DyDy's first quest

DyDy

Here goes nothing! For my first quest, I have some thing that need to be improved.

I'm a rugger by hard (rugby, that is) and I have decided to also become an official. I got my official IRB offical certificate and some tournaments are coming up, but my cardio is a bit off. So, I want to tackle that (get it? get it???!). Next quest I'm going to put some goals about refreshing the laws or such. However, cardio is still my biggest concern. I also notice that if I want my body to be healthy, I need to wind down more.

So, without further delay, here are my goals for my challenge.

1. Clear desk everyday. Also a task from my Epic QuestTM.

2. Set 30 minutes of relaxation/mediation a day

3. Improve my cardio by doing three times a week. Oh, and a 2.5K. Or 5.

I have started with point three this week. I'm going to see if I can start with the others early too.

What do you think? Good goals for my first challenge?

Hey there, DyDy! I'm a challenge newbie, too - this is only my second challenge. Welcome to the fun!!

I think your goals are great. A little physical, mental, and personal. Niiiice! I'll be following along. I'm ready for all the rugby updates

.00baef13ebf13d2c6d2aa4cd687ac38b.gif

Level 3 Dwarf Ranger

MFP | Epic Quests | Challenges: 1

Nay, I will not walk backward in life. 
~ Túrin
The Children of Húrin, J. R. R. Tolkien

@-Key- Love that GIF. Props are awesome (guess which row I love to stand!)

@ Terra, thanks, I'm glad I did it as well.

So, I should add "checking in every day" for the next challenge, because boy, I forgot.

Anyway, relaxation goals went well, cardio was a struggle but it worked, yet I failed to clear my desk on two days: yesterday and last thursday. Last thursday I heard that some people were talking behind my back (and making decisions they liked and were easy for them but I had to uphold them or....) and yesterday I was guilt tripped into attending a birthday. Very energy consuming. Yet, I did 'made up' by getting up earlier the day after and clearing my desk first thing.

• Like 1

If you check back in, let us know how your running is going! Rugby is the only team sport I enjoyed playing in school, becoming an official is pretty cool. :)

Current Challenge: The Cliffs of Insanity  Previous Challenges: #1#2, #3#4#5#6, #7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16#17#18#19#20#21#22, #23, #24, #25, #26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33#34#35

Battle Log: Operation Fly-By-Night

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

― Neil Gaiman