RedStone Has Zero Week For Days

RedStone

34 minutes ago, Emerald_Dragonfly said:

No help on the running expectations.  Maybe post in the scout tavern?

Hehehe not much can be done I'm afraid ;) Show up and do the thing. Pray for death. Rinse and repeat :P At least I had the wherewithal to form check those squats! Much more interesting imo...

• Like 3

Definitely not a fluke on the resume! Good luck on the interview, not that you need it [emoji14]

I always used the "one step more dressy than the interviewer" thought. So from your description of the uniform, I think your dress idea is good or if you have some dressier than sweats black pants and like a sweater or blouse or something?

Running sucks. I should do more of it though :panda:

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Goal: Deadlift a (Female) Wookie (100 kg): 65.8%

The scale has an evil evil power. 

I definitely think that if it is there you are going to want to weigh yourself by default. I don't even think about it anymore, I just do it habitually. Moving it to another room where it is out of sight is a good idea. 

I understand the BDD, I never feel or look any different to myself, no matter how much weight I have lost or how much muscle I have built. Well, except for that other morning when I learned I could flex my ass and it popped. But that's the rare ass exception. 

• Like 7

Jǫrð, Delvian Nomad - Level 12 { Battle Log }

Well, except for that other morning when I learned I could flex my ass and it popped. But that's the rare ass exception. 

5dbee4b068e42a646c4e27b5c0cba388.gif

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 5

"You're going to be amazing." 

Fantasy Football league 2019

The Grumble Battle Log

Spoiler

Books: 

Shows: 

Games: God of War, Kingdom Hearts 3, Destiny 2

Level 15  Wookie Warrior

4 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

I definitely think that if it is there you are going to want to weigh yourself by default. I don't even think about it anymore, I just do it habitually. Moving it to another room where it is out of sight is a good idea. 

Yeeeah... I put it in a closet in another room last night, and had to actively NOT go get it this morning. I'm allowing measurements... but spent longer than usual doing so today. It'll take some time I'm afraid. I need to define the weigh in day, I'm thinking Thursday mornings maybe?

2 hours ago, Grumble said:

5dbee4b068e42a646c4e27b5c0cba388.gif

IKR?! :P PICTS!!!! (jk. Unless you want to ;))

• Like 2

SO! Last day of the challenge is here. Honestly...  5 weeks of Zero Weeks were rough. It's a lot to re-define goals each time and I gave it my best to make it useful to me, and since things were a bit too up in the air to be worrying about behavior change it was ok. But in general I think it's more effective to have that longer term picture to look at, and I am looking forward to getting a nice solid challenge going. Here are the highlights:

Zero Week 1 - test week. I did not challenge

Zero Week 2 - vacation!

PROS: Body positive, no tracking, feeling sexy in my own skin 

CONS: Lots of food guilt/episodes

Zero Week 3 - easing back in

PROS: Got back into routine

CONS: It's hard to get back into a routine and was exhausted at training and sick

Zero Week 4 - cramming back in more forcefully

PROS: Got through the slog which felt like a win, albeit weak

CONS: Was a terrible slog. Tracking episodes which is awkward and embarrassing and eye opening to truths. Very low confidence job wise. Pre Sharks

Zero Week 5 - Finally looking up!

This week was mostly successful! Fell a little short on the stretching, tho I feel pretty good and not terribly beat up. I think I'm over the post vacation break hump!

PROS: Routine feels routine again. Shark energy, but still feeling accomplished and more confident job wise. Weights starting to increase, feeling strong. 

CONS: Minor insecurity, some domestic friction

nUZ4Bgrl.jpg

So there you have it folks! My 11th challenge is a wrap. Since Everything is changing so much these days, I'm going all in for an adventure!!!

giphy.gif

New challenge is up and running... and yes. It is with the Rangers. 

(Dun dun dunnnnnn)

My OCRs are coming up soon, and I'm feeling the spring in my step to have a walk about. I know it's tough following bros in other guilds, but I'll be bugging you all regardless :PAnd you should can come and visit me here:

RedStone Rangers In Ooo

I mean... we can all get along... right? ;) 

giphy.gif

• Like 14