell if I'm actually into someone without meeting them face to face.

On 14/04/2017 at 4:24 AM, elizevdmerwe said:

There are a couple of familiar songs on that list! I haven't listened to them in a long time! Hope you have a great weekend.

Yeah, I rocked out, and I did a have a great weekend, thanks!

On 16/04/2017 at 5:29 PM, Primeval said:

You could always join the scouts for a challenge or two, if you would like to "go the distance!" Just sayin' ;)

I've thought about it with biking and swimming! And I've thought about the Rangers and Warriors, too. ALL THE THINGS.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Twilight said:

Maybe it's stranger dating. I don't know this person at all aside from what I can see of their online presence. I'm shy and it's easier to meet people online than in person, but I can't tell if I'm actually into someone without meeting them face to face.

That is totally an added layer of complication. I'm trying not to think about how long it's been since I've had a date with someone I didn't know in person.

9 minutes ago, Twilight said:

I've thought about it with biking and swimming! And I've thought about the Rangers and Warriors, too. ALL THE THINGS.

Assassins are the prettiest, though.

"We can be heroes"

On 4/18/2017 at 11:33 PM, Twilight said:

SPRING IS HERE. I'm all excited to hoop in the backyard. My family did a lot of yard work last week and the backyard looks great. I want to do all the things again. It's time to go back to the Assassins and kick some butt!!

EVERY year it's the same thing, I hear everyone talk about hoops and then I have to run out and get or make a new one to replace the one I ditched by the end of season. :D 

I wish you warm breezes and spring flowers soon! (If you'd come to Toronto, it would already be spring ... hehe)

Who knows, maybe once I'm done with Finland. ;) 

You know there's only one way to find out? :P 

On 4/18/2017 at 11:43 PM, RogueLibrarian said:

Assassins are the prettiest, though.

Truth. 

• Like 1