Grumble growling to Gainz and losses

Grumble

8 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I am Texan, but from San Antonio. I've been to Dallas and the surrounding Metroplex several times. What part of the Metroplex would it be? For those not familiar, the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is larger than the nation of Israel, and according to Wikipedia larger than Rhode Island and Connecticut combined.

:panda:  How big is Texas compared to Alaska? :panda:

(Sorry, I didn't look -

youtwo were the only ones I could think of off the top of my head, and I didn't remember which cities.)

• Like 1

~Emerald_Dragonfly

Level 13 Warrior

I am Texan, but from San Antonio. I've been to Dallas and the surrounding Metroplex several times. What part of the Metroplex would it be? For those not familiar, the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is larger than the nation of Israel, and according to Wikipedia larger than Rhode Island and Connecticut combined.

I misstated actually. I'm in Anna til Thurs, then Corpus til sun. I might miss these awesome bits.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

"You're going to be amazing." 

Fantasy Football league 2019

The Grumble Battle Log

Spoiler

Books: 

Shows: 

Games: God of War, Kingdom Hearts 3, Destiny 2

Level 15  Wookie Warrior

Challenge wrap up

tumblr_ngsv1c3Ac71qj4315o1_500.gif

Did surprisingly well for some of my challenges. Did unsurprisingly not well for one of them. I think we can all guess which one that was.Minions-shopping-reaction-gif.gif

No skipped days, no skipped exercises. Mulitple PR, even though in all fairness some of them were on new exercises. Still, feels good, looks better than it did. My shirts are starting to fit better, tighter where I want them, looser where I want them. I just wished I looked as good naked as I did clothed. It's a work in progress, more mentally than physically at this point.

I ate pretty well, missed a bit on some of my mindfulness, but that was bad days adding to bad decision making. Something to continue working on next challenge. 

I reduced my sleep challenge to six hours and I've seen no adverse affects yet. I'll stay at about 6 hours and we'll go from there. 

Shopping mindfulness, welp, I still suck at this. No props for me. 

Weight was down from where I started when I added the challenge halfway through, so it's a plus. I need to start refining my diet, which includes getting Mrs G more on board with healthier options.

@Deciduous we doing this shared challenge thing next round?

tumblr_ltjffudVQ61qcji8c.gif

All in all fairly successful. I definitely feel better across the board. Ready for the next challenge. Gonna try and get nerdier.

jon-snow-im-ready-game-of-thrones.gif

• Like 4

"You're going to be amazing." 

Fantasy Football league 2019

The Grumble Battle Log

Spoiler

Books: 

Shows: 

Games: God of War, Kingdom Hearts 3, Destiny 2

Level 15  Wookie Warrior