• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DarK_RaideR

[DarK_RaideR] Road to Glory, Chapter 2: The Mudder and other challenges

117 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

True to her word of heading full steam for the top, Geena the Warrior Princess had a spot in the semi main event this month, fighting against Eddie Chandler. It was spectacular, C- (58/100) and it ended with her wrapping her amazonian jewlery around her fist when the ref wasn't looking, then slam Eddie in the face before hitting the Amazon Plunge for the win.

15203800.gif

5 people like this

6 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

rue to her word of heading full steam for the top, Geena the Warrior Princess had a spot in the semi main event this month, fighting against Eddie Chandler. It was spectacular, C- (58/100) and it ended with her wrapping her amazonian jewlery around her fist when the ref wasn't looking, then slam Eddie in the face before hitting the Amazon Plunge for the win.

Seriously, what is going on in that arena that the ref CBF to pay attention to literally the only thing for which he is responsible?

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Seriously, what is going on in that arena that the ref CBF to pay attention to literally the only thing for which he is responsible?

I distracted him with my ringside sign.

Spoiler

-coY8JMj.jpg

7 people like this

Wednesday, 26 April

• Wellness policy: I did have two or three slices of grilled bread with olive and oregano, but other than that ate pretty clean
  • Workouts: Rest day, in order to spend some time in the sunshine with the SRLF. We needed the mental/willpower recharge and as an added bonus, my best friend joined later on after he was done from work.
  • Life Goals
  1. Bullet Journalling: Done
  2. Spend at least one hour every day working on my thesis and nothing else. Nope. This is frustrating, but I'm counting on the May 1st holiday weekend to cover up lost ground
  3. Purge. No progress
  4. Plumber. Pending
  5. Tires. Waiting for the Saturday drop off
17 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

14 hours ago, EricMN said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well played. Extremely well played. Kudos to you, sir

12 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Who's a Crossfitting, wrestling badass??

tumblr_inline_ny6l5g3Cdv1rsvcjz_500.gif

Thanks for the compliment (and Seth Rollins Crossfit Jesus gif) Wolfie, but much as I'd like to let it sink in, there's Crossfitting badasses like @Rurik Harrgath and @Niccolo who put my performance and consistency to shame.

3 people like this

June 2006: The song remains the same

large.JacobBailey.jpglarge.59019967a19ee_GaryGarrett.jpglarge.58e1f2ab13af4_TaraGreen.jpg

If 3 years of jail time for Jacob Bailey went by like a breeze, I can't get how his near 10 year career with NGW went by so fast. Not willing to push against Leo Harrison's orders about hiring people with a criminal record, I decided not to renew his contract. His replacement is referee Gary Garret, a bright backstage personality who also happens to be dating our Color Commentator Tara Green.

large.588c549203879_GoldenScorpion.jpglarge.58a018de48814_FrankVanHeer.jpg

Great news from the Far East, as apparently during his Japan tour with Hinote Dojo, Golden Scorpion won three matches in the same night to win a tournament and claim the annual Hinote Dojo Best of June trophy. This is the first time he's claimed it and it goes to show how great a wrestler he is that Hinote Dojo had a non-permanent member of the roster like him win it. Clearly in a bright mood from his big victory, the man pulled a classic rib on Frank De Pain before this month's show an helped brighten the backstage atmosphere.

large.58ca360d7f335_BritishSamurai.jpglarge.58a01a52c79dd_ViperMcKenna.jpg

The Terrific Three stable is rooted in off-screen reality and its formation apparently was enough to remind that to its members, as British Samurai passed some tips to his protege Miss Information about selling moves, how to make them look painful, how to sell injuries through the match and in general add drama to a bout.

large.58ca3627b320a_GoldenDelicious.jpg

Finally, the star of Golden Delicious is on the rise and she realized it, requesting a raise from $230 to $530 per appearance. I managed to have her accept $455 instead and hopefully it'll be a while before she asks for more again.

large.588505b4d6c38_RedDragon.jpgvslarge.GuntherKinski.jpg

Our Central European show in Bremen Hall was once again sold out, all 300 seats filled and those who showed up early for the pre-show enjoyed a few extra bouts, starting with Red Dragon defeating Gunther Kinski after an E+ (30/100) match.

large.58ca367d9fe3f_ChristopherLister.jpglarge.5885064ac845f_AlabasterLivingstone_alt.jpgvslarge.5901996fb34c0_WolfgangKlose.jpglarge.58fdb3615117c_OttoHammerschmidt.jpg

Still without an opponent thanks to the point system, Tag Team champions Cream of the Crop were limited to the pre-show, where they fought Der Münchenexpress. Considering they carried them to a C- (58/100) match, their skills feel like they're going to a waste, but looking at it in the long run, it gives them a break until matchups can feel fresh again as well as allowing the other teams to fight it out for the right to challenge.

large.586a28e8e845f_LeoHarisson.jpg

Once more, Leo Harrison opened the show with a lottery to determine the night's challenger as more than one wrestlers were eligible. British Samurai won in the D- (41/100) and fans were already speculating whether his Terrific Three stablemates would assist him for the win. It helps that I've made a habit of booking big title changes in our Central European shows, so this actually came out better than I hoped so I had Leo make it a submission match. No disqualifications and the only way to win is by tap out. Right up Samurai's alley.

large.58ca34309c70c_EddieChandler.jpgvslarge.58ca3411bb23d_BeastBantom.jpg

First match of the night was Eddie Chandler versus Beast Bantom. The two essentially repeated their match from a couple of months back, with Bantom having the size and strength advantage but ultimately yielding to Chandler's experience and submission skills after a D- (36/100) fight. Eddie followed up with a D- (41/100) promo where he basically said that after his recent string of performances, he's confident that when his time comes to challenge for the NextGen title, he'll claim it regardless of who he will be fighting against.

large.58ca35cf29d11_JeriBehr.jpgvslarge.CVFP_WhiteMale_009.jpg

What people might have missed about the point system is it also applies to challengers for the Tag Team and the Young Lion titles. Jeri Behr pointed that out in a D (42/100) promo, also pointing out that she had the most points out of those eligible to challenge. I came out to interrupt her and accept the challenge, leading to a D- (36/100) match that I ruined thanks to being really off my game. Once again though, it oddly tied in nicely to the scripted match ending, which saw me get disqualified on purpose in order to lose the match but retain the title. A dastardly heel is me, there go Jeri's points reset to zero (actually three, thanks to her win) and her chance of claiming the title despite being the better wrestler in the match and winning, at least on paper. Again, Marat waited for me backstage and vouched for Jeri's star power, suggesting I should give her a push, such as putting the Young Lion title on her sometime down the line.

large.58a01a52c79dd_ViperMcKenna.jpglarge.58886a1858892_HakonKristiansen.jpgvslarge.58a018acc38b3_AdamMatravers.jpglarge.CVFP_WhiteMale_092.jpg

As if Fitness Fury versus Matravers&Howard wasn't an exciting matchup already, it was made even better by the fact that these two teams fought for the tie-breaker as the winner would be the one who'd challenge for the NGW Tag Team titles. Yes it was a great D+ (50/100) fight but it ended in a draw after a double countout, meaning there will necessarily be a rematch. Fans probably expected British Samurai to get involved and help his Terrific Three teammates, but I kept him out of the mix to maintain an element of unpredictability in my booking. As far as I'm concerned, he was too busy preparing for his main event title shot.

large.58a018de48814_FrankVanHeer.jpgvslarge.JoeyBeauchamp-2.jpg

Frank De Pain came out next to cut a basic E- (22/100) underdog promo about his upcoming match against Joey Beauchamp. I don't remember booking these two against each other in the past, because if I had, I'd remember the great chemistry between them. Frank is great in portraying the underdog anyway and when matched with the cheating Beauchamp they can produce magic. For now, Joey stole another win after a D+ (51/100) match, then called for a mic to make an announcement. As it stood after his win, he had 9 points. Golden Scorpion was away wrestling in Japan, so he'd remain at 6. British Samurai's points were reset thanks to his main event spot, so he'd either win the title or go back to the bottom of the food chain. Next tier was people with 4 points, meaning even a victory would take them to 7. As the sole contender on top, there would be no lotteries next month. Joey would cash in his shot, regardless if he'd have to fight Stig Svensson or British Samurai. Excellent promo structure, great mic skills and wonderful hype for next month, all in all a D+ (51/100) segment courtsy of Joey "The Breeze" Beauchamp.

large.GeenaPrincess.jpgvslarge.58bd2f2650c8f_WaelHossam.jpg

Geena and Wael also have great chemistry, something I remembered when booking their match. It also served to give Geena more points for her main event push while keeping Wael in the midcard until he's ready to move up. C (63/100) was the result and Geena also cut a post-match C (56/100) promo to talk about her determination to become the NextGen champion.

large.58ca36456a5ce_MaratKhoklov.jpgvslarge.58a019e464276_RichardBlood.jpg

Insanely popular monster Marat Khoklov defeated Richard Blood with a Russian Legend Powerbomb in a D (47/100) match to set up the main event, but the really interesting part was the B- (73/100) segment that followed. There were a few hints thrown into the match and Marat's style for those who paid attention, but this was a clear statement of violence as he continued to beat down Richard Blood after the bell. Security didn't dare come down to the ring, so the beast kept on stomping, an indication that after three straight shots at the top that didn't earn him the title, he had turned up the violence. Losing it in the match and getting DQ'd has been a thing so far, but an out of control unleashed behemoth outside of a match? Terrifying.

large.58ca365ecb834_StigSvensson.jpgvslarge.58ca360d7f335_BritishSamurai.jpg

Are the bonds between the Terrific Three strong enough? That was the question going into this match, especially after Samurai didn't come out to help his teammates in their tag match. Apparently they chose to return the favor, as he was on his own against the NextGen champion despite the match being unable to end by DQ. The two veterans put up a C (62/100) clinic and it ended with Stig beating Samurai in his own game as he forced him to tap out.

C (62/100) was also the grade of the show, a spectacular result for Central Europe where NGW is not as popular yet. This should help spread the word and finally get our popularity levels to a point that matches the quality of our shows.

Rankings after the show

Joey Beauchamp: 9

Eddie Chandler: 7

Marat Khoklov: 7

Geena the Warrior Princess: 7

Golden Scorpion: 6

Matravers&Howard: 6

Fitness Fury (Miss Information and Petter Eriksson): 6

Leo Harrison: 4

Frank De Pain: 4

Red Dragon: 4

Jeri Behr: 3

Golden Delicious: 3

Wael Hossam: 3

Richard Blood: 3

Kalu Owusu: 2
Beast Bantom: 2

Viv Jacobs: 1

The Evil Henchmen: 1

Travis Cool: 1

British Samurai: 1

2 people like this

large.JacobBailey.jpglarge.59019967a19ee_GaryGarrett.jpg

At least the new guy isn't cross-eyed. Explains why the ref kept missing so much.

Losing it in the match and getting DQ'd has been a thing so far, but an out of control unleashed behemoth outside of a match? Terrifying.

Image result for hulk smash

4 people like this

22 hours ago, EricMN said:

Hide contents

-coY8JMj.jpg

O, @EricMN, thank you thank you thank you. You just made my whole day.

1 person likes this

Life has been too nutso for me to follow your narrative this week, but I hope the rest say and sunshine helped!  I need a dose of both of those things tomorrow.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

large.58ca36456a5ce_MaratKhoklov.jpgvslarge.58a019e464276_RichardBlood.jpg

Insanely popular monster Marat Khoklov defeated Richard Blood with a Russian Legend Powerbomb in a D (47/100) match to set up the main event, but the really interesting part was the B- (73/100) segment that followed. There were a few hints thrown into the match and Marat's style for those who paid attention, but this was a clear statement of violence as he continued to beat down Richard Blood after the bell. Security didn't dare come down to the ring, so the beast kept on stomping, an indication that after three straight shots at the top that didn't earn him the title, he had turned up the violence. Losing it in the match and getting DQ'd has been a thing so far, but an out of control unleashed behemoth outside of a match? Terrifying.

I can hear my grandma screaming at Marat from beyond the grave.

2 people like this

12 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Thanks for the compliment (and Seth Rollins Crossfit Jesus gif) Wolfie, but much as I'd like to let it sink in, there's Crossfitting badasses like @Rurik Harrgath and @Niccolo who put my performance and consistency to shame.

I'm flattered, Mr. RaideR.  

However, the last few months have been...rebuilding for me.  I've had sickness and injury to overcome.  Hopefully, things will get better soon, since I just caught bronchitis.  /ugh

1 person likes this

Thursday, 27 April

• Wellness policy: Bready products are my achilles heel in this. Something to keep in mind, overall did good here and logged my food
  • Workouts: 2/3 workouts, attended Strongman class and rocked the Box Barbell Squats with an easy 3x204lb on a 24" box
  • Life Goals
  1. Bullet Journalling: Updated, though I made zero progress on the stuff I had to do
  2. Spend at least one hour every day working on my thesis and nothing else. Finally made some progress here
  3. Purge. Arranged for the old mattress to be picked up next Saturday, May 6th
  4. Plumber. Pending
  5. Tires. Waiting for the Saturday drop off
16 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

At least the new guy isn't cross-eyed. Explains why the ref kept missing so much.

If I wasn't doing the Road to Glory challenge, I'd book ZEN:Art of Wrestling

stevenyale_zpsbfc9f530.jpg

"Steven Yale is a good referee who plays up a gimmick where he is almost entirely blind, and so misses almost every infraction of the rules ever made."

16 hours ago, Heidi ☯ said:

O, @EricMN, thank you thank you thank you. You just made my whole day.

He's awesome like that.

15 hours ago, shaar said:

Life has been too nutso for me to follow your narrative this week, but I hope the rest say and sunshine helped!  I need a dose of both of those things tomorrow.

Enjoy a sunny rest day!

13 hours ago, EricMN said:

I can hear my grandma screaming at Marat from beyond the grave.

I can't make sense of that...

11 hours ago, Niccolo said:

I'm flattered, Mr. RaideR.  

However, the last few months have been...rebuilding for me.  I've had sickness and injury to overcome.  Hopefully, things will get better soon, since I just caught bronchitis.  /ugh

Get well soon, Niccolo. Been dealing with injury myself as well, but even if it's undone some of your effort, you're still miles ahead from me.

1 person likes this

July 2006: Protection and safety

large.CVFP_WhiteMale_092.jpglarge.588c549203879_GoldenScorpion.jpglarge.58ca360d7f335_BritishSamurai.jpglarge.GeenaPrincess.jpg

As the song goes, we're pretty "Big in Japan". Robert Howard and Golden Scorpion finished their tour of Japan with Hinote Dojo and the latter was immediately signed along with British Samurai for another tour, this time by BHOTWG. In other cross-company roster news, WWA decided to of course extend the contract of Geena the Warrior Princess.

large.59019967a19ee_GaryGarrett.jpglarge.5885064ac845f_AlabasterLivingstone_alt.jpg       large.586a28e8e845f_LeoHarisson.jpglarge.58ca34309c70c_EddieChandler.jpg

Speaking of signings, newcomer Gary Garret apparently hit it off nicely with Nelson Frye and the two formed a strong friendship. Same thing happened with Leo Harrison and Eddie Chandler, who have been inseparable as of late. I'm fine as long as it raises locker room morale, but it might hinder future decisions, such as letting Chandler go. I mean, he's a great worker, but I really don't know how to use him. Being buddies with the owner certainly won't help if I decide it's time for him to walk.

large.58779810acdd1_VivJacobs.jpglarge.58886a1858892_HakonKristiansen.jpg

Two more workers got a pay raise this month. One was Viv Jacobs, who jumped from $540 to $728 to reward her steady improvement (though she originally asked for $790) and the other was Petter Eriksson, who went from $717 to $970.

large.58a019e464276_RichardBlood.jpglarge.58ca35d0585e8_JimmiAddams.jpglarge.588505b4d6c38_RedDragon.jpg

It's also been an eventful month as far as backstage events are concerned. Richard Blood was in a good mood and did some spot-on impressions of his colleagues, while Henchy #1 let out his artistic side and drew some funny cartoons of the roster in the form of parody posters for our future shows. Red Dragon on the other hand caused some problems when he was over an hour late to pick up his assigned travel partner, but wrestlers' court took over and judge British Samurai sentenced him to pay his partner's meals for the next 3 shows as compensation, which seemed to improve the Welsh Warrior's behavior.

large.58ca36469cf36_MarihitoMasuko.jpgvslarge.CVFP_AsianMale_020.jpg

On to the show, or rather, the pre-show. We hit 3.000 in attendance this month and the pre-show kicked off with Marihito Masuko defeating Tsurayaki Inoue with a Masuko Cradle Shock after an E+ (30/100) match. This was also Masuko's chance to add a more exotic touch to his gimmick, as he switched from his generic "Mysterious" schtick to a more "Mystic Oriental" approach, complete with gongs and string music during his entrance. Much better than before, he's slowly finding his footing.

large.58ca363557466_KaluOwusu.jpgvslarge.5877980f80b9c_PhilTempleton.jpg

I hired Phil Templeton and put him in an I Quit match against Kalu Owusu in hopes it would allow them to brawl it out. E+ (30/100) was the result and it was terrible, I expected so much more from these two.

large.58ca3b3f8f3c0_LukeCool.jpgvslarge.589981c97e39a_RahabadLawal.jpg

Giving Rashid Lawal a break to recover from injury, I hired his brother Rahabad and booked him in a pre-show match against Travis Cool. Much better than the previous bout, this one came out a D- (39/100) as both did their best to impress me in order to get a better future shot.

large.58a019e464276_RichardBlood.jpgvslarge.588c5473432a0_TurkishDelight.jpg

Last of the pre-show matches, Richard Blood defeated Kirk the Turk with a Top Rope Crossbody after a D- (36/100) match to regain some momentum after a recent losing streak. Been a while since fans last saw Kirk in an NGW show, but with his skills improving and his popularity rising he's become too expensive for a pre-show jobber role, leading me to prefer cheaper talent like the touring youngsters from Japan.

large.58ca367d9fe3f_ChristopherLister.jpglarge.5885064ac845f_AlabasterLivingstone_alt.jpg

What better way to start the main show strong than a promo from the NGW Tag Team champions, who just so happen to also be two of the best talkers in the company. Too long without an opponent, Cream of the Crop criticized the point system and made the bold move of selecting their opponents for the night in Fitness Fury. Fans warmed up to the D+ (53/100) angle, but the real bomb dropped in the end: to shield themselves from guaranteed interference by British Samurai, they were making this a Cage match!

large.58ca35d0585e8_JimmiAddams.jpglarge.58ca35e1ce609_KalvinAddams.jpgvslarge.58a018acc38b3_AdamMatravers.jpglarge.CVFP_WhiteMale_092.jpg

Of course, all that was a trick to prevent a face vs face match between the champions and Matravers&Howard. This sadly means I need to somehow keep the latter down and use them to push Fitness Fury and the Evil Henchmen, at least until one of the two defeats Cream of the Crop for the titles. That said, the Evil Henchmen picked up a shady win after Robert Howard went out of control and got himself disqualified even though he was in control of the D- (39/100) match.

large.588c549203879_GoldenScorpion.jpgvslarge.588505b4d6c38_RedDragon.jpg

Golden Scorpion versus Red Dragon in high flying, super junior style action! This was mainly a showcase of the two men's talents with little story to back it up, but it was still an exciting C- (57/100) bout that the masked one won with a Scorpion Stinger.

large.58a018de48814_FrankVanHeer.jpgvslarge.CVFP_WhiteMale_009.jpg

The Young Lion title was up for grabs next, with popular underdog Frank De Pain fighting me in a D- (40/100) match. Once again I was the scumbag cowardly champion, intentionally getting myself counted out in order to lose the match but retain the title. Everybody wins.

large.58ca34309c70c_EddieChandler.jpgvslarge.58ca360d7f335_BritishSamurai.jpg

Technical wizards Eddie Chandler and British Samurai went head to head next in a battle for superiority. While mat wrestling and submissions aren't the most exciting thing for a fight, the two had a C (63/100) match that also helped further the whole Terrific Three storyline. Miss Information rushed to assist her mentor, but accidentally hit him instead of Chandler, which allowed the Canadian to win. Good intentions are one thing, but can the Terrific Three make it work for them when there's blunders like that? Up for fan speculation, but make sure to catch our next show to find out!

large.58ca36456a5ce_MaratKhoklov.jpgvslarge.58ca35cf29d11_JeriBehr.jpg

Further emphasizing Marat's recent extra mean streak, he was put into a match against Jeri Behr. It's been a while since Marat mauled a woman, so it did the trick all the way to the final Russian Legend Powerbomb for a D (45/100).

large.GeenaPrincess.jpgvslarge.586a28e8e845f_LeoHarisson.jpg

Extremist Geena the Warrior Princess defeated NGW owner Leo Harrison and moved on towards her title shot while pushing Leo further down the card after a C (62/100) match packed with exciting aerial spots. Geena also did a little brawling, which Leo sold brilliantly by taking a few nice bumps.

large.58ca367d9fe3f_ChristopherLister.jpglarge.5885064ac845f_AlabasterLivingstone_alt.jpgvslarge.58a01a52c79dd_ViperMcKenna.jpglarge.58886a1858892_HakonKristiansen.jpg

Much anticipated Cage match for the Tag Team titles was up next in the semi main event and, as expected, stole the show. For over twenty minutes, the two teams wrestled each other to a B- (72/100). In the finish, Nelson Frye tried to apply the Royal Armbar onto Miss Information, who kept on countering into various submission holds. Petter Eriksson rushed in for the save, but was intercepted by a flying Lister coming off the turnbuckle. With Lister's assistance, Frye finally managed to lock his finisher in and get the tap out to retain, marking defense number 15.

large.JoeyBeauchamp-2.jpgvslarge.58ca365ecb834_StigSvensson.jpg

As he had announced last month, Joey Beauchamp took his shot at the NextGen championship and reigning champion Stig Svensson. Built up for a month already, the bout had great heat and both wrestlers did their best to come out on top but in the end it was Stig's hand that was raised in victory after a C (62/100) match. Everybody thought the show ended there, including Stig. Until he hit a wall on his way back to the locker room.

large.58ca36456a5ce_MaratKhoklov.jpg

A meaty, pissed off wall

Marat unloaded on the champion, who tried to fight back but was exhausted from his match. Capitalizing on his advantage, Marat mauled him back down the ramp and into the ring, floored him with a Moscow Lariat and then added an exclamation point by hitting the Russian Legend Powerbomb onto the announcers' table. It was epic, a B+ (83/100) that had fans roaring as Stig lay motionless in the splinters. When these two meet again, it's going to blow the roof.

C (64/100) for a nicely booked show that also rose in importance to Above Average. I may not be running a lot of storylines, but the few I've introduced have been a smashing success.

Rankings after the show

Eddie Chandler: 10

Marat Khoklov: 10

Geena the Warrior Princess: 10

Golden Scorpion: 9

Matravers&Howard: 7

Richard Blood: 6

Leo Harrison: 5

Red Dragon: 5

Kalu Owusu: 5

Jeri Behr: 4

Travis Cool: 4

The Evil Henchmen: 4

Golden Delicious: 3

Frank De Pain: 3

Marihito Masuko: 3

Wael Hossam: 3
Beast Bantom: 2

British Samurai: 2

Viv Jacobs: 1

Joey Beauchamp: 1

Fitness Fury (Miss Information and Petter Eriksson): 1

3 people like this

4 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Until he hit a wall on his way back to the locker room.

A meaty, pissed off wall

Image result for big giant grin gif

D_R, your story telling is masterful. I never root for a heel, and I'm enjoying this more than I enjoyed WWF in the 4th grade.

5 people like this

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

D_R, your story telling is masterful. I never root for a heel, and I'm enjoying this more than I enjoyed WWF in the 4th grade

I know, right? I read "cage match" and my brain went

excited yes thor thor ragnarok GIF

3 people like this

8 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

large.JoeyBeauchamp-2.jpgvslarge.58ca365ecb834_StigSvensson.jpg

As he had announced last month, Joey Beauchamp took his shot at the NextGen championship and reigning champion Stig Svensson. Built up for a month already, the bout had great heat and both wrestlers did their best to come out on top but in the end it was Stig's hand that was raised in victory after a C (62/100) match. Everybody thought the show ended there, including Stig. Until he hit a wall on his way back to the locker room.

A meaty, pissed off wall

Marat unloaded on the champion, who tried to fight back but was exhausted from his match. Capitalizing on his advantage, Marat mauled him back down the ramp and into the ring, floored him with a Moscow Lariat and then added an exclamation point by hitting the Russian Legend Powerbomb onto the announcers' table. It was epic, a B+ (83/100) that had fans roaring as Stig lay motionless in the splinters. When these two meet again, it's going to blow the roof.

Way to play the crowd. You've got them us all marked, now.

ANGRY-CROWD.gif

2 people like this