Jump to content

RedStone Has Zero Week For Days


RedStone

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, CourtnieMarie said:

 

 

if you have not seen Disney botch up approximately 10 greek myths in one movie... YOU REALLY MUST! no really, it's one of my favs and the Muses are friggen BA. i want to be each and every one of them.

 

I can't watch that movie because it bugs me just how much they botch up the greek myths. Drives me nuts. LOL

 

2 hours ago, RedStone said:

 

Embracing the beach bum/glam fashion and I love it! Wore a crop top out last night and felt sexy AF, even with my glasses which I rarely wear out, but travling all day and napping and I was tired and felt sexy anyway :) I was worried about how I would feel surrounded by all the college age spring breakers on the beach, but no, this is a joyful place for body positivity for all sizes. I dig it. 

 

 

I'm all about body positivity! I'm struggling with it a little. I"m going on a cruise here in less than a month, and I DO NOT want to put on a bathing suit. lol. Hopefully it'll be all good though. 

  • Like 3

Heroine of Time

Height: 5'8  Weight: 315lbs

Current Challenge: RhiaWolfe and the Triforce of Wisdom

Previous Challenges: 12345678910111213141516171819202122

"Reach for the stars! If you only make it to the moon, you've still done good!" - My Dad

"Hyaaaat! Jeeyat-Hiyaaaah Hiet! Hyaaaaaaa Hiyyyyet! Hiyaaaaat Hiyaaaa!" - Link

Fitbit Profile * Good Reads

Link to post
1 hour ago, raptron said:

WE WERE LITERALLY JUST TALKING ABOUT BODY POSITIVITY, PEOPLE.

 

I was thinking the same thing.  Proves that guys shame guys too.  It just not a female problem.  

  • Like 3

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

 

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

 

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

 

Link to post
44 minutes ago, RhiaWolfe said:

 

I can't watch that movie because it bugs me just how much they botch up the greek myths. Drives me nuts. LOL

 

But all the Greek / Roman myth / history puns and jokes are the best! I also don't think Disney wanted to have marital infidelity and lots of gods murdering people out of spite in a kids' movie, so they had to botch a lot of Greek myths.

  • Like 2

 Ballroom dancer, data nerd, calisthenics dabbler

Link to post
6 minutes ago, MikeWazowski said:

 

But all the Greek / Roman myth / history puns and jokes are the best! I also don't think Disney wanted to have marital infidelity and lots of gods murdering people out of spite in a kids' movie, so they had to botch a lot of Greek myths.

just wait for the live-action version, amiright?!

  • Like 2

Instagram | pinterest

read harder challengeBattle LogNROLFW

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

Link to post
4 hours ago, Grumble said:

I really should build a planner. You guys keep showing these awesomely organized charts.

 

Also, you have an amazingly positive outlook on things. Makes me re-evaluate some stuff.

 

I highlyyyy recommend it ;) I've had a long relationship with a lot of negativity, and a lot of self destructive behavior. One day it started as being tired of feeling shitty, being tired of letting myself feel shitty, or worse, forcing myself into an endless cycle of making myself feel shitty cause I didn't deserve better. It's an ongoing dance, and sometimes just me trying to talk myself into believing in the better, but the longer I've been doing it, and the longer I've surrounded myself with positive people, the easier and more natural it is to look for the bright side of a not so great situation :) I have my dark days like everyone else, I just try not to let them take over!

 

3 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

+1 for body positivity, love it!

 

439163c8d42ad250250fe2566bc3b4de.gif 

 

Lady be my self expression totem

 

2 hours ago, raptron said:

Beaaaach time

 

tenor.gif

 

 

2 hours ago, Br0din said:

 

That dude doesn't lift

 

He raises the roof! And my spirits. 

 

1 hour ago, RhiaWolfe said:

 

Esta bien tomar un descanso a veces. Entiendes ahora?

 

Hehehehe ok ok ok. I'm doin it ;) 

 

4 hours ago, CourtnieMarie said:

if you have not seen Disney botch up approximately 10 greek myths in one movie... YOU REALLY MUST! no really, it's one of my favs and the Muses are friggen BA. i want to be each and every one of them.

40 minutes ago, MikeWazowski said:

 

WHAT????? You've never seen Hercules?!?!?!?!?!? Go watch it. Add it to your zero week assignments. I think it's on Netflix.

 

DONE. For next week probably... I don't know if there's room in Zero Week 2 for anything more than Ru Pauls Drag Race...

  • Like 2
Link to post

SEASON NINE STARTS ON FRIDAYYAYAYAYAYAYYYYY. 

  • Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Link to post
2 hours ago, raptron said:

WE WERE LITERALLY JUST TALKING ABOUT BODY POSITIVITY, PEOPLE.

 

1 hour ago, RhiaWolfe said:

I'm all about body positivity! I'm struggling with it a little. I"m going on a cruise here in less than a month, and I DO NOT want to put on a bathing suit. lol. Hopefully it'll be all good though. 

 

OK. I wasn't gonna do this, but I really did have an amazing experience when we first got here yesterday, and I felt this inkling into something I want and need, a type of self acceptance and rejection of standardized ideals... and not just that, not just me. Something bigger than that... a type of sexyiness and attraction across the board for anyone walking with that kind of confidence and self love. 

 

You guys know what it's like with the BS you see on instagram and places like that. Stages pictured, great angles, dehydration etc. Well... this morning we went out and saw some amazing art, visited the botanic gardens, had brunch, and then, with my food baby, I went and tried on bikinis. And I got one... sort of. (Separates from separate stores, but they fit pretty well and I'm A-OKAY with what I'm seeing.)

 

I took a few pictures to "share my breakthrough" (feel good about myself? prove I have the courage? does it really matter why?) and it felt like I was wasting my time trying to get the "right" shot, the "right" angle. Fuck that noise, I have a pool party to get to. Here's a handful of out takes that all prove the same thing, that what I got is adorbs, despite if I'm flexing or not, if my bottoms are catching my belly in the most flattering way or not, if I'm backlit or not, whether or not I've gained a few # during this metabolism crisis, right in time for my bathing suit vacation, cause you know what, my damn is heath is more important. Now to get back out in the sun and enjoy every second.

 

8u5vxADm.jpg BmLiNACm.jpg AKX4R3Am.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 12
Link to post
5 minutes ago, raptron said:

SEASON NINE STARTS ON FRIDAYYAYAYAYAYAYYYYY. 

 

giphy.gif

 

giphy.gif

Link to post
43 minutes ago, MikeWazowski said:

 

But all the Greek / Roman myth / history puns and jokes are the best! I also don't think Disney wanted to have marital infidelity and lots of gods murdering people out of spite in a kids' movie, so they had to botch a lot of Greek myths.

 

True... still bugs me though. :P

19 minutes ago, RedStone said:

 

 

Hehehehe ok ok ok. I'm doin it ;) 

 

Hay una buena chica! ;) 

  • Like 1

Heroine of Time

Height: 5'8  Weight: 315lbs

Current Challenge: RhiaWolfe and the Triforce of Wisdom

Previous Challenges: 12345678910111213141516171819202122

"Reach for the stars! If you only make it to the moon, you've still done good!" - My Dad

"Hyaaaat! Jeeyat-Hiyaaaah Hiet! Hyaaaaaaa Hiyyyyet! Hiyaaaaat Hiyaaaa!" - Link

Fitbit Profile * Good Reads

Link to post
5 minutes ago, RedStone said:

Now to get back out in the sun and enjoy every second.

 

8u5vxADm.jpg BmLiNACm.jpg AKX4R3Am.jpg

 

80a7cfa1-960a-4dbb-9395-bec84f229264.gif

  • Like 5

Raptron, alot assassin

666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Link to post
7 minutes ago, RedStone said:

 

 

OK. I wasn't gonna do this, but I really did have an amazing experience when we first got here yesterday, and I felt this inkling into something I want and need, a type of self acceptance and rejection of standardized ideals... and not just that, not just me. Something bigger than that... a type of sexyiness and attraction across the board for anyone walking with that kind of confidence and self love. 

 

You guys know what it's like with the BS you see on instagram and places like that. Stages pictured, great angles, dehydration etc. Well... this morning we went out and saw some amazing art, visited the botanic gardens, had brunch, and then, with my food baby, I went and tried on bikinis. And I got one... sort of. (Separates from separate stores, but they fit pretty well and I'm A-OKAY with what I'm seeing.)

 

I took a few pictures to "share my breakthrough" (feel good about myself? prove I have the courage? does it really matter why?) and it felt like I was wasting my time trying to get the "right" shot, the "right" angle. Fuck that noise, I have a pool party to get to. Here's a handful of out takes that all prove the same thing, that what I got is adorbs, despite if I'm flexing or not, if my bottoms are catching my belly in the most flattering way or not, if I'm backlit or not, whether or not I've gained a few # during this metabolism crisis, right in time for my bathing suit vacation, cause you know what, my damn is heath is more important. Now to get back out in the sun and enjoy every second.

 

8u5vxADm.jpg BmLiNACm.jpg AKX4R3Am.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

You look fantastic! Super cute choice of bathing suit! Love it!

  • Like 1

Heroine of Time

Height: 5'8  Weight: 315lbs

Current Challenge: RhiaWolfe and the Triforce of Wisdom

Previous Challenges: 12345678910111213141516171819202122

"Reach for the stars! If you only make it to the moon, you've still done good!" - My Dad

"Hyaaaat! Jeeyat-Hiyaaaah Hiet! Hyaaaaaaa Hiyyyyet! Hiyaaaaat Hiyaaaa!" - Link

Fitbit Profile * Good Reads

Link to post
20 minutes ago, RedStone said:

I took a few pictures to "share my breakthrough" (feel good about myself? prove I have the courage? does it really matter why?) and it felt like I was wasting my time trying to get the "right" shot, the "right" angle. Fuck that noise, I have a pool party to get to. Here's a handful of out takes that all prove the same thing, that what I got is adorbs, despite if I'm flexing or not, if my bottoms are catching my belly in the most flattering way or not, if I'm backlit or not, whether or not I've gained a few # during this metabolism crisis, right in time for my bathing suit vacation, cause you know what, my damn is heath is more important. Now to get back out in the sun and enjoy every second.

 

8u5vxADm.jpg BmLiNACm.jpg AKX4R3Am.jpg

 

 

giphy2.gif

  • Like 3
Link to post
2 hours ago, RedStone said:

 

 

OK. I wasn't gonna do this, but I really did have an amazing experience when we first got here yesterday, and I felt this inkling into something I want and need, a type of self acceptance and rejection of standardized ideals... and not just that, not just me. Something bigger than that... a type of sexyiness and attraction across the board for anyone walking with that kind of confidence and self love. 

 

You guys know what it's like with the BS you see on instagram and places like that. Stages pictured, great angles, dehydration etc. Well... this morning we went out and saw some amazing art, visited the botanic gardens, had brunch, and then, with my food baby, I went and tried on bikinis. And I got one... sort of. (Separates from separate stores, but they fit pretty well and I'm A-OKAY with what I'm seeing.)

 

I took a few pictures to "share my breakthrough" (feel good about myself? prove I have the courage? does it really matter why?) and it felt like I was wasting my time trying to get the "right" shot, the "right" angle. Fuck that noise, I have a pool party to get to. Here's a handful of out takes that all prove the same thing, that what I got is adorbs, despite if I'm flexing or not, if my bottoms are catching my belly in the most flattering way or not, if I'm backlit or not, whether or not I've gained a few # during this metabolism crisis, right in time for my bathing suit vacation, cause you know what, my damn is heath is more important. Now to get back out in the sun and enjoy every second.

 

8u5vxADm.jpg BmLiNACm.jpg AKX4R3Am.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

the following is exactly how i wanted to respond to the above. stop being so gorram self-sufficient! ;) <3

 

 

2 hours ago, RedStone said:

 

giphy.gif

 

giphy.gif

 

  • Like 1

Instagram | pinterest

read harder challengeBattle LogNROLFW

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

Link to post
17 hours ago, RhiaWolfe said:

I can't watch that movie because it bugs me just how much they botch up the greek myths. Drives me nuts. LOL

That's why I've always had a love-hate relationship with Xena, Warrior Princess! :D Argh!

 

15 hours ago, RedStone said:

I'm A-OKAY with what I'm seeing.

As you should be, and us too! :) 

  • Like 2

Level 16 Warrior Druidess

Walk FROM Mordor   Challenges: Current (#17)   Previous (#1-16)

Keto:  https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto      Fasting:  https://idmprogram.com/tag/fasting/

 

Link to post
2 hours ago, Vibrantella said:

That's why I've always had a love-hate relationship with Xena, Warrior Princess! :D Argh!

 

 

I watched that before I knew the greek myths... so I kinda love that show for the nostalgia. :P 

  • Like 1

Heroine of Time

Height: 5'8  Weight: 315lbs

Current Challenge: RhiaWolfe and the Triforce of Wisdom

Previous Challenges: 12345678910111213141516171819202122

"Reach for the stars! If you only make it to the moon, you've still done good!" - My Dad

"Hyaaaat! Jeeyat-Hiyaaaah Hiet! Hyaaaaaaa Hiyyyyet! Hiyaaaaat Hiyaaaa!" - Link

Fitbit Profile * Good Reads

Link to post
23 hours ago, CourtnieMarie said:

 

 

if you have not seen Disney botch up approximately 10 greek myths in one movie... YOU REALLY MUST! no really, it's one of my favs and the Muses are friggen BA. i want to be each and every one of them.

 

20 hours ago, MikeWazowski said:

 

But all the Greek / Roman myth / history puns and jokes are the best! I also don't think Disney wanted to have marital infidelity and lots of gods murdering people out of spite in a kids' movie, so they had to botch a lot of Greek myths.

Yes to all of the above. Plus, I love myths being warped and retold for any reason. We all love the bit where the minotaur is conceived by a chick getting effed by a bull while she hides inside a prosthetic cow because of a lust spell laid on her to avenge a god on her husband, a different woman then helping a hero kill the resulting bovine atrocity only for the hero to abandon her without gratitude; but sometimes we need a softening layer to dull the raw misogyny of the narrative. Hercules and other fractured fairy tales still keep the kernel of the story, humans are absolute shits, but I never begrudge the odd dancing demon to anesthetize the punch line.

  • Like 4
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Laghail said:

humans are absolute shits, but I never begrudge the odd dancing demon to anesthetize the punch line.

giphy.gif

 

  • Like 5

Instagram | pinterest

read harder challengeBattle LogNROLFW

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

Link to post

I'm a HUGE Rick Riordan fan. Any Percy Jackson takers? Or any of his other series? I fell behind during on the olympian group, where Greek and Roman mythology collides.. I should finish that out finally.

 

Yesterday was chill! Chilling hapenned! Lots of walking! Today is Mr Red's b-day and we're headed out of South beach and up to Pt St Lucie! Goodbye drunk

 

spring breakers and busy taco holes!

 

Bwz8bqPl.jpg

 

syKfjgil.jpg

 

(^^^Amazeballs tacos, but brutally crowded and difficult place to deal with. Shame. They were ridic amaze.)

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
12 minutes ago, RedStone said:

I'm a HUGE Rick Riordan fan. Any Percy Jackson takers? Or any of his other series? I fell behind during on the olympian group, where Greek and Roman mythology collides.. I should finish that out finally.

 

 

Yes you should.  they are a fun read.  I don't care for the Egyptian ones, but his now has 2 Norse ones that are pretty good.

  • Like 3

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

 

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

 

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines