Already making progress

17 hours ago, Bean Sidhe said:

Oh and I just did 60 wall pushups today.

Awesome! Well done!

VoGVG.gif

Who am I? -- My NF Character

Current Challenge: WolfDreamer Enters Spartan Training

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler

Winter is ComingWolfen Strengthens His Heart, Body, Mind, and Spirit, Wolfen Becomes One of the PeopleWolfen Strengthens His ChakrasWolfen Welcomes Summer and Gets Primal, Soulcon and Spartan, Wolfen Develops Mental ToughnessWolfen Joins the Wander SocietySoulcon, Spartan, School, and Stranger ThingsWolfen Becomes a Warrior EliteWolfen Goes Here and There and Back AgainWolfen Becomes a Soulcon Warrior EliteWolfen Returns to His RootsWolfen Wanders in Soul, Spirit, and BodyWolfen Owns the DayWolfen Searches for His Wild Heart, Wolfen Runs for His LifeWolfen Hits the TrailsWolfen Becomes an Explorer and Joins the ResistanceWolfen Goes Back to the SourceWolfen Begins the Hero's JourneyWolfDreamer Returns to the People,  WolfDreamer Pushes BackWolfDreamer PrioritizesBurpees, Books, and BrainworkBurpees, Books, Brainwork, and BodyworkWolfDreamer Masters the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Continues to Master the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Returns to SpartaWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Continues His Middle Earth AdventureWolfDreamer and the FallWolfDreamer Forges His Own PathWolfDreamer Has HopeWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Reads Harder, Breathes Harder, and Journals MoreWolfDreamer Embraces His Wild PoetThe Mad Poet Becomes SupernaturalWolfDreamer, The Mad Poet, Becomes SuperhumanWolfDreamer ElevatesWolfDreamer Becomes IronBornWolfDreamer Wakes the White WolfThe Mad Poet Recovers by Keeping it SimpleWolfDreamer Clears His Mind to Find His Wild HeartWolfDreamer ResetsWolfDreamer Strives to Become an Eminently Qualified Peaceful WarriorWolfDreamer Springs ForwardWolfDreamer Returns (For Real This Time)WolfDreamer is RespaWinningWolfDreamer RebootsWolfDreamer Thinks About the Roman Empire

I'd rather sing one wild song and burst my heart with it, than live a thousand years watching my digestion and being afraid of the wet.” -- Jack London

“I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.” -- Leo Tolstoy

"I feel love rising in my chest again
Rising like a burning sun into the day..." -- Gungor, "Hurricane"

"...wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Corinthians 3:17b

3 steps forward. One big step back.

Hubby was on the treadmill last night. I was about to go down and ask for a turn (Shoes on, ready to roll) and he comes upstairs. Apparently the treadmill just stopped working. Hubby thinks  he overheated the motor. He was only on for 40 minutes at like 3.5 miles an hour. We bought a cheap one a year ago. He is going to try and fix it, but until its working. I can't walk. Doesn't help the dr gave me 4 weeks to get my blood pressure down or I will have to go to a real BP not the lightweight one I am on so I really need the darn thing.

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis

I know this is pretty late, so it might not be useful at all, but are you able to walk outside? Or maybe even just walk around the house or up and down the stairs? Good luck!

"Nothing lasts forever." ~Natasha Romanoff~

"Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was. So will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." ~Thranduil~

"No matter who we are, no matter what our circumstances, our feelings and emotions are universal. And music has always been a great way to make people aware of that connection. It can help you open up a part of yourself and express feelings you didn't know you were feeling. It's risky to let that happen. But it's a risk you have to take-- because only then will you find you're not alone." ~Josh Groban~

"Those who are the happiest, never did have everything. But rather they are thankful for everything they do have." ~Anonymous~

1 hour ago, TheRealBlackWidow said:

I know this is pretty late, so it might not be useful at all, but are you able to walk outside? Or maybe even just walk around the house or up and down the stairs? Good luck!

Never worry about being late. I am always up for more options.

Generally, yes I will walk outside but only when its light.  However, the last couple of months, my only time to "walk" is at like 9:30 at night (or later). Homework and Kids activities mess up anything during the daylight or early evening hours. I will walk laps of the house, but after about 7 I have to be careful not to wake dragons (children) but will still do it. The thing is, I only can convince myself to do about 1000-1500 steps and that is if I am trying to make my step goal. Other than that, I start doing the "I should stop walking and clean this, deal with that..." Next thing you know, I spent 30 minutes and I haven't walked more than about 200 steps and I still haven't accomplished anything.

The treadmill is good since it doesn't show me the mess of my house and I can focus on TV or a movie without getting distracted by all the other things that need focused on.

Yup, I totally get you on the getting distracted thing. It's annoying! Has the treadmill been fixed yet?

"Nothing lasts forever." ~Natasha Romanoff~

"Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was. So will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." ~Thranduil~

"No matter who we are, no matter what our circumstances, our feelings and emotions are universal. And music has always been a great way to make people aware of that connection. It can help you open up a part of yourself and express feelings you didn't know you were feeling. It's risky to let that happen. But it's a risk you have to take-- because only then will you find you're not alone." ~Josh Groban~

"Those who are the happiest, never did have everything. But rather they are thankful for everything they do have." ~Anonymous~

Well, it was replaced sadly. It was a cheap one to begin with and we bought it with the idea of "If we use it enough to kill it, then we get a better one." I haven't been using it like I should, but Today starts a new challenge and I am going to get back on that.

Thanks for asking.